• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Havoc Fight Club (Revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    Degenerate: you're too funny, i love that char. Accepted I'm just going to say you came in at the wrong time to be noticed... but don't worry, you'll get proper star treatment from Reina soon enough <3

Quasar99: I'm sorry, but even though it has improved, your pokemon are still using impossible moves and your posting style isn't quite what i have in mind for this RP. I'm sorry to say, but Declined.

IC
    "My names Reina..." she barely spurted out before Ringo turned to the other boy in the room and began conversing with him.

Reina shrugged it off and continued to watch the door and Cubone's little pokemon conversation with Ringo's Umbreon. Though she wanted to say it, she dare not tell Cubert how cute he looked. The door suddenly opened, and a pale girl with jet black hair walked through. Everything about her seemed snooty, all the way down to the way she presented her neatly still intact letter to the guard. Reina narrowed her eyes as she watched the girl move graciously to through the guard tower and take her place among the trainers.

"Hello everyone, my name's Aya. Remember it because I'll be walking all over you," the girl announced to the room as she released her Pokemon out onto the floor in front of them. Reina barely had time to react before another trainer, a cute boy with a somewhat dark aura, barged his way into the guard tower.

"Hm... he's kinda cute..." Reina thought to herself as she watched the boy enter. He looked down at the Granbull and Lickylicky in front of him and began laughing. A twisted almost sadistic laugh it seemed. He pointed at the Granbull with giddy delight as his Gengar joined in on the fun.

"What the hell is that thing?!" he said as he laughed uncontrollably at the Granbull with the diamond collar.

Reina couldn't help but giggle along with the boy, as the diamond collar around the Granbull's neck WAS a bit much, and not to mention completely unnecessary. Reina scanned the room, every trainer seemed to be showcasing their pokemon except for her. She began fidgeting with the black Heavy Ball containing her Onix, but decided against releasing him

"bleh... Edge wouldn't even fit in this tiny hut...Its better to keep him a surprise until the battles start..." Reina thought to herself. Her thoughts were interrupted by the guard who cleared his throat, demanding attention of the trainers. He walked to the door on the other side of the tower, leading to Saffron. He cleared his throat one more time, demanding silence and began to give their instructions.

"This door will take you to Neo-Saffron. Giovanni has given.....most...of you special treatment while in this city. Carry your letter with you and hold on to it as if it were your identification. The letter is your proof of being invited and will grant you access to the majority of Neo-Saffron such as the shopping mall, grocery store, and VIP suites inside of the Grand Havoc Hotel along with all the training facilities and areas within it. It is now 12:01am, Giovanni has instructed you proceed immediately to Club Havoc to have your skills tested one last time before the league begins. The order of which each of you will fight will be given to you upon arrival. The match will be a 1 on 1 so please think of your Pokemon choice as you travel. If you do not win, you will be expelled with no questions asked." The guard said sternly, taking a short breath. "If you do manage to stay in after the preliminary matches. Stay out of restricted areas and obey the basic city rules. Misconduct will not be tolerated in the city Giovanni worked so hard to create. Now without further ado, on behalf of Master Giovanni, i welcome you all to Neo-Saffron: The Haven of Havoc. And remember...we're watching your every move."

The guard finished, pushing the back door open and beckoning the trainers through the door. Reina pushed off the wall and walked through the door, instantly bombarded by all of the neon signs which flood the city's skies. Reina stood frozen in awe for a second but quickly remembered the task ahead of her. She walked briskly with Cubert trotting along behind her. After such a long journey to get here, Giovanni wished to see them in action first hand...

"This has to be a test of endurance... we've all been traveling to get here and now he wants us to battle against no doubt completely fresh opponents. Very shrewd, Giovanni...I really have no choice in the matter, Edge will be my choice for the battle, lead with your best foot forward." Reina thought to herself quietly as she strolled through the bright city. After a while of walking in silence, she was standing before the mighty double doors of Club Havoc...

ooc: I skipped the walk to the club since it was just a small half hour walk or so... late sign ups feel free to arrive somewhat late or better yet, we can say that you arrived earlier today and have been waiting.

Last edited:

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
    Years
  • OOC:

Aluminum Knight: Whoops... XD That's what you get for nicknaming your Venomoth "Dusty".

Jim: Ringo's Alakazam is still in his Pokeball. Only Mismagius and Umbreon are out.

Trainer Kat: Since when has 5'10" been short?!? And I thought Ringo's father was "tall" at 5'9"...

IC:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Ringo stopped all conversation with Reina and Derek when a trio of other trainers entered the room. The first was obviously a very rich and snobby girl named Aya, who Ringo completely ignored. Deep inside he knew that Granbull was a pathetic excuse for a dog Pokemon (Houndour comes close as well), and for a moment he wished that he had borrowed his father's Mightyena instead of Umbreon, so that he can wage a dog fight against this arrogant young lady.

Fortunately, Ringo kept his thoughts about Aya to himself, but Sorciere took on a different approach. For Aya's Lickilicky started talking to her. For a split second Sorciere thought Bero had some sort of crush on her, from the way he was looking at her, but quickly pushed the disgusting idea out of her mind. In the conversation, she brought up general topics such as the weather, and even managed to ask Bero about his trainer a bit (especially "How do you get used to her?"). She ended the conversation by sticking her tongue out at Bero, then turned immediately towards the door...

Sorciere's face was contorted with displeasure when a Gengar floated through the door. Her body glowed a deeper shade of blue than the glow in a Psychic attack, a true sign of loathing. If she could communicate telepathically to the Gengar, she would say, "I'll show YOU who the master of the shadows is!"

Ringo had a similar reaction when a black-haired, emo-looking teenage boy about as tall as his father slipped past the guard into the room. However, Ringo certainly did not glow like Sorciere did, nor did he so much as frown. Instead he stared at him with a similar amount of loathing, although at that moment he was also standing underneath a light that made his hair look more like fire. At that moment he completely understood how his mother's beloved Mismagius felt, much like having a telepathic connection to her. But it really was more like empathy, which he occasionally felt with his Pokemon. Perhaps that was a trait passed on to him by his mother. Anyways, when Takuya entered the room, Ringo thought for a split second that his father had entered the room instead, for the method of entry was very similar to the way his father would have done it. (Except his father would not have used words or a Pokemon to distract the guard.)
    I know frustration and rage are both pointless, Ringo thought as he continued staring at Takuya. They only get one distracted in a battle. I will remain calm throughout the tournament, stay true to myself and my Pokemon, and use my abilities as well as the Pokemon's abilities to their fullest potential. This act of secrecy and calmness truly is the best way to ensure a person's demise.

