• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Generosity HQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    can i join? i can be a nature breeder(i have each nature of ditto) and i can get pokes realy fast and since the threads i create always die in a min i thout i'd join and i don't want the movie darkrai or any shinies i just need some one to ev train my team i realy active to

sudden_hit

The Chikorita lover :]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    I will help you if you like, Pm me for a sample, ill be glad to help =]

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    with getting the item? that would be great and speed things up =)

edited hey i got the electirizer

Last edited:

Anjoola

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    Are you still accepting banner makers? I can make trainer banners and trainer cards, if those count as banners then add me please ^^

Years
    can i join? i can be a nature breeder(i have each nature of ditto) and i can get pokes realy fast and since the threads i create always die in a min i thout i'd join and i don't want the movie darkrai or any shinies i just need some one to ev train my team i realy active to

i kinda got ignored here sorry

Dude4552

A Naruto fan and proud of it!!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2020
    I'm looking for a shiny. The first shiny i saw was a level 20 geodude that used self destruct. :-(
    I don't own any yet. The only shiny i've ever had was the red gyrados from g/s/c.

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    if you are looking for new members i can help breed pokemon for you i have all teh ist gen starters and i am happy to breed them i also have the 3rd gen starters

PM m back if you need me to do any breeding for you. also what would you want for a magnemite

Last edited:

Shad0wind

The Best Cloner And trainer!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2007
    hey i can i join? im a really good cloner so if anyone lost a pokemon ill clone and give them one of mine

EDIT oo you cant clone on this forums do you need anything else?

Last edited:

LatinoSoldier

Chileno De Corazon Viva Chile!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2007
    oO sorry guys but i wasnt here(at skool) every1 is welcomed, although u will not recieve ur free pkmn until u make at least 5 posts in our forum(new rule)ShadOwind ill PM u. as for the rest, ur al welcomed join the forum and ill assign u to ur speciality :D

Years
    I admire what you are doing, and i would very much like to be a part of it. if i could join you or just help out it would be great.

LatinoSoldier

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2007
    aye thnx for dat :D the forums are down until tomorow(central time) around 6pm. ill PM all of u when its up and running again, Charger what will be ur speciality?

sudden_hit

The Chikorita lover :]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    Ill get started on making some banners at the moment, and btw, im not to fussed about the free pokemon at the moment, as i havent even got pokemon pearl, i just love what ur doing and want to help.

LatinoSoldier

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2007
    Charger: can u breed, EV train or Rate Teams??
    sudden_hit: great thnx for joining. PM me when u get pearl.

ill Pm u guys when the forums are bak up and running :D

Years
    i can definately rate teams, ive done a lot of research in good ways to build teams. i can breed sometimes too if needed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back