• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Fortress 2

Theodore Bruno

ADORABLOODTHIRSTY
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2011
    Nice to know you got the earbuds, did using VMware work well enough or did you use something like iDeneb?
    I had a friend log onto my account with his Mac. After several tries and failed attempts with VMWare, I gave up.

Kalsard

Looking for time travellers.
    Years
    ;( All my friends have Windows. Anyway, it seems to be that my TF2 is launching faster. It launches in 3 seconds compared to 10 seconds before. I'm not experiencing too much lag on TF2. Are you guys lagging from fps or internet?

blaze_the_cat

Entire team is babies!
    Years
    I got someone to get the Buds for me.

Course, it required giving out my pass to a complete stranger, but he did it, and didnt change my pass or anything.

Still are some good people around.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
    Because a lot of TF2 players are douchebags. It's just like the crap with the Halos and Medals.

While I do not personally support anything that makes me jealous, I do agree that people take it way too seriously.

Except the banning people who use earbuds. Saw it coming. Not surprised.

Last edited:
    Years
    I enjoy my Max's Severed Head and Earbuds.
    Sam & Max (and TF2) is awesome, although I'm holding out on playing the games until all of season 3 is out.

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    Yeah, I have the Sam and Max stuff too, they're nice. And wow, season 3 has been pretty awesome so far, I can't wait for this month's release, but we should probably make our own thread about that or get back on the discussion of TF2 before we get too sidetracked. :p

Zet

Years
    I enjoy my Max's Severed Head and Earbuds.
    Sam & Max (and TF2) is awesome, although I'm holding out on playing the games until all of season 3 is out.

I wish I bought Sam & Max when you could still get the items, didn't know how great the games were until I download "Sam & Max Episode 104: Abe Lincoln must die!"

I hope there will be a blog post soon about the engie update, I really hate checking the site everyday just to see if anything has been updated.

RTHookers

Banned
    Years
    Engie update would be nice. Finally some people will build dispensers / teles and actually support the team and not idle somewhere with their sentry yelling "PROTECT ME IDIOT NOOBS" lol. Meybe they'll do something for ninjaneer.

Dawn

Years
    I feel like Pyros do more damage at close range than they used to. I can only proskillz them as a soldier half the time now as opposed to most of the time.

That or people in general suddenly learned how to aim better. ;/

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    I feel like Pyros do more damage at close range than they used to. I can only proskillz them as a soldier half the time now as opposed to most of the time.

That or people in general suddenly learned how to aim better. ;/

Depends on which flamer they're using. The Backburner actually DOES do slightly more damage than it did before all those crazy nerfs last month (by about 3%-4%) While the normal flamethrower still does 10% less.

Kalsard

Years
    Most people are still using the flamethrower though from what I can see after playing for a while. When a pyro sneaks up on me, usually both of us die by me just aiming at the ground. ;)

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    Despite the lower damage output, the flamethrower really is still the better choice due to the versatility of the airblast. The only time I ever use the backburner is when I'm on a map where I can easily get around the enemy like Gravelpit or Junction. It can also be good when defending on certain payload maps, especially since people don't ever bother to look behind them while they're pushing the cart making them very easy targets for your back crits.

Kalsard

Years
    Yeah...don't you hate it when you're on fire and about to die and you run to a pyro, just to find out he has backburner (or is a newb, or just being idiotic). It's really annoying. =\
    I never use backburner anymore because extinguishing medics is fun to do along with compressing ubers.

Dawn

Years
    My question is why does the same gas Pyros use to burn people put out fire. B|

Back