• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Galamyth (recruiting)

Which region name do you prefer

• Jinon

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Junon

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

leachim_paloyz15

~ セールマイケル
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2016
    First week of exams are over.

Leach,I really like the sprites.Though my only problem with them is that they are so small.Normally OW's are 32x32.I think those were 16x16.Even though I like them
    I'll try to find out how to resize OW's and remake them.
    Though this might take a while due to my exams coming up but I'll do my best. Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2014
    Cause I dont get that much feedback.I want you guys to share now what you guys got.Also some bad news Edogg left this team cause of personal reasons.

Rayziken 2

Beginning ROM Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2016
    Has anyone got ideas for the story? It could help Dark and we'd all contribute.

I think something about one great Pokemon splitting into six could be part of the mythology, though that's jsut my opinion on the matter.

leachim_paloyz15

~ セールマイケル
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2016
    Has anyone got ideas for the story? It could help Dark and we'd all contribute.

I think something about one great Pokemon splitting into six could be part of the mythology, though that's jsut my opinion on the matter.
    I like the idea of scattering the legendaries throughout the region. That's just me though, I don't know about Dark.

leachim_paloyz15

~ セールマイケル
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2016
    How is everyone doing? Fine I guess.

If you have anything for us to do, just say so Dark. Good luck!

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2014
    This is a message only for the mappers

Irizian Town:

After some thinking I have made the schematics for the first town. It will be a rectangular kind of shape,
    By combining a grassfield with a little pond at the bottom.
    This pond will not lead to a ocean or a river it will just be ordinary pond.
    The grassfield will be divided into five spots.
    1: Left upper corner
    *Player House*
    Just as unoriginal as ever but at least it will work
    2: Right upper corner
    *Other Player House*
    Same reason as 1
    3: Right Vertical middle
    *Prof. House*
    Insert reason 1 again
    4: Down Horizontal middle
    *Pond*
    Just a simple pond around 5x5 big it depends if I want to change this or not
    5 Left bottom corner
    *Cave*
    Cave of Galamyth this will be quite easy to make cause of the opportunities it will bring.
    It is a cave that spreads over the entire Jinon region

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2014
    I got a message from M.L saying that he is currently working on the mud houses for one of the towns.

ANd also a little notice to keep this thread from falling into the depths of the second page.
    I have made a lot of backsprites I am currently at number 90

Rayziken 2

Beginning ROM Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2016
    Have we got a sprite inserter or are we saving that until the end? I also have ideas for cities with names:

Kasyko Town (Yup, the first town from the PS region): This could look like a rocky place, where all of the houses could be caves with a stone slab as a door.

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2012
    Skills:Mapping and spriting

Proof of Work (not necessary immediately): It's attached

Time Zone:+10:00 Brisbane

Why you want to join this team: I want to do some mapping and spriting over what remains of my holidays, and thought the best way was to join another (the other one I'm on has basically stopped) team.

A little about yourself: Umm... I live in Australia?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2014
    Accepted,Now I just need a little notice on my other mapper and we can finally continue with the hack once again

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2014
    Thanks,Ryoma (all the X's makes me confused)
    I actually wanted to find something out.You know those little cutscenes appear in Firered when you enter a specific area.Such as the Viridian Forest and Pokemon Tower.Would you mind finding out if you can change those names like you can with the routes.

Back