A voice then sounded in Ringo's head: You are very wise for a fifteen-year-old. Ringo recognised this voice as belonging to his Alakazam. He could not fathom how an Alakazam can employ telepathy while inside its Pokeball, but...

In this stream of thoughts about Takuya, Ringo barely noticed the last man to walk into the room, one who looked and acted like a celebrity. Ringo faintly recognised him as Don Pearleon--apparently his music was very popular with people his age. However, Ringo wasn't a particular fan of him--or rap music in general. He even kind of detested his style of music as a kind of cheapness.
    Well, with little to go with besides rhymes and beats, it might as well be poetry written on poorly synched drum patches, rather than "music", Ringo thought, mainly in order to distract himself from Takuya. A good beat best functions if it's paired with a good melody and perhaps tight, catchy lyrics to match, as in Eurodance for instance.

Ringo's new train of thought about music types was soon halted by an announcement from the guard to enter the club where these trainers will have their battling capabilities tested. He was also told to think about which Pokemon to use in the test--and thus took on a new train of though as he walked. While he walked, with Alice and Sorciere still by his side, he wasn't solely focused on his thoughts--he had learned countless times before to always be aware of one's surroundings. So Ringo walked briskly towards the club, staying far ahead of the other trainers who were walking. If anyone caught up to him, he just started walking faster, or running if he had to. He was careful not to abandon his Pokemon, but that was hardly a problem because a Mismagius can fly and an Umbreon can run faster than a human.

As Ringo walked, he shielded his eyes from the annoyingly bright neon lights all around him. For a moment he was thankful that he would not be staying in an equally bright five-star motel--perhaps he could try to find a darker and more peaceful spot to sleep in. But this was not on his primary list of worries--his normal bedtime was still about nine hours away. For now he just took a pair of sunglasses out of his handbag and put them on. He felt a little calmer, now that he was away from the other trainers and able to see where he was going a bit better.

Ringo looked briefly upwards to see a bunch of bird Pokemon circling in the sky. There were Fearow, Pidgeotto, Zubat (wait, that's not a bird)... and some bigger and shadowy bird which he couldn't see too well. Anyways, speaking of Pokemon... By the time Ringo got halfway to the club, he knew exactly which Pokemon he'll be using for his first test.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    OOC: Obviously I don't hate Granbull or Houndour or rap music myself, but count on Ringo to think hater-type thoughts at times... -.-

Last edited:

Degenerate

Immortal
    Years
  • The self-control exercised by the common folk in the small room impressed Don Pearleon. Very rarely did an A-Class celebrity such as himself walk into any public place and not encounter screaming fan girls, overenthusiastic lovers of his work or downright psycho's who wished to touch any part of his body and never wash their hands again. Don Pearleon got over the awkward reception fairly quickly. The subtle atmosphere made Brudda's job a lot easier.

Don Pearleon's gaze shifted horizontally amongst the sea of faces. He took note of a redhead bearing unruly bangs, clad in a burgundy top and a matching plaid skirt, a noticeably short one at that, teasing her Cubone. Shyness never met the girl. Despite the somewhat revealing outfit, she kept her wits about her, and looked good doing it too. It was such a shame she had yet to acknowledge the star in her presence. Don Pearleon imagined she would make an exceptional groupie.

Don Pearleon briefly focused his attention on another kid, one that stood out, and not for good reason either. The dark male had a strange vibe about him that he could only describe as 'emo'. Don Pearleon winced at what looked like a ball of metal sticking out the side of his lip. Don Pearleon understood the affection for jewellery better than anyone, but for the love of Tupac, he could not fathom why anybody would want to put a hole in their face. No matter, he would just have to be extra cautious around the dude. There was no telling what the emo would do to others if he did that to himself.

Moving on, Don Pearleon set his sights on a pale girl sporting remarkably long and dark hair. At first glance, she immediately reminded him of the emo kid. However, there was no denying class once one saw it, and Don Pearleon saw it, in not only her attire, but her mannerisms as well. Leaning against the wall, exhibiting that arrogant don't-give-a-damn-about-you attitude; oh yeah, Don Pearleon could tell she was the rich type. Don Pearleon's scrutiny was interrupted by the emo kid, as he approached the rich girl, half-dying in a rage of laughter. Don Pearleon was too far away to hear what that was all about. He was not about to eavesdrop either, no, a celebrity like him would not be reduced to such a lowly act.

Instead, he moved his observation to one of the taller members, probably the tallest person standing the room. Apart from his towering physical stature, nothing really stood out about the lad. He appeared to be the average brown-haired green-eyed boy, although the well-groomed beard insinuated he was anything but a boy. Perhaps, he would be a good person to ask advice for in the future.

With that, Don Pearleon's observations accounted for everyone in the room. Or so he thought. There was one more person he had not quite taken notice of. It was no wonder either; the boy was comically short (below Don Pearleon's eye level). Don Pearleon looked down to meet the young boy's eyes, who surprisingly returned the gesture for a brief moment. He appeared to be thinking something. Don Pearleon wondered if he would be the first to recognize who he was. Well, if he did recognize Don Pearleon, it probably was not for good reason, as the celebrity detected a tint of disdain on the kid's features. Maybe he was another hater. Don Pearleon shrugged indifferently; it was hard for him to get mad when he had so much money in the bank. Besides, Don Pearleon had money stacks that stood taller than the kid.

Don Pearleon's attention was diverted by the arrival of the guard. He delivered a brief introduction and instructions to proceed to Club Havoc. Don Pearleon considered asking the redhead to walk with him, but she was first to zoom out of the room, long gone before he even had the chance. Well, his second option was the rich girl; they already had something in common after all. He turned to the large Blastoise behind him and pointed out the girl.

"Yo Brudda, I'mma go talk to that chick in black.
    I trust you to look around and have my back."

