• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Dusk Stone

Which version should we work on first?

• Light Version

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Dark Version

Votes: 12 57.1%

• Total voters

GuyNDFan

Pokemon Light and Dark
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I was googling kris for reference and I found this:
    Team Dusk Stone
    This one?
    Yes, that would be her. That's a good looking sprite too.

GuyNDFan

Pokemon Light and Dark
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    It's not mine though.
    Can I do sum mapping?
    It's my favorite part of hacking.
    I think we're good for mapping at the moment. We are lacking in most other positions though.

GuyNDFan

Pokemon Light and Dark
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    gimme something to work with,background,sprite,stuffz like that.
    I don't have a specific background in mind, but as for sprites, Gengar is our signature Pokemon for Dark version, so you can make the titlescreen for that.

Years
    • they/them
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 31, 2022
    Me and Zach have been talking over MSN and, well, let's just put it this way "Some seriously amazing stuff has gone down". ;)

GuyNDFan

Pokemon Light and Dark
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Major Announcement

Me and Zach have been talking over MSN and, well, let's just put it this way "Some seriously amazing stuff has gone down". ;)
    Indeed it has.
    Lewk and I have been talking, and we have come up with an idea that blows Light and Dark versions out of the water. As you can see on the very first post, I have edited it to explain the change.

The hack will now be called Pokemon Legends: Sinnoh's Champion, and will tell Cynthia's story of her rise to fame as one of the greatest Pokemon trainers ever known.

Since this is a fresh idea, most of the details will be kept within the team until things are finalized. Very soon, we will begin this hack, however we are still in great need of some assistance. So if you have any kind of skill, whether it be composing music, spriting, scripting, or world map editing, please consider joining this hack. By doing so, you will be a part of this amazing hack that breaks away from the Pokemon mold.

GuyNDFan

Pokemon Light and Dark
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    We are seriously in need of more members.
    Yes sir, we are. Applications are still being accepted. If you have any skill and can devote any amount of time to this hack, please apply! We are very flexible and in great need of more help!

Years
    • they/them
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 31, 2022
    Ok, we're getting pretty desperate now. We really do want more people. You don't need to be amazing, just as long as you can do stuff (see main post for what).

Off Topic: Looks like my sig was too wide, so I've fixed that ^v^'

GuyNDFan

Pokemon Light and Dark
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Ok, we're getting pretty desperate now. We really do want more people. You don't need to be amazing, just as long as you can do stuff (see main post for what).

Off Topic: Looks like my sig was too wide, so I've fixed that ^v^'
    Yes, it would be helpful if we had more members, but I'm sick of waiting around. We're going to start as soon as possible, and then we'll be able to show off pieces of our hack which may entice people to join. I would like to start on Monday at the very latest. Let's make it happen, men.

DVK

Hack based-God
    Years
    im with you guys, Zach, just pm me here or catch me on msn with things you want me too do..... i don't have much to do these next couple of days but studying a bit, and doing 2 assignments, but they are a piece of cake... anyways look forward to hearing from you.

-Matt

Punnagg

Advanced Spriter
    Years
    Ya sure Ill try to post it later.
    Btw i also edit the data of pokemon from their stats to their evolution & their attacks, names, pokedex entries too.

GuyNDFan

Pokemon Light and Dark
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Ya sure Ill try to post it later.
    Btw i also edit the data of pokemon from their stats to their evolution & their attacks, names, pokedex entries too.
    Alright, be sure to do so. Yes, I can do all of that as well. I'm going to be taking care of that kind of thing.

Back