• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Flare vs. The World

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
  • Is anyone else intrigued by how the latest episodes are going? It's been awhile since a Pokemon arc has made my nerves all tingly, anticipating the next episode and the outcome. The whole Team Flare dictatorship thing and Zygarde going evil is the best thing I think since the time Ash met Giovanni for the first time and when Giovanni was possessed by the Reveal Glass as the Forces of Nature almost destroyed Unova.

No spoilers please, I really want to see how it turns out on my own.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Honestly the Flare arc is SO GOOD LIKE. I've been so excited as I watched it and it's one of the best arcs of PokéAni imo!

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    It's a really good arc. It's like a mini movies as it is way longer then most arcs. It has a lot of great events and focus on characters. Definitely one of my favorite episodes of the whole anime.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I feel like this arc would've made a really cool movie, on a bigger screen, with a higher animation budget. Definitely some of the best Pokemon eps in a long time, IMO. I didn't give Flare enough credit in the games, but the anime really made the whole ordeal pretty epic.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I'm finding the arc good. More emotional drive, etc. I'm following the dub, and whatnot, but there's a lot to go by. Alain turning, Manon in canon, all good stuff. The League kinda sucked in comparison, so I'm really glad this arc exists, really. Shame it couldn't have gone on longer, though, really... the battles were epic.

Last edited:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I'm finding the arc good. More emotional drive, etc. I'm following the dub, and whatnot, but there's a lot to go by. Alain turning, Manon in canon, all good stuff.

Is the dub still going through this? I might actually turn on my TV for it if it's still going. Lol

Team Flare arc is 10/10. Would rewatch.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Is the dub still going through this? I might actually turn on my TV for it if it's still going. Lol

Team Flare arc is 10/10. Would rewatch.

That would be correct, actually. The arc is still going on in the dub. About two episodes or three left before it ends. Cartoon Network is being slow with it tho, it's really lame they're being so slow with it. =/

Back