"Blastoise!" Brudda agreed firmly, keeping a cautious eye on everyone in the room as the pair walked over to her. Don Pearleon was displeased to discover the emo kid was harassing her about her Granbull. Brudda picked up on his master's discontent and prepared to unleash a Hydro Pump attack on the trainer when Don Pearleon stopped him with a raise of his hand, as if to say he would take care of it. The celebrity tapped on the kid's shoulder to grab his attention.

"Hey emo, don't you got somewhere else to be?
    Like cutting yourself in bathroom maybe?
    Please step out of my way, dear fellow
    You're seriously messing up my mellow."

And with that, Don Pearleon powered his way in between him and the rich girl. Brudda stood firmly in front of Don Pearleon and the rich girl, arms crossed, delivering a frightening glare at the emo kid. The Blastoise was not about to let him interrupt his master. With the emo kid a non-threat, Don Pearleon proceeded to address the girl.

"Wassup, mommy? You know I just had to come by,
    When I spotted you across the room looking so fly.
    Why, you looking cuter than an Eevee cub.
    I was hoping you'd walk with me to the Fight Club."

Don Pearleon openly admired her long flowing hair as he awaited her response.

Marilyn

Music of the Night.
    Years
  • Here's my sign up :).

Name: Maria Yatokimo

Hometown: Pewter City, Kanto

Appearance:

Personality: Maria is like the ocean; calm and serene at most times, but sometimes full of rage, and hurtful. From far, she seems like an ordinary girl. But really, she is truly amazing if you get to know her. She is kind, and is always there for you to complain. She'll listen attentively, and give her advice. Many people ask her advice in certain situations, and she always does her best to help them. She is the perfect shoulder to cry on, but under all this helpfulness, she hides her own feelings.

She is not the type to wear her heart on her sleeve, like many of her friends, but keeps it all hidden. Under her bright or cheerful smile, or her sympathetic look, she hides her sadness. When she was only four, her sister died, leaving a great wound in her heart. She never really recovered from this unfortunate event, but she tries her best to cope.

Although she may seem as sweet as a puppy, and full of harmony, you must beware. When she is angry, Maria is the type of person that brings the 'Harm' out of 'Harmony'.

Maria weighs only a hundred pounds, and is five feet, six inches tall.

History: As it was stated before, Maria's sister died when Maria was only four. This caused devastation to her family, and none of them were ever truly the same. When this event happened, Maria was entrusted with her sister's dearest and only pokemon; her Growlithe.

Growlithe has certainly played a great part in her process of healing, and when Maria was truly feeling like killing herself, Growlithe was always there to help her.

RP sample: Seproth lounged in her chair comfortably, spreading her long legs over the table in front of her. Her purple-red eyes scranned across the street over the top of her book, focusing on the tall building just opposite of her apartment. From her position, she could see everything that occurred, right down to the scrawny boy that was currently loitering around outside. Lazily, she got up and stretched, walking across the opulent carpet to the full length window. It seemed that some people had beat her to it. After all, her intention for moving into this pathetic neighbourhood was not for pleasure purposes- It was solely for the museum there, or more specifically, the new exhibit there. Every rumour that had ever emerged about the exclusive treasure map, she had tracked down, even those that had been obviously fake. Finally, she had come to this place, only to be outdone by some amateurs that would get caught in a millisecond, ruining the chances of the serious players after the prize. Still, there was no need to get worked up over it. In fact, the idea of someone getting the map before her suited her perfectly. All she would need to do was to steal it from them. One person was easier to breaker than a dozen security guards.

Strolling out of the room down the stairs, Seproth went out of the big double doors and crossed the street. Now that some thieves were finally taking action, she had to be in the correct place if the loot was to be hers.

Pokemon:

1) Arcanine

Personality: He has taken the role of being Maria's sibling; he shares many experiences with her, some sad, others joyful. Arcanine can be as playful as a puppy, and is very obedient and strong.

Attacks: Fire Fang, Overheat, ExtremeSpeed, Hyperbeam, Crunch, Agility

2) Absol

Personality: He is very sophisticated and quiet. He is not likely to join in a game, but merely enjoys watching it while bathing in the sun. He is extremely protective, and he is very useful.

Attacks: Ice Beam, Razor Wind, Iron Tail, Thunderbolt, Shadow Ball, Perish Song

3) Flygon

Personality: He loves to fly, and carry Maria on his back while doing so. He loves to participate in activities, and never likes being alone. But when it comes to battling, he is ready.

Attacks: Earthquake, Dragonbreath, Dragonclaw, Solarbeam, Arial Ace, Steel Wing

----------
    The personalities of my pokemon are a bit short, I know. But I'm too lazy to make up more stuff right now :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    your signup looks great, Marilyn but uhh remember you do get 6 attacks and not just 4... i like your signup so go ahead and edit, and do your introduction. look at the ooc post in my post above for late entry intro instructions

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2009
    ((Bleh, sorry about not posting yesterday, it was far from a normal day for me. Shouldn't happen very often))

Derek was silent as another trainer entered with a Gengar. He was extremely thin, and Derek immediately noticed, and was disgusted by, the unbelievably tight jeans he was wearing. He also looked like he was wearing makeup. Again, another trainer who, based upon his looks, didn't appear to be very strong, but the Gengar following him proved otherwise. The new trainer, after spotting Aya's Granbull, immediately started making fun of it.

Just then, yet another trainer entered. Derek immediately recognized him as Don Pearleon, the rapper. Surprised, he looked around at the other trainers to try and see their reaction. However, the guard's reaction was enough for all of them. For guy who tried to exude a "business only" attitude towards the rest of them, he sure turned into a drooling fangirl when he saw Don. As for himself, while he was surprised to see such a celebrity with them, he wasn't a particular fan of the genre of music Don used. Besides, Derek was here to battle pokemon, not get autographs.

After a minute of the guard embarassing himself, Don joined the other trainers. However, just as this happened, the guard, who seemed to have regained his composure, gave the trainers instructions to go to Club Havoc to participate in their first test. Finally, Derek thought, already beginning to think of what pokemon he would use for this 1 on 1 battle. The redheaded girl and Ringo took off immediately, while Don approached Aya and started to strike up a conversation. Derek shook his head, a little dissapointed that the girls would now be monopolized, though Aya seemed too stuck up for him anyway. Pushing those thoughts from his mind, he and Dusty followed Ringo out the door. He took the half-hour walk as an opportunity to prepare himself for the upcoming battle.

