• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Flare

MidnightRave

Working on Pokemon Flare!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2014
    INTRO
    This will be my first ROM hack. I have little experience, but I know what I'm doing. I've spent about 3 - 4 months at reading tutorials. Learning how to use these tools and how to make my own pokemon hack. The first Pokemon Hack that inspired me was probably Pokemon Prism. Its such a unique game and I wanna make something like that one day.

INFO
    Well I have a full plan drawn out. But there is only about 2-3 things I never was able to learn. These two things are SCRIPTING and editing some stuff in unLZ (which is only the titlescreen and the game map) Everything else I pretty much have. I got some beta testers ready to go and hopefully this will make it through. This will be a FIRERED ROM hack! More exclusive details will be given out for anyone that joins the team.

WHATS NEEDED?
    I need an experienced scripter.
    and someone that knows how to edit game map(once game is nearly finished)
    If you join there will certainly be credz and my current trademark on the titlescreen will be replaced with Team Flare (or whatever we agree on.)

THE APPS!
    Scripters Application

1. How many games have you scripted?
    2. How long have you been ROM hacking?
    3. Show an example of a CHAT script (a script that executes when you talk to a NPC)
    4. Contact information? (email would be best)

ALSO NEED SPRITERS AND TILE INSERTERS AND WORLDMAP EDITOR AND TITLE SCREEN EDITOR!
    NO APP NEEDED JUST GIVE ME AN EXAMPLE OF WORK AND I'LL GIVE YOU A TASK!

-If anyone helps, I gladly thank you.

Last edited:
    Back