• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Genesis/Terminus (Now recruiting)

MiniMinun

Azumarill Lover Since Gen II!
Years
  • Hello... Like Oddball, I don't have much experience with hacking. I CAN design maps with AdvanceMap, and I have made a few region maps on my downtime. I don't, however, exactly quite know how to upload them into the actual hack yet.

Soooo yeah. I can mainly help with world-building, mapping and story (I'm quite the avid reader :D )

A few maps I did a little while ago, nothing too special.

Spoiler:

(Yes, I do realize there are tile errors and little lines in the world map. I had fixed them, just never got to re-uploading them... :/ )

Thanks! (And thanks for the brownie points!)

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2015
    If you need any help coming up with stats and movesets for your fakemon please PM me if i dont respond the day of send me an email at [email protected]. I understand that trainer sets and pokemon stats seem mundane and filler-ish but you do need it and I would love to help with anything else that I can. (Need experience for my hacking resume)

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Hello, if you still need help, I am currently working on a rom hack myself for a month now(very basic) and I want to get some more experience and work on a bigger project together. What can I do? Well I can sprite 5-6th gen pokemon and put them in the game :) also edit move pools evolutions (yape) I'm pretty good at making a map look natural/good. I can also add a few fakemon, but I want to make things look proffesional, and each fakemon will take me 2 hours ^^ so I can make a few, but not 50 ;). Anyways my skype is gerben.bartels. (it will show this: mod newplayer (rune-x-scape)/irl gerben bartels, bunny face as picture).
    Just 1 thing, how much uhmmmmmm room do we have, do we have to follow xxxxx idea to make a fakemon, or can we do whatever is nice, alright you'll get it.
    I hope you can accept me for something :).

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2015
    Do you still need help, if so I would love to be on board. I run a growing pokemon channel so there is a chance for publicity, I also am decent at writing but you seem to have that done. i could do pointless npc dialouge if you need. I also hear that you have fakemon so If you need help creating movesets or base stats for those do hesitate to PM me. I've also been commended previously for my "spifiying" I dont have any maps saved to this laptop but people say that I make trainer sets and how the maps look very well. I had a person going on for ten minutes about flower placement. I feel like I'm bragging now so Im gonna post and run away.

Back