Marilyn

Music of the Night.
    Years
  • IC: Maria​

The girl ran as fast as she could. Why was it that she time she needed the train the most, it had to be three hours late? Three whole hours of anxiety and wild thoughts about what Giovanni might say. When the train did arrive, Maria ran in as fast as she could, and nervously tapped her fingers along the windowsill the whole ride.

When her stop had come, she had never felt happier in her life to get off a train, which was something very odd for her. Maria is the type of person who can never get enough of travelling. Trains, planes, boats, bikes or even by foot, she longed to see new things, and to feel that wonderful sensation surge through her body when she felt safe and content. But this ride was agony for her. What if Giovanni yelled? What if he hurt her? She thought many questions in her mind, but none could get answered until she got there.

She quickly ran off the train, and into the direction given on the invitation. When she had recieved the piece of paper, she was pretty surprised, but when she thought of it for a while, she wasn't. Giovanni only picked her because he knew her true strength, and he knew the destruction she could cause with her pokemon.

While she ran, she glanced at her watch. 12:00 on the nose. She could still make it without being late. She was not far now, yes, she could see the building. Mustering all her power, she went into a final sprint all the way inside. She quietly entered without many people noticing her, and she listened to further instruction.

Phew, she was safe, and no one would know she was late. She pushed back her sweaty straw colored hair back, and clipped on a barette. She nervously tugged at the hem of her dress, and prepared her mind for the battle that was about to come. She was always ready, and she knew she would probably win without even trying. Still, she always felt that bit of nervousness in her heart. Only a bit, but it was still there.

After a while, Maria became curious of the people around her. She was instantly drawn to the boy with the dark hair, and cold chilling expression. She knew she was going to end up talking to him. She always knew who'd she befriend. And if he didn't want nothing to do with her, she'd be even more persistent. She saw another boy, who she recognized as Don Pearleon the rapper. She had heard of him, and seen a few pictures. There were a few girls, and then Maria began feeling bored.

She went to make conversation with the dark haired boy. "Hi, I'm Maria. What's your name?" she asked pleasantly. She knew he was going to hate her. That was just what made her want to befriend him more.

----------------
    First post here :)

Ninetales1

Years
  • As Ringo walked through the city, one of the first things he saw was the mall, which stood out with especially bright neon signs to his left. It looked like a very classy mall, and quite possibly not the only one in Saffron (maybe it was a huge shopping centre or something). Elegant-looking fountains featuring life-size sculptures of Pokemon glittered and splashed around the front, and sparkling lights and storefronts shone through the windows. The only thing missing there was the people--occasionally one or two employees wandered in and out, but there were no shoppers whatsoever. Maybe it was closed--after all, it was just after midnight.

Ringo also saw a few other buildings that looked less flashy beyond it--these looked like promising places to sleep during the daytime, as they looked like they might have had some dark areas in them. Beyond that, far in the distance, was the outer wall of Saffron City--and the guard tower he had just gotten through. For a while, Ringo thought he saw a tiny black speck just on top of the wall, but soon it disappeared.

Meanwhile, Sorciere and Alice were engaged in their own conversation. Although Ringo could not understand Pokemon speech, he had gotten to the point where he could occasionally pick up parts of what his Pokemon meant to say. And "his Pokemon" also included all of his parents' Pokemon, and a brief moment with a Pokemon or two from his mum's Pokemon shelter. So altogether, the other Pokemon he was really close to were Bellossom, Clefable, Hypno, Gardevoir, Ninetales (from Mum), Mightyena, Honchkrow, Arcanine, Dusknoir, and Weavile (from Dad). Not to mention the three Pokemon that were with him at this moment. Anyways, Sorciere and Alice chatted away...

<"I certainly hope it is I who gets to battle in this one-on-one,"> Sorciere declared.
    <"You are quite the showoff. You always were--ever since you were a Misdreavus. Pride is a deadly sin, you know.">
    <"Ha! So is envy!">
    <"...You calling me envious? Of you?!? YOU stick needles into yourself and make too much of a spectacle of your attacks. Why don't you join the emo kid.">
    <"That wannabe? And who are you to accuse me of making a spectacle of my attacks, Mrs. Moonlight-Psychic-Faint Attack contest combo?">
    <"...You know I was only joking. Really.">
    <"Aww, a witch has no closer companion than a black cat.">
    If Sorciere had arms, she would be hugging Alice at this point.

Ringo managed to catch the part where Alice called Takuya a wannabe, and smiled for the first time at the mention of his name.
    Wannabe, now THAT'S a good way to put it. Honestly, I'm surprised he doesn't know my father. All right, I can't get too vengeful over this. All I have to do is be myself in this tournament, and mantain the most wonderful relations to these three Pokemon. And besides, the tournament is not my primary concern while I'm here.

By that time, Ringo had walked or ran so far ahead of Reina and Derek that he decided there was time to take some side routes. He could see the club building ahead of him in the distance, but for now he decided to head along a street that led off towards the right. The first thing he saw along the street was a giant glowing billboard that advertised Don Pearleon's latest album. Ringo obviously didn't pay much attention to this, but the thing he did pay attention to was the very foot of the billboard, where a thick wire led from the pole into the ground, with a few flashing lights at the base. It almost seemed that there was a secret switch or something located behind those tiny flashing lights... Anyways, a guard stood at the far side of that particular block--he appeared to be watching for anyone who passed into the street beyond. Did this mean that the street beyond was one of the restricted areas that the trainers were not allowed into? Hmm... now this was certainly very interesting.

