• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Fortress 2 Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Sure thing, but I was just seeing how it would run over these days and which day of the weekend would be more active.

Also, I asked Steve to add the bots as you suggested, so hopefully in 15 minutes when the session starts we will see them :3

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Hey Pave Low, I won't be able to join the one coming up in a few minutes. I just got a call from my boss for a job shift ><

I'll join the ones coming up tho.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
Years
I wish my ping would come down from like 200 and that more people would join. That's what I get for leeching WiFi, though.

Like I said, next time I think there should just be one event so everyone joins that one.

Last edited:
Years
Yeah, that's what I will do next time I host an event. I just wanted to see what sort of activity there would be around the weekend.

I guess that's it for today, and tomorrow is the last day. Hopefully, twocows, you'll be able to attend and we ended up getting a decent turnout.

Goog gaming, everyone! :3

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
Years
Just add me on Steam and PM me, if I'm on, I'm on. I'm going to visit my mom today, so I might not be.

Years
I couldn't attend this session as I was busy with something else, sorry. Also, Steve said that he didn't know how to input bots so that wasn't an option. The event is over now anyway.

ANYONE WHO PLAYED IN AT LEAST ONE OF THESE SESSIONS PLEASE PM ME.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back