• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Team Galactic in platinum

Are team Galatic harder in Platinum than Diamond and Pearl

• Yeah

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • There about the Same and it is just cause ur on lower levels

Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters

Inferno1

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    I think Team Galactic are a lot harder in platinum than they are in Diamond and pearl.
    Is it just me cause yes i do have my pokemon on lower levels at certain points (like when i would have a level 30 i have a level 21)
    then usually but still team galatic have accually put up a fight.
    So i wanna know wat all of u guys/girls think of Galatic in platinum

Years
    Not really. I found them all pretty easy. Even the commanders were pretty easy. The only person to give my some sort of challenge was Cyrus but he wasn't that tough since I focused on training a team of 4 Pokemon instead of 6. My Pokemon's level were already higher than his when I fought him for the final time.

Honestly, the levels of the Galactic members haven't changed much except for Cyrus who you now have to fight 3 times.

Strdstwanderer

We'll get to that tomorrow
    Years
    well in pokemon pearl on my emulator their pretty easy with just a level 20 prinlup but in platinum on my DS it took my level 23 Geodude and level 22 Grotle 4 tries both in the valley windworks and in their Eterna hideout

Years
    I found them harder i platinum, i dunno why though cos i don't think they had higher levels (correct me if im wrong) and so i struggled slightly, but i never lost to any of them.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Well they are pretty much the same for me as I train high levels. I guess they are stronger now but I don't really know as I train high.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    I'm still playing the game but so far I've had no issues with any of Team Galactic.

Imagine.

Escaping Beyond Hope
    Years
    • Age 27
    • GBR
    • Seen Oct 28, 2015
    Not really. I think they've grown weaker because they have lower level pokemon.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    I'm just getting sick of the same old cliché pokemon. Zubat & Glameow, urghh!

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Well I haven't beaten all of the Galactic yet, but from what I've seen in Eterna City and Floroma, they've gotten a bit weaker in my opinion. I guess when I get farther in my Platinum game I'll see how tough they are for me.

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
    Well not really i guess :3 It Depends on the power of your pokemon if they are high level.. If they are not.. Im sure they'll defeat you but if your pokemon are truly trained then you can crash them like a stone :P..

-Yasumin

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I'll also add in that it depends on what level you are as some said before. Everyone has different strageties and skills for battling them and not all are the same, so it's probably a different result for most people on if it is hard for them or not.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Actually I battled a level 40 Perugia yesterday who was raised by Mars and I struggled on it.. mainly becasue it wouldn't stop using hypnosis -__- Not to worry anyway, I beat it :D

Snerd

Super Nerd
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Feb 14, 2011
    They are actually a tiny bit tougher, but I suppose it's because Platinum has more of a storyline involving Team Galatic.

Years
    I'm just getting sick of the same old cliché pokemon. Zubat & Glameow, urghh!

same, zubat is used in every generation, GET SOMETHING NEW
    i think they should've had gligar, Mime Jr/Mr mime and skorupi/Drapion, carnivine, yanma/mega, porygon/2/Z and stuff :D

Back