So interesting that Ringo kept this place in mind as he continued along the way to the club. While he was at it, he withdrew from his handbag a square device that was a brilliant shade of purple and had a Pokeball design on front. A press of the button at the centre of the design clearly revealed that this was a Pokevice--or rather, the Pokevice--that Professor Willow had just recently developed. Three screens showed up on the Pokevice: the large one in the middle had a menu with options like "Map", "Pokemon", and "Contacts"; the smaller one on the side showed information on his Alakazam, and the little one on top, which only had room for one line of text, said "Golden Fox"--the nickname of his Alakazam. Ringo ignored the other two screens and selected "Contacts" on the menu, then a sort of map feature. The window that popped up next was a map of the surrounding area. Neo Saffron was a large blotchy area in the centre of the map, because Professor Willow had no information on what was inside the city. It also showed the outskirts of Saffron. Two red dots also showed up on the map. One had the name "Yamiko" above it and was located in the same spot as his house was. The other was labelled "Lupin" and was located just outside the northwestern border of Neo Saffron. Finally, Ringo spotted a yellow dot inside the blotchy mass of Neo Saffron--which he knew to indicate his current location. Anyways, this was the only thing he needed the Pokevice for at that moment, so he closed it and put it back in his handbag.

About fifteen minutes later, Ringo was standing against the wall of the club, somewhat near the front doors. Later he spotted Reina walking towards the doors.

Omega Saikon

The Highest Power
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2015
    Registration.

Too late to join? I hope not, I was already interested in one RP that was too far ahead and I was too late. Hope this registration is good enough as well -

Name:
    Taide Moruko

Preferred Name: Tai
    In-RP age: 18
    Hometown/Region: Goldenrod City, Johto

Appearance:
    https://tn3-2.deviantart.com/fs15/300W/i/2007/114/e/d/Sunny_flirt_by_Kyoko_Taide.jpg

The male; I'm going to change his outfit a bit.

Scratch off the heart on his black shirt within your mind if you will. Keep the plaid button-up love sleeved shirt under that though, also the denim jeans fit in there quite fine. Weighs about 130 lbs., and exactly 6'0" in height, Tai has an athletic figure upon himself.

Personality: Cool, casual and solemn, Tai isn't one to argue much. If someone approaches this fellow with a sort of aggressive manner, Tai is one to simply back off and respond with an articulate and modest comment. He loves to think things out, and can get into deep thought if something is bothering him. Although when Tai does get angry, he likes to calm himself down with a walk along the lake near his home, or the field of grass which most people take walks through to enjoy the weather.

Tai is also quirky and fun when hanging out with his friends, and fooling around with his family. He just loves to be random and in that happy mood and enviornment. He loves to spend time with his loved ones, mostly his Pokemon, taking them out of trips to their homelands so Tai can show them where their species would live at.

History: Born in Goldenrod City, Jhoto, Tai is accustomed to the city life. Growing up as a child, his parents would take him to the mall every weekend and take him to the roof to look through the telescopes and see far away places. As a kid, Tai enjoyed it very much, and always looked forward to the weekends because of it.

Tai was always a happy kid, "suave," is what his teachers would call him throughout his school years. He was also extremely intelligent for his age, finishing with the highest marks in his class by the end of each school year. He also liked helping his classmates and others who needed assistance. Those traits and qualities what were his parents taught him from a very tender age.

He really never thought about owning a Pokemon as he grew up, he was only really focused on his schoolwork, and he always wanted to be a university professor. But during middle school he recieved his first Pokemon anyways. A companion of sorts.

When Tai entered high school he started getting into sports. He played soccor his freshmen year, and was acknowledge for his grades. That is when he got promoted to the 11th grade, skiping all 10th grade classes and taking senior leveled courses as a junior, such as Trigonometry Honors and English III. After graduating high school, Taide planned on moving to the region of Sinnoh by himself to go to a Division I ranked university and planning to study literature, though he changed his mind and decided to remain in his hometown for a while to spend time with his family and Pokemon.

After a while not going to school and such, Taide spent much time with his Pokemon, and decided to start his own Pokemon journey. He trained with his Pokemon mostly everyday, catching others Pokemon and battling Gym Leaders. Anything that was a challenge, Taide liked.

Then one day, he received a letter of recommendation to be a part of this tournaments of some sort, the Team Havoc Fight Club.

Additional Information:
    Taide loves sweets.

RP Sample:

Huff huff huff…

Alexander was completely exhausted, as he appeared there, between the two aligned towers, exactly where the rope he built had ended. He looked down, and sighed. All his belongings laid there on the grass below, he looked up once again only to find that time was his enemy. The sun had now risen higher, and Alexander estimated that it was about 6:30 am, he had about 20 to 30 minutes left, or else he would be detected escaping the premises.

After finally crawling down the two towers, Alexander wiped the sweat of his face with the back on his tie. Before leaving, he got dressed in a white button-up shirt with a tie and pants. He had packed everything he needed in one backpack, along with finally placing his newly received Pokemon in his PokeBelt.

Where to go now… Maybe I should travel to the heart of the city? I might be able to throw a distress signal into the air, like a 'Q' by jet? This is a tough one, coming in contact with the other now Team members.

Alexander began to walk along the lake which surrounded the Headquarters of Team Rocket, thinking carefully, and letting his eyes take in his environment by wandering wherever they please, although in the back of his mind, something was questioning him most.

When and where would be the proper time to release my ancestors Pokemon?

This would lay in his mind his entire trip, he knew it. There was nothing he could do now. He had escaped him former team without question, no doubts and whatnot, and heading to wherever destiny takes him to find Team Quantum. He knew sooner or later something big was going to happen, but it didn't bother Alexander at all. All he needed to do now was find his allies, there was no way he could get rid of all evil teams alone. All of these things needed to be done, and so many questions needed to be answered, but Alexander Octivium needed to take everything step-by-step.

Pokemon:

Name:
    Blastoise
    Nickname: Tordek
    Personality: This Pokemon lives for battling. It's mindset in battle is to use brute strength to tower and man-handle all other Pokemon that he comes across. Tordek has many scars upon his rock-hard shell, and loves to spend time with Taide outside of battle. This was also Taide's first ever Pokemon. (Squirtle, now Blastoise)

Set Attacks:
    Rain Dance, Skull Bash, Aqua Tail, Flash Cannon, Hydro Pump and Protect.

Name:
    Empoleon
    Nickname: Empire
    Personality: Empire's desire in battle is to win tactifully, using strengths and weaknesses to his advantage. A smart Pokemon since birth, Empire's passion is battling - like all other Pokemon - but he loves to do it his way and his way alone. This Empoleon is twice as big as a regular of its species.

