• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Eleganc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nepse

Dragonite<3
Years
  • Team Eleganc
    l--------------------------l​

Introduction

Hi! I'm Nepse and you properly don't know me. Though some of you might've seen me around. Team Eleganc is a group I made to make different people work together in creative works such as ROM Hacking. This group would hopefully make some of the future's greatest hacks. We hack the following ROMs: Ruby, Emerald and Fire Red. I have high hopes for this group; and I hope many people would like to join.

Application Form

If you wanna join Team Eleganc; then please do it with this application form:

Code:
    [CENTER][B]Username:[/B]
    [B]Skills:[/B]
    [B]Proof of work:[/B]
    [B]Past experience:[/B]
    [B]Contact information:[/B][/CENTER]

Current Team Members

The following person/people is/are the current member(s) of the team:

Nepse ~ Leader, creator, spriter, mapper, OW spriter, supportbar-maker, tile-creator, tile inserter

e7a ~ Mapper

Current Projects(1)

Pokémon Electric Yellow!

Pokémon Electric Yellow - A special Pikachu edition is based on the stories and travels from Pokémon Yellow. Infact it's a remake of Pokémon Yellow! But not a 100% remake though. It would be exclusive! You'll be able to take on Manga Characters, the Kanto Battle Frontier, Team Aqua, Team Magma, Team Luster (a new team), The Orange League, the Johto League, all 386 Pokémon will be catchable and much, much more!

Last edited:

e7a

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2013
    Username: e7a
    Skills: I can do mapping and logomaking. Not ingame logos.
    Proof of work: I will add a map. I know it has some flaws, but when I detected it the ROM had crashed:)
    Past experience: Some games of my own with no progress.
    Contact information: I don't know what to say here. E-mail?

Also about the picture. It is a GIF-Image so the quality is a bit poor. It was the only solution I found to upload it:)

Just want to add a question... Is it true your norwegian? If thats the case then we can speak norwegian.

Last edited:

Nepse

Dragonite<3
    Years
  • Username: e7a

Skills: I can do mapping and logomaking. Not ingame logos.
    Proof of work: I will add a map. I know it has some flaws, but when I detected it the ROM had crashed:)
    Past experience: Some games of my own with no progress.
    Contact information: I don't know what to say here. E-mail?

Also about the picture. It is a GIF-Image so the quality is a bit poor. It was the only solution I found to upload it:)

Just want to add a question... Is it true your norwegian? If thats the case then we can speak norwegian.

Your map needs a couple of fixes... But everyone learns after time... Speak norwegian?.. hmm... Gratulerer du er med:D

e7a

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2013
    Ok. Hva vil du kanskje at jeg skal gjøre? Har begynt å lage logoer også.

Eks under her. Som sagt så krasjet rom-en før jeg fikk endret på det kartet:)

Forresten hvis du vil kontakte meg så er msn-en min [email protected]

e7a

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2013
    I just want to give you a tip. On the map you have there. The "cliffs" there should go all around the town, because it is kinda awkward when they are so large and they are only there they are.

If you still want to keep the design I would suggest using ledges:)

There are also many flaws here like the stairs and the windows at the houses.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back