• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Eon Legends

Zeffy

g'day
Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024

comejoinnow.png

Team Eon Legends

Short Introduction

Hello, its me again UltimaZelfier. I'm back with a new and action packed hack. So you know, no one can make a great hack by him/herself right? That's why I'm here and posting this thread, to recruit members for my hack. I don't really need many members for my hack since I don't want to lead a huge army. So lets start, shall we?

Hack Information & Some Teasers

Hack Name: Pokemon Eon Legends
    Hack Of: Pokemon Ruby [AXVE]

Help Needed

If you don't know, I'm no good with sprites except banner & userbar making so I maybe looking definitely for jobs that has influence with sprites.

UltimaZelfier said:
    Legend:
    RED: Urgently Needed
    GREEN: Very Helpful
    BLUE: Can be Helpful

*A person who can edit and completely take over the title screen of fire red, we call them TITLE SCREEN EDITOR
    * A person who can edit music and insert them, known as MUSIC EDITOR
    *meh? OTHERS (POST THEM HERE)

Spots Open:

*Titlescreen Editor: 1
    *World Map Editor: 1
    *Tile Inserter: 1
    *Music Editor: 1
    *Others

Application Form:

Code:
    [B]Username[/B]:
    [B]What do you want me to call you?[/B]
    [B]Job Applying[/B]:
    [B]Other Skills[/B]:
    [B]Proof of Work[/B]:

The Team

UltimaZelfier, Me, & Myself: Everything I can, OWNER
    Pogeygothaxed: Co-Owner, Storyline Editor, Everything he can
    DaMexicanMadness: Mapper
    xmouvelianx: Da Ultima Scriptah!, Sprite Inserter[still need to confirm though]

Closing and Notes

Thanks for reading. In these section I will also put updates about the team. All proof of work should be in a spoiler or attach it. No proof no job :badsmile:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

lazinicki

Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2013
    Username:lazinicki
    What do you want me to call you? nick
    Job Applying: Mapper or Co-Owner
    Other Skills: Tranier Editing, COnnections and Warps are working well
    Proof of Work: Ive made 2 hacks and am almost done with a tird

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Username:lazinicki
    What do you want me to call you? nick
    Job Applying: Mapper or Co-Owner
    Other Skills: Tranier Editing, COnnections and Warps are working well
    Proof of Work: Ive made 2 hacks and am almost done with a tird

If you want to join you need to show a sample map in a spoiler, or attach it as a thumbnail.

UltimaZelfier said:
    Teasers REMOVED, wait what is next.

Last edited:

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Username: DamexicanMadness
    What do you want me to call you?: Jonny
    Job Applying: Mapper
    Other Skills: None really
    Proof of Work: see attatchments.

I like the second one, the others look too much plain.
    If you make a map that is not empty enough, you're in. Good Luck!

Pogeygothaxed

Pokémon exDeltaSpecies Creator
    Years
  • Username: pogeygothaxed
    //call me "Elmo," or pogey.
    Job Applying: Storyline editor, Co-Owner(?)
    Other Skills: I can insert tiles, but I'm not too good at it and it may take me a while.
    //I can script small things, like giving a Pokèmon or an item.
    //I can insert sprites, if needed. I can also do recolors of them, if needed. And "Fix them Up".
    Proof of Work
    : http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=192470 <-- Sorry, but it's too much of a hassle to upload all my "proof" as an attachment(s).
    //You can find the Story-line there. Along with references for everything else I mentioned except for tiles and scripting. I could make an .ips patch and give it to you if needed.

edit: Sorry, forgot to mention I can only work part time. As for Co-Owner; I'm more than active, as you can see by the thread.