Set Attacks:
    Brine, Aqua Jet, Swagger, Drill Peck, Whirlpool and Metal Claw.

Name: Tyranitar
    Nickname: Beast
    Personality:
    Just as it's nicknamed, this Tyranitar is a beast. Used for strength and a sort of secret weapon of Taide's, this Pokemon loves to keep his foe's guessing what move he'll pull off next. After fully growing up, this Pokemon use his moveset to the fullest.

Set Attacks:
    Earthquake, Stone Edge, Dark Pulse, Payback, Sandstorm and Ice Fang.

Wow, that was some hard work. -sweat drop-

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    First, a snort, followed by a full-blown laugh. Then full-blown hysterics. A moderately tall, yet somehow average height male, caked in makeup , was laughing at her prized Pokémon. If it was the jewel encrusted collar that her precious Granbull was wearing was the problem, she'd understand. The collar was a gift to the Pokémon when Aya was young and didn't realize how out of place it looked, however Granbull and the collar were inseparable. This was not the case, the flamboyant character and a huge blob of a ghost Pokémon were practically rolling on the floor, laughing their asses off.

"You..what..." He could barely release the words through his laughter. "What the hell is that thing?!" He laughed at the Granbull. As he poked fun at the pink bulldog, alongside his Pokémon.

"Haha... That guy's funny, so is his big strong Pokémon," Aya laughed sarcastically. Suddenly her face twisted into that of an evil face, her voice accompanied it, becoming crisp and chilling; "Granbull, Shadow Ball."

Granbull barked his name as he assumed battle position on all four legs. She raised her head in the hair and generated a huge ball of swirling black energy above her head. "Graaw!" she roared, and she launched the attack at the Gengar, hitting it square in the face, a Super Effective hit. The hit wasn't supposed to be much, if anything at all. It wasn't supposed to seriously hurt Gengar, not too much anyway. Aya whipped her head round to face the over the top, flamboyant boy.

"And because you're not a Pokémon you think you get let go with a warning? Oh no, I believe in equal treatment." Aya smirked as she relished in her own evil. "Bero, come here and teach emo-boy a lesson, if you would be so kind?"

Upon hearing his name, Bero the Lickilicky happily plodded over to Aya's side.

"Bero, use Supersonic," Aya's smirk intensified as the huge pink blob Pokémon inflated his chest. Bero promptly opened his mouth, reveling the majority of his tongue, and then, through his mouth, he shot many rings of energy which all collided with the male. Aya immediately stopped paying attention to whatever happened after that. Her attention was diverted to another source.

"This door will take you to Neo-Saffron. Giovanni has given.....most...of you special treatment while in this city. Carry your letter with you and hold on to it as if it were your identification. The letter is your proof of being invited and will grant you access to the majority of Neo-Saffron such as the shopping mall, grocery store, and VIP suites inside of the Grand Havoc Hotel along with all the training facilities and areas within it. It is now 12:01am, Giovanni has instructed you proceed immediately to Club Havoc to have your skills tested one last time before the league begins. The order of which each of you will fight will be given to you upon arrival. The match will be a 1 on 1 so please think of your Pokemon choice as you travel. If you do not win, you will be expelled with no questions asked." The guard said sternly, taking a short breath. "If you do manage to stay in after the preliminary matches. Stay out of restricted areas and obey the basic city rules. Misconduct will not be tolerated in the city Giovanni worked so hard to create. Now without further ado, on behalf of Master Giovanni, I welcome you all to Neo-Saffron: The Haven of Havoc. And remember...we're watching your every move."

"Finally..." Aya thought to herself. She immediately took out the purple Pokéball, encrusted with the tiny diamond and the premier ball. She pointed them at Granbull and Bero respectively, held out her left arm and whistled. The Gligar who was casually lounging in the high windowsill immediately swooped down and landed on Aya's arm, promptly taking position on her shoulder.

The guard pushed the door open and the first effect was like stepping out of a cinema on an insanely bright day. The neon-lights were overwhelming. Easily comparable to part of the fictional city of Los Angeles. She shaded her eyes as she excited the tower. The huge moon couldn't be seen whatsoever. When she looked up all she could see was a sickly orange glow, light pollution.

After about half an hour of walking, Aya was approached by a slender, bandanna wearing boy, garbed in jewelry.

"Wassup, mommy? You know I just had to come by,
    When I spotted you across the room looking so fly.
    Why, you looking cuter than an Eevee cub.
    I was hoping you'd walk with me to the Fight Club."​

At this point Aya could not be held responsible for her actions. Her vein pulsed like a wild Primeape, her face as red as a Charmeleon's. The punch she delivered would give a Hitmonchan a run for his money. The obnoxious rapper must of staggered, or flown, at least three feet away due to the impact; Gligar had nearly fallen off her shoulder. Aya took a deep breath and pressed onwards. It wasn't long until the mighty double doors of club Havoc were in view. It had apparently once been Silph Corporation, back in Old Saffron, or that's what she was told. There she stood, Gligar on her shoulder, awaiting the challenges inside.

Edit/OOC: 900th Post ^_^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    Reina pushed open the massive double doors, opening the portal to a completely dark room. Cautiously, she took a step into the room, then another. Suddenly lights clicked on all around. The area was shown to be a vast building, with the center now gone with balconies wrapping around the walls up to the huge ceiling. As the lights came on, the room seemed to come to life. Hovering cameras began to swarm the trainers and buzz around their heads, each of their faces showing up on massive screens placed throughout the building. In the center of the building was a large hole in the floor. Reina walked closer to it, for it to be revealed as the battle arena. It was at least 50 feet down and seemed to be a typical dirt field. High up on top of the building was a glass room, obviously where Giovanni was going to be watching the battles. Suddenly a loud startling intercom interrupted all of the trainer's thoughts.

"Welcome, trainers. I am the one who has summoned you here, Giovanni. I wish to see your skills in battle before competing in my league. By now you should have chosen your 1 pokemon to fight with and should be ready to do battle with your opponent. The battle will be against my agents, you need not know their names, just their numbers. The order will be as follows and will be posted on one of the monitors for reference. Battle well, trainrs." The voice suddenly cut off as a list of names scrolled down the monitor into place.

