• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Havoc Fight Club! (PG 16+)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FullmetalxFangirl

...ily...
    Years
    ((Just as a warning, Waker, RH has given me permission to take control of mewtwo. I strongly advise you to stop powerplaying, because two can play at that game and I am currently in an extremely bad mood because I woke up early today. Don't push your luck. RH has also asked me to remind you and Momo that this is a tournament, and the night has to end soon so we can actually get on with it.

Sorry for that little grumble. Hope I don't have to do it again.

EDIT: I'm going to disregard the part about you killing mewtwo, as I think it's vital to the plot. Also, there is no way that a human can match a pokemon; not until RH gets back and gives his say-so. This isn't Final Fantasy, and you're extremely lucky I'm not kicking up a storm about you using a canon character.))

Dari raised an eyebrow at Finale and sniffed audiably, folding her arms boredly across her chest. "Make your pokemon stop before it destroys the city. We don't need the police crashing down on us - the building's already in bad shape," she grumbled, returning her shuckle to its pokeball. "I have a headache. I'm going to sleep." She tosed her short bob of almond hair and looked at the pair of challengers; the little girl who couldn't accept what had happened and the over-confident psychic. What was the world coming to? "Come back tomorrow if you really want something from our team. We will be ready for official challengers by then - challengers who want to pit pokemon against pokemon." She glared at Twilight accusingly and walked back past the idle Finale. "You saved my life," she whispered in his ear, "but that doesn't mean that I like you."

She began her climb down the fire escape, her feet clanging against the aliminium staircase, and swung herself back inside the club. The music had died down and the crowd had since gone to wherever they had come from. Darielle wandered down passage after passage until she came upon her quarters, and stepped gratefully through her door.

She didn't lock it; oh, no. That would be foolish - something could happen and noone would be able to avenge her on the spot. She left the door to the simple room unlocked as she slumped down on her bed. It was a plain, single bed with white bed clothes and a firm pillow. An end-table sat beside the head of the bed, but there was little decoration otherwise - not even a window. Maybe that was a good thing. Swinging her legs up onto the bed, Darielle kicked off her boots and scratched her feet - although the blue and white striped stockings she wore were comfortable, they were cotton and got itchy after a while. She lay back on the bed and released a pokemon from a pokeball - her ninjask. It crooned at her and settled itself on her head where it fluttered its wings rythmically. Darielle didn't speak to it, but the ninjask didn't need to be spoken to. It knew why it was there.

Waker of Chaos

Unlimited
    Years
    Personally, I'd have to tell you both that you're extremely lucky you don't know me in person.

I don't care what anyone says, because it's not necessary to know what you're thinking. You two have been nothing but hostile towards me, so clearly you must hate me.

So fine, I'll leave this RP. Go have fun with your puny wars and other idiocy. I'm sick of the human race in general anyway.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    Personally, I'd have to tell you both that you're extremely lucky you don't know me in person.

I don't care what anyone says, because it's not necessary to know what you're thinking. You two have been nothing but hostile towards me, so clearly you must hate me.

So fine, I'll leave this RP. Go have fun with your puny wars and other idiocy. I'm sick of the human race in general anyway.

OOC: kthxbai, tell us how the super saiyans are doing.

IC: Evkay finally arrived at his small apartment after a long night. He looked over his shoulder towards Club Havoc and saw smoke rising from its direction.

"That place is gonna be a handful..." Evkay said to himself as he climbed the stairs to his 3rd story residence. he walked in and locked the door then immediately released Sunshine, Darth, and Haku. the 4 of them were all clearly tired from the night's events. Each pokemon retreated to its respected sleeping area and quickly fell asleep. As for Evkay he plopped onto his bed with the gentle hum of the passing cars outside his window, almost hypnotic, putting him to sleep.

FullmetalxFangirl

...ily...
    Years
    ((... You call us hostile? Who's the one cleaving apart our characters with mythical swords? =_="

In any case, I think it's best to wait until RH comes back from his haircut. That couldbe about ten/twenty minutes, so yeah... O_o w/ever. I'm going to make myself a cup of tea, so brb.))

