• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Destiny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Negative Zero

The Word on the Wind
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2009
    It is a pretty unpleasant situation. The concept is bleeding out - not quite dead, but on its way. The chances of a timely defibrillation are declining.

LilacLust

Gone.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2012
    hello? *echo*
    *looks at rusting machines and dead plants in laboratories*
    wow.. this place is dead

XDLugia

Secrets R found in plain sight
    Years
  • Yes, it is. We are getting nowhere fast.
    Why don't we just open this temporarily so we can get some activity.
    If there is nothing going on, then we might as well let this thing die in peace.

LilacLust

Gone.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2012
    we should. Or just declare someone president based on how well they have done so far. then we can open. If they finish their battles and a different person ends up winning, then just switch presidents.

crimsonstorm

The Original Crimson
    Years
    • WV
    • Seen Jun 3, 2011
    There's really nothing we can do until SD comes back. Hopefully he comes back soon, but its not looking good at all.

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
  • It would take to long to decide who is in charge oursleves around here, so we should just all be in charge for the most part. Why no ask a mod to edit the first post to show us open? They can do that can't they?

The Roshi

I must become stronger...
    Years
  • I asked Ursula to lock this thread, but no response. She probably won't do it. I think it should just be locked until SD comes back.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back