• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Dusk Stone

Which version should we work on first?

• Light Version

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Dark Version

Votes: 12 57.1%

• Total voters

GuyNDFan

Pokemon Light and Dark
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    ohk i have time today but im waiting for the background thats all!
    You're still waiting on a background choice from me? I said you can choose... I don't even know what to tell you. Alright, choose two that you think fit the light motif and I'll tell you which one to use. Deal?

Hey there, I'm a spriter looking for a Dev Team to join. :) I'm not the best around, but I'm pretty good. I can also scratch sprite trainer sprites (something not alot of spriters can do).

Position Wanted:
    Spriter
    Proof of Work:
    https://i52.tinypic.com/20a79td.png
    Contact Information:
    [email protected] (msn)
    Alright, I've entered in your e-mail to Windows Messenger. Mine is [email protected] I'm on MSN a lot since our team uses that for easy communication. That's a good way to contact me as well as sending me an e-mail or a PM/VM.
    A spriter is a very important asset for this team since I would like to have many original trainer sprites. I want to see what you're made of, however. I would like you to make a newer, more updated sprite of Kris (the first playable female ever in Pokemon, AKA the girl in Crystal version). By the way, our rom base is Firered, so I'd appreciate it if the sprites you make fit in with the already existing sprites since we will probably use a mixture. Thank you very much, I'll add you to the team section now!

Last edited:

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    no im not waiting for you i asked a friend to make me a background so im waiting for it im making it a forest anyway ive asked for the background already

am i gana be added to the team or am i just making this for fun?

Last edited:

GuyNDFan

Pokemon Light and Dark
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I'd like it colored, please :)

no im not waiting for you i asked a friend to make me a background so im waiting for it im making it a forest anyway ive asked for the background already

am i gana be added to the team or am i just making this for fun?
    Alright. Your induction into the group is decided by the titlescreen that you produce.

Last edited:

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    oh and i can also do tileediting but not too complicated i can change houses trees coulours that stuff

I33t

Newbie.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2017
    Position Wanted:
    Minor Scripter

Changing text, and other extras.

Proof of Work:
    My rom, which includes lots of edited text.

I can also insert music.

Contact Information:
    [email protected]

I33t

Newbie.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2017
    Well, i can make tiles disappear in-game, and I might be able to do level scripts too.

I can also add/modify trainers and alotta other stuff. Oh, and warps and other anomolies.

I can send you a .ups file of my modified Pokemon Fire Red if you want.

x Necromorph x

Super Saiyan 4
    Years
    Nah, its all good. I do the level scripts and major events for this team, and mapping, so maybe you can do smaller events. Its up to Zach

I33t

Newbie.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2017
    If I get on the team, you guys can leave the text to me, and other extras like music, weather, tile removal in-game, trainers, etc.

GuyNDFan

Pokemon Light and Dark
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    If I get on the team, you guys can leave the text to me, and other extras like music, weather, tile removal in-game, trainers, etc.
    Welcome to the team, I33t. Since Pierce is handling the major scripts, I suppose it'd be useful to have someone who could take care of all the minor scripts. Is that e-mail you gave as contact information registered on MSN?

I33t

Newbie.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2017
    Yeah, give me your email. We can talk on messenger.

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    what do you meen tyranitar?
    i can add houses in and modify but you have to recoulour them with the colours in the game

oh my email is

[email protected]

Last edited:

DVK

Hack based-God
    Years
    Sorry i haven't been on for a couple of days guys, i went on a hunting trip, and we hit the jackpot but I'm back now! everyone who has been added to the team please add me on msn, [email protected]

Back