1. Taide Moruko
    2. Reina Oosaki
    3. Ringo Murakage
    4. Maria Yatokimo
    5. Takuya Miyamoto
    6. Derek Hightower
    7. Ayukat Elizabeth Mary Tajiri IV

"Taide Moruko, please advance to the arena. The rest of the trainers are free to watch the matches until their turn and after they finish." The voice added after the names were displayed.

Reina walked to the edge of the arena wall, then leaned over it, looking down into it. She seemed unimpressed by the arena's plain appearance but at least it wouldn't provide any major faults during battle.

"Cubert, return. I don't want you out until later." She said calmly as she called the little pokemon back into its ball. She turned around resting her arms against the railing putting on her best *i'm so hawt* pose as she flipped her hair back behind her shoulders. She sized up the other trainers once more, scanning everything about them from the way they talked to the way they stood.

"I think i'll just use Cubert for this match... If I need to pull out Edge already... for just the test matches, then I don't deserve to be here..." Reina thought to herself, still looking at her competition. She fiddled with Cubert's pokeball in her hand while she waited for the first match to begin.

OOC: I'll be posting what pokemon everyone will be against in the OOC thread. You can give the pokemon's trainer a name if you want, or you can just call him "Grunt" doesn't matter

Last edited:

Marilyn

Music of the Night.
    Years
  • Without waiting for the boy to reply, Maria went to look at the list. She was fourth, leaving her plenty of time to choose which pokemon would be chosen for this battle, and which attacks to use.

Absol hasn't had a good fight in quite a while. I think he'll be the one this time. He'll do fine.

Maria pulled out her shiny pokeball, which she had polished while she was on the train. She threw it up into the air, and called out, "Absol, come on out!"

The white pokemon landed quietly on the ground, and took a position in front of his trainer. He stared at her curiously with his wide, red eyes, and waited further instruction.

"Okay Absol, we have a battle soon. I want you to defeat the pokemon you're battling very quickly. I don't care if it has a superior type to you, you're going to win it anyways. Got it?" She said strictly, with a determined look on her face.

"Ab, Absolll," the furry pokemon replied. He stood up and growled, as a sign he was ready to win.

Maria walked over to sit down, Absol training at her feet. She sat, and stretched out her long legs. She closed her eyes, and took a few minutes to relax and calm down. She took a deep breath, and stared at the ceiling with her wide eyes.

Yes, she was ready for this.

Stardust

Seasons in the Sun.
    Years
  • Name: Mix Tsukishimo

Appearance:

Personality: Mix is a shy, quiet girl. She is often afraid of getting embarrassed, which is why she does not voice her opinion in some matters. She is afraid to speak, since she does not wish to upset anyone with her beliefs and thoughts, this resulting in her having no friends.

Mix is so quiet that sometimes, people don't notice her. She is forgotten very often, but that doesn't bother her. The only thing that really matters to her is the health of her pokemon.

Mix is very helpful at home, and takes care of her three younger brothers, since her mother is usually ill. She always cleans the house, and is an excellent cook. She raises her brothers to be respectful and use their manners, and she succeeds in doing so very often.

With pokemon, Mix is a completely different person. She is enthusiastic and cheerful, and she sings to them. Her voice is pure and angelic, but she hides it from everyone. She could never bear singing to other people, but remains content with having her pokemon as an audience.

History: Mix currently resides in Oldale Town, and lives on a farm with her mother and three younger brothers. Her father left her family when her mom was pregnant with triplets, the three younger brothers. After giving birth to them, Mix's mom was never the same, resulting in Mix taking care of her brothers most of the time.

Mix received her first pokemon when she was ten years old, and traveled all through Johto, Hoenn and Kanto. She has placed highly in all Tournaments, because of her hard work and collaboration with her pokemon.

Mix has only traveled through Kanto and Johto. When she is at home, she spends a lot of time training her pokemon to perfection.

Pokemon:

1) Noctowl

Personality: Noctowl is very curious of everything. He always adventures out to see new things. He loves battling.

Attacks: Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Confusion, Aerial Ace, Psychic, Shadow Ball

2) Luxray

Personality: Luxray may seem tough, but he is very sweet. He loves to be babied, and loves when Mix pets him. When he has to fight, of course, this whole act is out the window. He is tough and intimidating.

Attacks: Iron Tail, Thunderbolt, Thundershock, Shockwave, Hyper Beam, Bite

3) Charizard

Personality: Charizard is like Mix's protector. He worries a lot about her, leaving him frantic when she is out of sight. Her brothers love Charizard, and when they behave very well, Mix lets them ride on his back through the skies. Charizard enjoys this more then they do.

Attacks: Seismic Toss, Dragon Claw, Heat Wave, Overheat, Flamethrower, Steel Wing

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
  • "Haha... That guy's funny, so is his big strong Pokémon," Aya laughed sarcastically. Suddenly her face twisted into that of an evil face, her voice accompanied it, becoming crisp and chilling; "Granbull, Shadow Ball."

Granbull barked his name as he assumed battle position on all four legs. She raised her head in the hair and generated a huge ball of swirling black energy above her head. "Graaw!" she roared, and she launched the attack at the Gengar, hitting it square in the face, a Super Effective hit. The hit wasn't supposed to be much, if anything at all. It wasn't supposed to seriously hurt Gengar, not too much anyway. Takuya's laughing ceased when the attack struck his Ghost Pokemon square in the face.

"You little...brat," he snarled. "I'm gonna kill you!" Any normal person would have left immediately--though Takuya wasn't the most menacing individual, he could be rather frightening when he wanted to be. Not Aya. She simply whipped her head round to face the over the top, flamboyant boy.

"And because you're not a Pokémon you think you get let go with a warning? Oh no, I believe in equal treatment." Aya smirked as she relished in her own evil. "Bero, come here and teach emo-boy a lesson, if you would be so kind? Bero, use Supersonic."

