• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Fortress 2

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
Years
  • Team Fortress 2, which is normally $20, is on sale for $2.50 for the next hour. I doubt it'll be this low ever again, so if you want to play this phenomenal game (or send it to a friend and demand $2.50 later, like I did), go check it out. It's twocows-approved. :D

And yes, I know it's kind of an advertisement, but $2.50 is practically free, and this is one of my favorite games.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I literally can't think of any reason someone SHOULDN'T get on the bandwagon and pick up this great game at a steal.

It's practically mad not to buy it right now. XD;

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • They did this yesterday too, I think. :3 It's definitely worth it.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Since the clearance is over, we'll just make this a TF2 discussion thread. :x

So, what's everyone think of those Halloween related items and taunts? XD

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
  • This game really is worth it, it's less than 3 dollars OMFG.

I personally prefer the paper bag, the ripped top hat is boring IMO.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • I have about fifty billion duplicate items and (somehow) zero hats, despite playing since release.

Well, I do have Cheater's Lament, Ghastly Gibus, and (soon to expire) paper bag. But those are easy and don't count.

Great Mazinger

nope.avi
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2013
    Team Fortress 2

I love this hat. And it even gives me more of an excuse to play Medic (aside from often being like the most useful dude on the team)

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
  • Heh, I've had this since the PC beta (I pre-ordered the Orange Box) It's like my favorite game ever, but my gaming PC broke in may and the last time I actually got to play it was back in July when I was at my cousin's house. So I've been tf2less for months now. ;_;

Back