• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Galamyth (recruiting)

Which region name do you prefer

• Jinon

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Junon

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2014
    @Blaq
    All those suggestions I already thought of and when it is possible we do it

@Pipdeath
    Accepted,cause I kinda have troubles with thinking of good stats for the pokemon.The stats I think off are too balanced.

leachim_paloyz15

~ セールマイケル
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2016
    EDIT:Leach,you said something about the day and nigh system,but I havent seen it in the game yet and can you also explain how you did that
    I used the latest DNS tool(without seasons..) I found here in PC.

Also, it is working.. You may have checked it with the time period of 8:00AM to 2:29PM that's why it appeared like a normal FR version to you. ^^

edogg

EXTREME mapper
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2014

Here are the new maps i still have too make movement permisions then i will make the download

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2014
    K,Ill look at it immediately

EDIT:I have checked out the first town their is some problems with the warp tiles.
    When you enter the above house and leave it you will leave outside out of the other house.Same goes for the gym,PC and PokeMart.
    That is the only problem I have with the first town for the rest it is good

EDIT 2:Checked out the second town and that one got a worse problem.
    It got the glitched up tiles again

I think it would be best if the warp tiles will be inserted with a space of 7 tiles of the next route.
    Some NPC stand on wrong places and the PokeMart is not solid I can walk straight through it

But still I am glad how far we are.

Last edited:

edogg

EXTREME mapper
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2014
    ok can you fix them i just updated Amap So im having some trouble with that.

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2014
    I think I can fix those,even though it is insignificant for now

So,to do this properly I think it would be good,if Rayman makes those route with the warp tiles,I think then the problem will be fixed

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2012
    Skills:Spriting, text editing, sprite inserting

Proof of Work (not necessary immediately)PM me i am fairly new to this site and have not yet done 15 posts to post images as they see it as a url to another site.

Time Zone:GMT

Why you want to join this team: your idea sound interesting.

A little about yourself:i can make any graphics form logos to sprites and am constantly working towards more things can do some maps from scratch.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2014
    Ill ask for your work,I dont know yet if youll get accepted.
    Robodean accepted as text editor

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2014
    Possible the same,only things that can redirect his speech to the original game will be changed.

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2014
    I sure will.
    I think Ill PM Rayman and Jornoboy soon because I havent heard of them in a while

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2012
    oops, sorry, but I've been busy last couple days, and kept forgetting about this. I'm starting the routes now.

EDIT: how's this for the path to Mt. Moon?

Last edited:
    Back