• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Destiny

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilacLust

Gone.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2012
    maybe you should consider completely changing movesets. didnt 'C' with ancientpower do well? more rock moves :P

LilacLust

Gone.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2012
    what about that beast that took down 'S' in one hit?

if any grunts are prepared, could you please delay Pokemon_is_awesome while i sort my life out :P

Last edited:

LilacLust

Gone.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2012
    same post twice? XD
    as far as i am aware rabid has not switched any team members. rabid, could you PM me the team you are using to check it is the same as it was when you faced me? im not accusing you of anything, its just procedure :P

Rabid Ditto3 8

Migrating Coconut
    Years
    Yea that's cool.
    Lol my comp was acting up so I though the post hadn't gone through, I edited it quite usefully however.

LilacLust

Gone.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2012
    i can verify that rabid is using the same team, so the wanted poster remains the same :)

Rabid Ditto3 8

Migrating Coconut
    Years
    Someone voted restricted items. (Facepalm)
    At least in my opinion items should definitely be able to be changed between battles.

LilacLust

Gone.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2012
    i think you should be able to change movesets to suit the type you are battling, otherwise it would be virtually impossible :P same pokemon though
    i voted for species. that doesnt include movesets right?

Rabid Ditto3 8

Migrating Coconut
    Years
    Same species is reasonable, as long as it allows move and item changes.
    I myself voted for species restriction except for one, to fit the different types.
    One Pokemon can make a big difference for the challenger, but it's still only one Pokemon.

LilacLust

Gone.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2012
    yes, i suppose that is reasonable, as it is unfair if they have something that you cannot effect

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back