• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Evaluation

G-Virus

The B.O.W. King
    Years
    Um, I guess I need help with my team for both competitions and in game stuff. Don't know if this fits fine here or somewhere else but if it doesn't then I'm sorry.

Ok, I'm going to post my team movesets now.

Tyranitar:
    Crunch
    Dark Pulse
    Earth Quake
    Stone Edge

Garchomp:
    Dragon Claw
    Dragon Rush
    Dig
    Crunch

Dragonite:
    Dragon Dance
    Dragon Rush
    Draco Meteor
    Fly

Metagross:
    Hammer Arm
    Iron Defense
    Psychic
    Flash Cannon

Aggron:
    Stealth Rock
    Iron Tail
    Iron Defense
    Rock Climb (I'm planning to have this move deleted and replaced with another move)

MewTwo:
    Psycho Cut
    Psychic
    Thunderbolt
    Me First

Yeah, I know that most of my teams move are moves that just deal damage, but that's why I posted it here to see what advice you guys can give me on different movesets for each one.

XxRogueTrainerxX

Needs a better username
    Years
    Your team is mostly composed of Ground and Dragon-types... if somebody had a good Ice-type Pokemon, it could probably annihilate more than half of your team. You need more balance in the type of Pokemon you're using. Try getting a good Fire-type, Water-type, and Electric-type. You'd then have more diversity in your team. I recommend keeping Aggron, Dragonite, and Mewtwo. The other three you should replace with those other three types I mentioned. Also, teach at least two of your Pokemon Protect and Substitute. Those moves come in handy during a battle.

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2010
    Like Roguetrainer said, you need to balance your types. One ice type and one dark type could destroy your team.

G-Virus

The B.O.W. King
    Years
    Sorry for the necro post but I made a new team.

My sig may say I have the original team, but I'm just to lazy to change it xD.

Okay, now my team is:

Dialga:
    Dragon Claw
    Roar of Time
    Blizzard
    Protect

Garchomp:
    Dragon Claw
    Dragon Rush
    Dig
    Crunch

Tyranitar:
    Crunch
    Dark Pulse
    Earthquake
    Stealth Rock

Jirachi:
    Wish
    Rest
    Psychic
    Draco Meteor

Salamence:
    Dragon Claw
    Dragon Breath
    Crunch
    Fly

Dusknoir:
    Ice Punch
    Shadow Punch
    Fire Punch
    Dark Pulse

Yeah, I kept Garchomp and Tyranitar cause they're my favorite, and most of them are still dragon type, but any suggestions for moves?

Back