• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Elemental

Should we start mapping now or wait for the new tiles?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

r0bert

Quitifyingly awesome.
Years
@countryemo:I personally like mine better but i do like the path,bush thingy and the rock!
@everyone else: i started to rip Pewter city and i've ripped that bridge from cerulean city.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years
hm ill take your tree and agento's tree palletes and put them on this to make it brighter. (wail i tried to (with different palletes, not yours before i posted em, but the looked like bleh, shows my skills xD)

[gah hate new google -.-]

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
The ripping tiles? Yeah, that's cool. Also, I'm learning tile inserting and scripting, I'll post some soon. Not on this thread, though! On the new one. I've made up my mind, we're making a new thread. It'll be up soon, assuming there are no problems.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
Yes, and I've decided we're gonna use fired style tiles in this hack. It doesn't mean fr tiles, Just tiles that are a bit more like firered.

minime010

All food belongs to me.
Years
Sorry I havent been active here. What work should I do? I never got a description for the heroine. And if there's a new team along with the new thread, can I still be in it?

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
Please don't post on this thread. I don't know why no mods want to close it. And the new thread should be up in like, 2 hours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back