Waker of Chaos

Unlimited
    Years
    ((... You call us hostile? Who's the one cleaving apart our characters with mythical swords? =_="

The only person in the world I care about is in the hospital due to a coma. Do NOT agitate me. You're being hostile through your actions, just like everyone else is.

Now, I'd like to leave this thread, so if you want to reply, don't do it here.

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
    OOC: Waker has decided to leave the RP. 1 position is open again, and Raichuchika's position is yet to be determined.

IC: The next day...

Rebuilding of the club, and a dramatic change to it's appearance was called to commence early in the hours of dawn. Over a thousand construction workers are called to finish the renovations within 3 days. Nearby buildings are bought out to make it into a mega club. The new building would be the size of the Pokemon Colluseum. An arena where thousands can come to watch. It would attract many, and money would sum up in a matter of seconds. With only two elites, it was to be determined if people would battle each other randomly, or challengers against Team Havoc. Messenger Pidgeys were sent out to people worthy of joining the tournament, and were welcomed to reside in the Team Havoc club in the duration of the event. The club, in it's completed state, would be over ten times as big as before Milano came to power. Meanwhile, Milano's wound had cleared up, but a horrid scar was left on his face. He face was mutilated, more than ever. Twilight was killed by Mewtwo, on Milano's behalf of being unable to control the experimental pokemon.

The neighborhood was also bought out by Milano, and new stores, shops, a pokemon center, and all the needs of a small town were to be constructed. A town needed to look organized to attract challengers. Shopping malls, and all other non-essencials, houses and apartments were rebuilt, and in three days, the town would look just like new, except with a shine to it.

Milano went to Dari's newly constructed quarters and threw a thick brick of money on her table.

"Your Pay, Dari, don't ask about it, members must obviously be given salary."

Milano walked out, and and exit the building to watch it's construction from outside. The Team Havoc Fight Club, was near it's perfection.

Last edited:

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
    Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    if your still taking em

Name:Jake
    Preferred Nickname:Jake-Sama

In-RP age:17

Hometown/Region:SunnyShore City,Sinnoh

Appearance:https://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb284/xxMagicksxx/Hot anime guys/Lucus.jpg

Brief History:Jake was born into a gang of theives he learned to steal from his Mom and Get away from his dad. He lived a stealing life up until he went to school, of theives that is. When he turned 13 he join another band of theives and erned the title of Badit of the theifes. When he turned 15 he joined Team Havoc

Personality:Laid back short tempered Smart but Lazy continuosly says Whatever

Additional Information:

Short Literary Sample:Jake walked through the small room with some big plans."He he this job is easier than my last one all i have to to is cut meat and mold it into a statue." Jake opened the door only to be shoved out of the way."Um,rude much, you really need to learn so manners!."Jake slamed the door and said "Dang it i cannot belive it did she know who she shoved!"Jake talked to the girl at the reigesterand took all the meat they had and ran off.

You may have a minimum of 1 pokemon and a maximum of 3.

Pokemon:Infernape

Nickname:Bandit Buddie

Personality:arogant and can smell out trainers by their lust for battle

Set Attacks:Fire Blast,Close Combat,Brick Brake, Fire Spin, Flare Blitz

Pokemon:Grovyle

Nickname:Bandit Fun

Personality:Serious very lazy

Set Attacks:Leaf Blade,Slam ,Pursuit, Double Edge

Pokemon:Munchlacks

Nickname:Bandit Lazy but powerful

Personality:Sleepy and arrogant

Set Attacks:Bite,Metronome,Thunder ,Solar Beam

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
    Treeko3605... Since I already know your age I don't have to ask. Sorry buddy, but this RP is for people over 16 years old in real life. There's stuff in here that can't really be allowed to be seen by people younger than at least 14.

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
    OOC:but i see stuff and hear stuff like that all the timr whaaa!!!T.T

That has nothing to do with me letting you in, Treeko, I'll get in trouble for letting you in this RP. And even if you do see these kinds of things all the time, I don't want you to see more and actually be in the RP, because I'll be responsible for you if you get hurt in any way. I'm doing this for your own good. And try to avoid those kinds of things in real life, treeko, you'll learn from it.

