• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Elemental

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
  • Hey guys just ckecking in again, need my help for anything?
    No, thanks, I'd PM you if we did. But thanks for checking.

Just checking in.
    I'm very sorry for the lack of activity,I Promised myself I would finish every Wii-game I have,and that's a lot.Sorry again.
    Nah, that's OK.

yessssssssssss.................i found a gen 5 sprite resource.....great....i now have all gen 5 sprites resized and at u'r service too.......i'm gonna have to resize them but mi've gotten gd at doing that and keeping the sprite clean........
    Wow, this'll be useful. As soon as agentgeo's done with the patch, I'm going to insert all the pokemon, fakemon, new moves, new items, yeah.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • great.....need help with inserting the pokemon???...........oh and i'm working on a rom with all gen 4 and gen 5 are inserted with their info, so that other hackers can use it...........i have 70 gen 4 pokemon inserted......only sprites though..when i'm finished with all the pokemon, i'll edit the info, which will take like FOR EVER !!!!!

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • I'd like to announce the return of one of our scripters, Learath2, who was not on PC for a while. Welcome back, Learath2!

Echidna

Years
  • welcome back..........ohh and i have now finished all gen 4 pokemon, and finally, i was able to change the gen 5 sprite's backgrouinds into white without chewing off parts of the pokemon........

Echidna

Years
  • nahh...i suspect HD is doing some kind of solo work now..or has someone else doing some........he'll be back...I HOPE !!!!

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Well, I'm hacking a ruby rom for fun. I changed the secret base. It's ironic, 'cause the point of a secret base is to customize it. Well I'm REALLY customizing it.

Echidna

Years
  • dude thanks a lot..i will use the sprites immediatley......where did you get a reshiram resized...i mean i was able to resize zekrom without destroying it..but not reshiram...how man...you r gr8.....

Echidna

Years
  • sure.....he was kinda hard to resize too...and if you have the tim..thosae three pig legendary thingies (landlos...thunderos....tornados) would be cool too......

Years
  • I'm afraid this thread has been posted in after a 60 day period of dormance (which is apparently a word). So I'm closing this, given that the OP has quit hacking for now, anyway.
    Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back