• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Darkrai (Recruiting)

clacla$$$

Back in business ~
Years

darkrai_productions_by_pedro121-d416lrz.png

Introduction

Hello, I'm clacla$$$. Some of you people might know me from the Emulation and Other Trivia sections of PC or, even other forums and websites. (because I always use clacla$$$ or clacla123)
I'm starting Team Darkrai to create a group of hackers (scripters, ASM hackers, mappers, etc) to work on hacks I created and some of their own. So far there are two main hacks that are being worked on led by me- Pokemon Lime Green, and a new one, thats unnamed. Enough of that, lets cut to the the chase.

Current Projects and Info

legacy_of_darkrai_by_pedro121-d416hrp.png

The current hack being worked on by the team. So far the first town is almost mapped I will be starting on the scripts. Yay. I am hoping to have a thread up within the next 2 months and soon after, a BETA with 1 or two gyms. So far, the title screen is done. Credits to Evil Arms.
The main Pokemon in this hack are Darkrai and Cresselia. All of this takes place in the new region of Oxena. There will be no Fakemon.

Screenies/Maps:
Spoiler:

pokemon_ocean_wave_by_pedro121-d45wkdi.png

Pokemon Ocean Wave led by atif. He said it will be his best (and possibly last) hack.
More info soon.

Screens:
Spoiler:

Other

I know I didn't post the storylines, but I don't want people making hacks based on a storyline that belongs to someone else, I will of course post storylines once a hack of mine is posted in Progressing hacks.

Positions Needed

ASM Hacker
Advanced Scripter
Mappers
OW Spriters
Music Hacker
Tile Inserters
Beta Testers

Current Members

clacla$$$: Leader of Team, Scripting
atif: Co-Leader, Scripting, OWing, Mapping, Spriting.
M.L.: Banners, Mapping, Tile Inserting
Slicer224: OW editing
Elite Charizard: Mapping; Tile Inserting
mr.Alpha: Mapping
Pichuizilla: Music Stuff
spirittomb: OWs
tpmrpg: Userbars
Fortunado: Beta Tester

Application Form

What you want to be called?:
How much time can you dedicate?:
Position(s) Wanted:
Proof of work:

Support

iaza14735899345700.png

[*IMG]http://www.iaza.com/work/110730C/iaza14735899345700.png[/IMG] Remove the *.

Credits to PEDRO12 for CSS

Last edited:

Slicer224

Pokemon Amethyst-WIP
Years
What you want to be called?:Slicer
How much time can you dedicate?: As much as I can offer (more now b/c of summer break.)
Position(s) Wanted: General Spriting Positions
Proof of work: In attachment below.

I didn't really sprite this overworld but, I did have to edit it's pallets down to 16: So that was work in itself.

Attachments

• trainerm2.png
    trainerm2.png
    1.4 KB · Views: 359
  • OW1.jpg
    OW1.jpg
    654 bytes · Views: 363

M.L

Invisible
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2017
i am on the team aint i do i have to repost my info?

aperso

Please feel free to VM random fruit types.
Years
i do not know. all i know is that you're on lime green. i think you have to repost for the other hack.

clacla$$$

Back in business ~
Years
sorry, i wasn't on for a bit but
@M.L. ya, you're on, sorry I didnt add you, I will in a minute
@slicer you look like a pretty good spriter, so you're in

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2011
hey!May I join?

What you want to be called?: Truth or ZT

How much time can you dedicate?: A lot,I'm a nerdy teen.I pratically got no life T.T
Position(s) Wanted: Spriter
Proof of work: attached,if needed I can make more.I specialize in Scratch Art

clacla$$$

Back in business ~
Years
Ok, so a little update for Pokemon Legacy of Darkrai(PLOD):
~I use a rom base by Mitchel 1
~I inserted Kyrem, Budew, Rosarade, Ambipom, Zekrom, Charmander HGSS style, and more.

demondismon

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
What you want to be called?:hackzorz or hack
How much time can you dedicate?:alot like half the day
Position(s) Wanted:mapper,spriter
Proof of work:
Spoiler:

Slicer224

Pokemon Amethyst-WIP
Years
Sorry guys I haven't been very active on this team the past few weeks, well that's about to change. By the way do I have to re-apply? I can still do overworlds for you guys. [EDIT] I can do any spriting work you need done also.

Back