• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Dusk Stone

Which version should we work on first?

• Light Version

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Dark Version

Votes: 12 57.1%

• Total voters

DVK

Hack based-God
    Years
    well i have just finished the back sprite for cynthia and i am now working on the OW's and the intro sprite, might i add the back sprites look dang nice, if the team wants to check them out pm me and i will send you an aps patch

GuyNDFan

Pokemon Light and Dark
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    well i have just finished the back sprite for cynthia and i am now working on the OW's and the intro sprite, might i add the back sprites look dang nice, if the team wants to check them out pm me and i will send you an aps patch
    Sounds awesome! As soon as we can get everyone together, we're going to start mapping and scripting. We'll have something to show very soon!
    We are still accepting applications, so please apply!

DVK

Hack based-God
    Years
    hey guys sorry for the inconvenience but i'm not going to be here for the next 2 days, just wanted to let you guys know, and sorry to zach, that i haven't been online at all because i have been staying at my grandmothers house, and she doesn't have any power hookd up to the house other than about 2 hours a day or o.... so i'm sorry guys and i will be back soon (Finally got some signal on my iphone to get this to you guys)

GuyNDFan

Pokemon Light and Dark
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    hey guys sorry for the inconvenience but i'm not going to be here for the next 2 days, just wanted to let you guys know, and sorry to zach, that i haven't been online at all because i have been staying at my grandmothers house, and she doesn't have any power hookd up to the house other than about 2 hours a day or o.... so i'm sorry guys and i will be back soon (Finally got some signal on my iphone to get this to you guys)
    It's alright dude, don't stress over it. We're all just chilling until we can get more members and get everybody together.

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    i originally got kicked out of this team since then i learned how to tile insert lol you dont beleive me wll take a look at my work then
    i did these for a diffrent game haha so i have gotten much better since we last spoke now didnt i?!

Attachments

• Team Dusk Stone
      my tiles =).jpg
      111.3 KB · Views: 14
    Years
    • they/them
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 31, 2022
    i originally got kicked out of this team since then i learned how to tile insert lol you dont beleive me wll take a look at my work then
    i did these for a diffrent game haha so i have gotten much better since we last spoke now didnt i?!

lol You were never on the team in the first place. There's no post where Zach confirms you as a member.

GuyNDFan

Pokemon Light and Dark
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014

lol You were never on the team in the first place. There's no post where Zach confirms you as a member.
    M.L, Luke's statement is correct, I never did actually allow you into the team due to you not have the skill to help us out. I see that you have learned to tile insert. I will take that into consideration, however, I need to confer with my team before I let you in or not. Please be patient and I'll let you know as soon as possible :)

Sorry For this late reply here are some more sprites for my proof.
    View attachment 60473

View attachment 60474

View attachment 60475

View attachment 60476
    I am looking for a spriter, however, I am not looking for someone who can make fakemon, or as you did, just place parts of random Pokemon onto others. What I really need from a spriter is trainer sprites and overworlds. Can you do those?

GuyNDFan

Pokemon Light and Dark
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    So, what can I do then? I'm in the team, right?
    Yes, you are on the team. My memory fails me at the moment, I don't recall what you sprite, exactly. And I also can't remember if I asked you if you had an MSN account or not... One of those would be very beneficial.

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    haha

Waiting on the title screen, dude.
    \so i got the wrong idea then lol sorry ja i have gotten 10x better got a friend to teach me lol
    Team Dusk Stone

town 1 with tiles for my game

DVK

Hack based-God
    Years
    I Will Definetly Try Just Tell Me What To Do.

well to prove your self you are going to have to show us some sprites from scratch or just edited sprites, that are good and don't look like edited sprites at all, if you can do it in the style we want for this hack you are definitely in this team.

p.s Zach can you pm me stuff that i need to do, sorry i haven't been able to be online, MSN is playing up so...... and I'm just adding finishing touches to Cynthia's OW and it might be done tommorow depending on how long my study takes.

anyway take it easy man!

GuyNDFan

Pokemon Light and Dark
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I Will Definetly Try Just Tell Me What To Do.
    If you didn't already, you should read Matt's post. I've quoted it for you. Everything he says is correct, so making something from scratch or some killer edits will suffice. It's up to you what you make for proof, so make sure it's your best work.
    well to prove your self you are going to have to show us some sprites from scratch or just edited sprites, that are good and don't look like edited sprites at all, if you can do it in the style we want for this hack you are definitely in this team.

p.s Zach can you pm me stuff that i need to do, sorry i haven't been able to be online, MSN is playing up so...... and I'm just adding finishing touches to Cynthia's OW and it might be done tommorow depending on how long my study takes.

anyway take it easy man!
    I haven't been on MSN at all either, so i't cool, man. I'm going to try and be on like I used to so that I can keep this team moving, so if you get yours ironed out, you might find me on too.
    I'll PM you when I get something for you to do.
    Thanks for the update by the way, Matt.

DVK

Hack based-God
    Years
    sweet ive got some ideas for a hero i'll show you them later haha! and zach what do you think about this OW i found it on google but i mean if this one is alright what's the point in creating one from scratch?

Team Dusk Stone

hey this is just a post to show you my improved mapping skills what do you guys think?

Team Dusk Stone

Team Dusk Stone

Last edited:
    Years
    Can I join
    skill:scripter
    proof:I can do yes/no ,setweather ,give pokemon ,give items,normal script,trainer battle,wildbattles If you don't believe me then ask me to do some above events for you

GuyNDFan

Pokemon Light and Dark
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    sweet ive got some ideas for a hero i'll show you them later haha! and zach what do you think about this OW i found it on google but i mean if this one is alright what's the point in creating one from scratch?

Team Dusk Stone

hey this is just a post to show you my improved mapping skills what do you guys think?

Team Dusk Stone

Team Dusk Stone
    Yeah, the overworlds are fine and your mapping looks pretty nice! I'll get on MSN later tonight to hear your ideas. Keep up the good work, man.
    Can I join
    skill:scripter
    proof:I can do yes/no ,setweather ,give pokemon ,give items,normal script,trainer battle,wildbattles If you don't believe me then ask me to do some above events for you
    Alright, I'd like to see one of your scripts. Getting an MSN or a Windows Live account is very beneficial for joining this team. It'll help you keep in touch with all of us at one time.

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    lol tiles tiles tiles i just do tiles tiles tiles sorry im bored

GuyNDFan

Pokemon Light and Dark
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    lol tiles tiles tiles i just do tiles tiles tiles sorry im bored
    I'm sorry, but honestly you seem to be very immature and it comes off as rather irritating. I don't think that will fit in with the team too well, and so, to avoid future issues, I'm going to have to pass on letting you in the team. I'm sorry.
    Anything for me to do?
    I'm a little bored.
    If you'd like, you can go tile hunting or create us some tiles so that we can have some awesome tiles to map with.

Back