The pink Lickilicky opened its mouth and shot rings at Takuya, which hit him square in the chest. They came right before he was going to laugh at the equally hilarious blob Pokemon. As the rings hit his abdomen, he felt weak. Holding his stomach in one hand and his mouth in the other, Takuya fell to his knees, feeling like he was going to throw up what little food was in his stomach. When the wave of nausea passed, he stood, legs still wobbly as his eyes tried to focus. Everything looked weird. The walls appeared to shapeshift into windows, like they were in a huge glass building. Gengar appeared to be gone. Takuya stumbled over to one of the windows, careful not to touch it, lest his 103 lb body would break it. And that's when he saw her--a pretty girl. Lovely blonde hair, thin, radiant white skin...she was decidedly perfect. And Takuya hated girls. Upon further inspection, he noticed she was wearing far too much jewelry. But he had to talk to her.

"Heyy," he slurred, approaching the blonde beauty. "How are you, gorgeous?" The blonde looked horrified...what he could make out, anyway. "So listen," he continued, still trying to pick up the girl. "You should, uh, walk over to the fight club with me." It was at this point where he started to regain his senses. Gengar...Gengar was down by his feet, flailing his arms and shaking his head furiously.

"What, Gengar?" Takuya's question was cut short as he looked up, following the "girl"'s feet, all the way up to her face. She was no girl. "She" was Don Pearleon, the famous rapper. Don Pearleon was giving him the most sinister glare, full of hate. The color drained from Takuya's face as he came to realize he had just been hitting on Don Pearleon.

"S-Sorry..." he stammered, cheeks turning from pale to red. He had, for once, lost his cool complexion. He just hoped no one was around to see his blunder.

At that, he realized that everyone had begun to file out of the room. The rapper pushed past the emo, apparently trying to catch up with the rich witch from earlier.

Before long, they arrived at the club. The whole way, Takuya had been silently fuming over his mistake. Hit on Don Pearleon in public? Mistake him for a girl? He hated girls! His cheeks burned all the way to Club Havoc. Once inside, he was approached by a girl with sandy blonde hair.

"Hi, I'm Maria. What's your name?" she asked pleasantly.

"Buzz off," Takuya scoffed, sending Gengar to check the list. He was to go sixth. Well, that would give him plenty of time to get over the humiliation he was currently feeling, at least.

OOC: Sorry, getting to the club was a little rushed. He didn't really interact with anyone though, and I can only write so much emo-ing about Don before it gets boring. xD

Omega Saikon

The Highest Power
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2015
    Taide stood in the mix of the crowd of Pokemon trainers, absorbing his overwhelming surroundings. He had been standing inside a large stadium, lights on each corner and stands over and over each other were completely empty. A large compartment made of crystal clear glass lay on the middle of the stands, with a man wearing an orange-redish tux sitting in a chair with many symbols around it giving the scene a bit of a royal feeling to it. He sat with a smile on his face, scratching the head of his over sized cat-like Pokemon, Persian was it's species' name. A sudden voice came out of the intercom which immediately turned the little crowd of trainers silent.

"Welcome, trainers. I am the one who has summoned you here, Giovanni. I wish to see your skills in battle before competing in my league. By now you should have chosen your 1 Pokemon to fight with and should be ready to do battle with your opponent. The battle will be against my agents, you need not know their names, just their numbers. The order will be as follows and will be posted on one of the monitors for reference. Battle well, trainers." The voice suddenly cut off as a list of names scrolled down the rather large monitor which hovered over our heads and around the stadium into place.

1. Taide Moruko
    2. Reina Oosaki
    3. Ringo Murakage
    4. Maria Yatokimo
    5. Derek Hightower
    6. Takuya Miyamoto
    7. Ayukat Elizabeth Mary Tajiri IV

"Taide Moruko, please advance to the arena. The rest of the trainers are free to watch the matches until their turn and after they finish."

Upon hearing his name first, Tai lowered his head and stared fiercely onto the ground. He knew what was about to happen. He knew he had to win this match to advanced further into this system of the over-powering Team Havoc. He wanted to finish this fight club off strong, but to do that he had to get past the first round. He moved his right hand to his lower back and clipped off a red and white Pokeball from a belt which held 2 others. He then gripped the Pokeball and put it under his face where he can see it.

"Tordek."

He lowered his hand and began walking towards the middle of the stadium, taking foot upon a dirt covered arena where battle was going to take place. Across the field, he saw a Pokemon Trainer in all black with a H on the left side of his shirt and jet-black pants walking toward the arena holding a Pokeball.

Must be a grunt.

"Begin." immediately came from the intercom.

Hmph.

Taide swiftly through the Pokeball into the air as for a half-second the gleaming light of scarlet and silver blinded Tai momentarily and the Pokeball opened, revealing a glowing light which started to form into a large turtle-like Pokemon. As the light dimmed down and the Pokeball came back to Tai's hand, the Pokemon he had chosen was Tordek, his Blastoise. It was a large Pokemon, with a light blue for it's semi-slimey skin and a beige coloring of it's under part. It also had a rough shell revealing many many scars and two tanks emerging near his shoulder.

His foe was quickly revealed, it seemed as the Grunt he was facing released his Pokemon at the same time Taide did. It was a Charizard, a large lizard like Pokemon with large wings for flying.

VS.

Tordek versus Charizard

With a nod from Taide, Tordek knew immediately what to do.

"'Toiseee"

Tordek closed it's eyes and a blue aurora surrounded the Blastoise as rain began to appear out of nowhere, seemingly because of Tordek's Rain Dance attack.

"I make it rain," said Taide as a slight smirk came across his face. "Hehehehe."

The Grunt's Charizard had now began to fly in mid-air, struggling a bit due to the large drops of water slapping against the Charizards rough-like skin. The Grunt commanded an attack which Tai barely heard due to the rain making a large amount of noise and the opponents Pokemon began to engulf itself in a large flame, and immediately began charging in mid-air towards Tordek. It was obvious to Tai that this was one of Charizard's best moves in it's movepool, a Flare Blitz.

"Counter it with a Flash Cannon and a Aqua Tail following it, make it quick will you?"

With the words Flash Cannon coming out of Taide's mouth, the Blastoise opened it's mouth and a blinding light came from his mouth. When Tordek closed his mouth, he moved out of the way as Charizard was blinded and thought Tordek was in the same spot. "Fool," Taide murmured under his voice as the Charizard came into an overpowering collision with the dirt on the battle Arena. After, a cloud of dust formed around the collision area and it began clearing up with the rain. