• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Eclipse

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2022
    Recruiting Members for my rom im working on any experienced spriters, coders, etc pm me. The project we are working on is one rom called Pokemon Moonlit Sky. Currently i Have the title screen done and some of the story plotted. It will be set in a new region, official pokemon, new characters, for gba and will have an interesting story. The game will start out on an island full of minor criminals, mercenaries, and rouges. But away from these there is, in a hidden part of the island, an area where plenty of orphans live and, that's right, you're one of them. You along with your younger and older brother live with these orphans who all live in peace and solitute along with pokemon. For some reason you've never had any memory of life before you lived there and your older brother only tells you that your father and mother are dead but they told you to move to the island because you were in danger. On your thirtenth birthday you celebrate with your orphans but realize for some reason your brother has been avoiding you. Later that night he wakes you up and tells you to close your eyes. A couple minutes later that almost seems like hours he shows a hidden area where he says he always used to train his pokemon dad gave him and then he gives you two pokemon and an egg before a mysterious uniformed figure knocks you out and when you wake up you are back in your room with a bruise on your face to remind you that the events last night were real. Looking around to ask your brother what happend you realized hes been kidnapped. Gathering your thoughts together you decide to leave after bidding everyone farewell...Off to the world of pokemon!!!
    Team name
    Team Eclipse

Introduction
    Hey my name is Drew but I go by DCJboi (initials plus the boi as in boy). The first game I ever played was Pokemon Crystal when i was around 5 and i had 100% completion a year later. One thing that I missed from Pokemon games ever since was uniqueness, bug contest, good Day/Night System, long length and being able to travel between two regions. In this hack we will be adding the day/night system, and attempting the bug contest and definitely the ability to ravel between regions. We be working on either Pokemon Fire Red or Emerald depending on what our first couple of members have experience with. This game will have A different story and it won't just be about gyms and the Elite 4. It will be a more story related thing. We will have 1st-3rd generation pokemon in the game and maybe 4th too. For one thing this project will be updated weekly once i have a team. There may not be a download for a new beta but we will at least say whats going on. Also if you are interested refer to the application.

Application form Fill out this form and PM me with all the info filled in.
    Skills:
    Proof of work:
    Past experience:
    Contact information:
    Time Zone:

Current team members Will be posted in my signature (after at least one person joins).

Current Projects
    Pokemon Twilit Skies.

Last edited:

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
    Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2022
    I forgot to mention but we need spriters, scripters, mappers. The more we have the faster it will get done. I definately will not be able to do this by myself but i will be doing work so please hit up my inbox with the application filled out

Akhilesh

Scripter
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 21, 2012
    Skills: Scripter

Proof of work: I have written a lot of great games and programs in small basic. I am currently(since last week) learning scripting on XSE and had also started writing some good scripts and I assure you that I will be a great scripter as I had done lots of programming in my childhood on PASCAL and EditPlus(html). I have understand everything I've read so far in the XSE scripting tutorials as I used to do programming.

References/Experience: If you want you can tell me to write a script(on XSE) about any situation you want and I'll pm it to you, you'll see my scripts are very good. My only hobby is programming(scripting).

Contact information:[email protected] or better PM me.

Hey but I wont be able to give to much time on the project as this year I am taking my SC exams this year.
    But as soon as October my exams will be over and I will get 100% in scripting. Its why i'm asking you when will the project start?

Skills: Scripter

Proof of work: I have written a lot of great games and programs in small basic. I am currently(since last week) learning scripting on XSE and had also started writing some good scripts and I assure you that I will be a great scripter as I had done lots of programming in my childhood on PASCAL and EditPlus(html). I have understand everything I've read so far in the XSE scripting tutorials as I used to do programming.

References/Experience: If you want you can tell me to write a script(on XSE) about any situation you want and I'll pm it to you, you'll see my scripts are very good. My only hobby is programming(scripting).

Contact information:[email protected] or better PM me.

Hey but I wont be able to give to much time on the project as this year I am taking my SC exams this year.
    But as soon as October my exams will be over and I will get 100% in scripting. Its why i'm asking you when will the project start?

Last edited:

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
    Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2022
    Mainly This Project will be started sometime around a month or two from now right now im just getting the team together and getting a base rom for everyone to work with. I will send you what i have so far maybe next saterday since I'm posting this via iphone. You are accepted in this project and I will just ask you to do a little bit of work to turn in next weekend (I'm eastern time just for future reference). Also for all people who join from here on out when i get the userbar for the team i ask you put it in your signature. Also tell me how the exam goes! So far all i need is a spriter and a mapper and I'll have a basic team! Akhilesh I will send what I want via PM any questions PM me back!

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
    Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2022
    I ask also that all future team members put the the userbar in their signnature

ShadowMrk

Intangible
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2018
    Application

Hey, Hacking has been kinda slow lately ,so I figured I would join a team.

Skills: Scripter/ASM Hacker
    Proof of Work: I've been programming in Visual Basic and C++ for about 4 years now ,so learning how to script was a breeze. I have also made two tools (In Visual Basic) that will prove to be useful for our spriters and scripters. I have been scripting for over a year and I've gotten pretty good. I can PM you some of my work if you need me to.
    References/Experience:
    I am working on two other hacks ,but neither of them have officially started yet. You can PM PEDRO12 if you need someone to assure you that I am a good scripter/ASM Hacker.
    PM only.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
    Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2022
    title screen is done except for background. Right now im going through exams so i cant code but feel free to sign up

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
    Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2022
    Let's Stay active the more members the better I'm gonna start scripting during spring break and probly put out maybe a small demo

Back