• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Dark Void

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    Hey relax LOM me and anselection split the maps to where i do 2 he does 2 and i finished the cave ill send it to u or ill post it ur choice.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Great ! I'd like to apply as a mapper !

Name : 560cool
    Proof of Work (map is BIG) :
    Spoiler:

That is Tabuki Twon . A small town at lake . The cave has a Rock Smash . This was supposed to be in Pokemon Inner Darkness , but it was canceled .
    Past Experiences : Pokemon Mew Mysteries , Pokemon Inner Darkness (both failed but , meh , I was a pretty good mapper !)
    I joined hacking because I was searching for Pokemon cheats . Instead , I found this , "hacking" and my talent showed up : mapping . I am determined and I usually make every map look unique . FRLG Tiles are my favourites !

Please tell me if u lemme in !
    -560cool

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    Accepted could u post some more though lol just to be sure

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Sure , I'll post some more tomorrow . 1 Am here lol ...

But just something small , my 2nd Map :

Spoiler:

It's called Lake of Friendhip because there you were supposed to get a Mew from Prof. Oak in Mew Mysteries . It still remained on a Memory Stick of mine and , yep , it is not that good ...

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    Heres the cave

Spoiler:

The way to the evil base is behind the pond.

Ill get to making the base and ill even include that cafe i made :P

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    Sorry i havnt been workin family things have come up ill try and work on it over the next week. Alright?

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    @ Mudkipz: I'll get to the maps soon, also I'll get more people to recruit and as soon as we get a nice sized team I'll need to get everyones assignments to put into the main post.

@ 560cool: We have accepted you as a mapper but please send in an alright town map for us to decide.

@ Everyone looking at this thread, please join we need a team to get started.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    Ok, here are some of the base maps:

The team's leader's room and elite briefing:

Spoiler:

The entrance and team briefings:

Spoiler:

The break room, lol:

Spoiler:

I have two different ones of this, its supposed to be the mens quarters(the second one will be the womens quarters:
    Spoiler:

Than of course you already have the center, mart, and cafe room.

Till than peace.

Back