Last edited:

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Username: pogeygothaxed
    //call me "Elmo," or pogey.
    Job Applying: Storyline editor, Co-Owner(?)
    Other Skills: I can insert tiles, but I'm not too good at it and it may take me a while.
    //I can script small things, like giving a Pokèmon or an item.
    //I can insert sprites, if needed. I can also do recolors of them, if needed. And "Fix them Up".
    Proof of Work
    : http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=192470 <-- Sorry, but it's too much of a hassle to upload all my "proof" as an attachment(s).
    //You can find the Story-line there. Along with references for everything else I mentioned except for tiles and scripting. I could make an .ips patch and give it to you if needed.

edit: Sorry, forgot to mention I can only work part time. As for Co-Owner; I'm more than active, as you can see by the thread.

ACCEPTED as Co-Owner, Storyline Editor, and your other skills if you want. Congratulations.

Pogeygothaxed

Years
  • ACCEPTED as Co-Owner, Storyline Editor, and your other skills if you want. Congratulations.

Thanks. It's good to be a part of the "team". Lol. Do you have a copy of the story-line, or something? Just PM it to me, or I'll check back on this thread if you wanna post it here, too. Whichever is easiest. As for the other things, let me know what you need and I'll try to get them done as soon as I can.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Thanks. It's good to be a part of the "team". Lol. Do you have a copy of the story-line, or something? Just PM it to me, or I'll check back on this thread if you wanna post it here, too. Whichever is easiest. As for the other things, let me know what you need and I'll try to get them done as soon as I can.

You should have come here earlier, I posted it as a "teaser". Every two days the teaser will be replaced. I'll attach the storyline as a txt file. Please edit it, and pm me ( I want it to be a secret). Thanks.

By the way Elmo, do you have Yahoo Messenger or MSN?

Pogeygothaxed

Years
  • You should have come here earlier, I posted it as a "teaser". Every two days the teaser will be replaced. I'll attach the storyline as a txt file. Please edit it, and pm me ( I want it to be a secret). Thanks.

By the way Elmo, do you have Yahoo Messenger?

I do, but I haven't used it in a while and currently I don't have the Instant Messenger installed. However, MSN supports Yahoo addresses, so if you want, you can either add me or I can add you through that and we can keep in contact that way. Or keep things here. Again, which ever is easiest. As far as the story-line goes, I will re-work it a little, replacing things here and there, show you a rough draft of how I think the revision should go and then if you agree, make a final version based off of that.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I do, but I haven't used it in a while and currently I don't have the Instant Messenger installed. However, MSN supports Yahoo addresses, so if you want, you can either add me or I can add you through that and we can keep in contact that way. Or keep things here. Again, which ever is easiest. As far as the story-line goes, I will re-work it a little, replacing things here and there, show you a rough draft of how I think the revision should go and then if you agree, make a final version based off of that.

Ok, sure. Tell me your email address so I can add you and talk privately.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Hey heres some more maps, i hope ya think there better :)

Username: DaMexicanMadness
    What do you want me to call you? Jonny
    Job Applying: Mapper
    Other Skills: None really
    Proof of Work: See attachments
    MSN or Yahoo! Messenger Address: jonny****[email protected]

Ok Jonny, you're in as a basic mapper since I can see tile errors in the map. PM me your email since its censored here. See attachment.

(Cheers everyone, I've learned how to insert tiles, but it got the wrong pallet :(....)

pokemonkiller

Scripter/Programmer
    Years
  • Username:pokemonkiller
    What do you want me to call you? shin
    Job Applying:scripter, example: givepok-items-movement-flags-events-battles-wildpok.etc
    Other Skills:map maker, sprite maker
    Proof of Work:none yet.
    MSN or Yahoo! Messenger Address:[email protected]

Last edited:

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Username:pokemonkiller
    What do you want me to call you? shin
    Job Applying:scripter, example: givepok-items-movement-flags-events-battles-wildpok.etc
    Other Skills:map maker, sprite maker
    Proof of Work:none yet.
    MSN or Yahoo! Messenger Address:[email protected]

Ok, so you need a script so I can accept you. I would wait until later, ok?

Back