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
    The renovations to the club and town were finally complete. The massive arena that was only a part of the club would attract people from all over the world. Milano sat in the boss's chair for the first time after the opening of the club. And did just as Giovanni did all day: count money. But he wouldn't make it a permanent hobby. He walked around at the impressive job the construction team did. Milano was not expecting visitors, but someone came in through the door...

"Who is it." Milano asked.

FullmetalxFangirl

...ily...
    Years

Darielle was outside the Big Man's office door. Although a sign was hun over the handle reading 'Do Not Disturb', she knocked regardless; three impatient times. She tapped her foot against the floor before recieving an answer - "Who is it?" Not bothering to answer, she flung open the door, her face as expressionless as a china doll and her monotoned voice equally so. "City secure," she reported as she slammed her open palms onto the desk before Milano, making the wooden structure wobble violently. "There appears to be no crime as of yet."

Tossing back her scruffy bob of brown-blonde hair, Darielle looked quizically at Milano. "I've noticed that many citizens fear or hate this organisation," she said suddenly, watching the boss carefully through hazy almond eyes. They were tired and somewhat glazed, but still cold and ruthless. "Why is that?" Her voice was questioning, but firm and demanding as if it were her God-given right to answers.

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
    Milano stopped counting his money and suddenly looked at Dari with his eye. "You act the way you do, and you dare ask that question? I'm not answering that. I'll pretend you never asked." Milano put his feet off the table, and stood up. "Besides... No one likes a snoopy girl. Just do as you're told, no questions, especially meaningless ones." Milano spoke in a firm voice. Sharp and his words felt like the edge of a blade. Milano squinted his eye and spoke to her sofly "Since when are you so curious..."

FullmetalxFangirl

...ily...
    Years

Dari growled at Milano as he refused to answer her question. It didn't really matter, not as long as she was paid, but still... it was an onion of mystery. She sniffed loudly and scratched her nose. "No one likes a defensive boy," she retorted snidely, her voice equally harsh and accusing as Milano's. "Since when was it illegal to be curious?" she grunted sarcastically in reply. "I'm merely exercising my rights as a civilian." She stood to her full height and stuck her shoulders back to appear taller and folded her arms casually. "It is of no consequence whether or not I know what's going on here," she explained, "but I don't like secrecy among team members." Her eyes narrowed, dark lashes shadowing their almond hue.

Last edited:
    Years
    Ai walked in on their conversation without warning, and with Shadow at her side.

"That's why I was kicked out you insolent germ. I told Giovanni that I didn't want secrecy between team members. He told me that whatever reason he wants me to do something, it is none of my concern." Ai glared into Finale's eyes.

The only reason we stayed is to get revenge. After Giovanni was killed, Ai and I were sure that everything else would go just as planned. Shadow started to stare directly at Dari.

"Now all that's left is for our plan to come to fruition. And that is the tournament. We're taking part in it and we are going to win, no matter what. Nothing, not even Giovanni's creation will stop me from destroying this place from the inside out; starting with Finale."

Last edited:

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
    Milano gave a dirty look across the room at Aiyana. "Ai, you really test my patience... I told you.. there's nothing wrong with me! But you seem to be the one with the hearing problem, Ai! Don't you know? Non-Team Havoc members aren't even allowed in this room without my approval. I know I sent a messenger to your house, and I really doubted doing it. But I did, and you know why? Because after you've tried so hard to get to me, to reach me and finally defeat me to snap me from my senses... hahaha... you will fail... you just can't win, you don't have the heart to. I'd throw you around any day, you weakling. Remember my words and embed them in your head, Ai. You will never change me, because I have always been this way. And I don't care if you like it or not...." Milano turned around, hands in his pockets, and staring out the huge window that welcomed the sunlight into the room. "I don't know why I keep repeating myself. Now, the next time you show up in here unexpected again... I'll kill you. Now leave" Milano said it with hesitation, but got the words out of his mouth. He expected no one to oppose him. But this girl stood in his way, everytime, bringing up meaningless importances. He pulled out a cigarette, and lit it with a silver lighter. He did not turn around to look at Aiyana again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back