• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Destiny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scientist Davis

Paranormal Doctor
    Years
    i could try out for psychic executive, but i need to put a good team together

We are extremely careful choosing Executives. If when you play Pokemon worlds are not destroyed and born with every press of a button, do not expect to get in.

Speaking of recruits, though:
    Team Destiny

LilacLust

Gone.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2012
    perhaps it would be wise to PM someone with a request to see if they want to be executive

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2014
    We are extremely careful choosing Executives. If when you play Pokemon worlds are not destroyed and born with every press of a button, do not expect to get in.

Speaking of recruits, though:
    Team Destiny
    I know, I was just suggesting so we can get through. I will make up my team and hopefully i can try out soon. Nice banner. I just have a question, does the Uber have to be Mewtwo or can it be any psychic uber?

XDLugia

Secrets R found in plain sight
    Years
    If you pass the test for executive and Richard is removed, then the uber can be any psychic type from the uber tier.
    That is my understanding of it.

Scientist Davis

Paranormal Doctor
    Years
    I also have XDLugia and CrimsonStorm in mind for the open Executive spot- if it does become open. Then we shall simply recruit a Psychic Commander.

As for the non-Richard position, Mukkamoto and Skythur are fighting over that.
    Oh yeah. Reminds me. Skythur, go face Mukkamoto- you get another chance at Executive. If you want it.
    Same rules as with Painter.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2014
    actually can i just for Psychic Commander? My team building skills are still not that great

LilacLust

Gone.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2012
    i LOVE rock type. so much defensive and offensive prowess XD i dont know why either

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2014
    i will construct a rock team as well.... the worst is getting rejected or a grunt position

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back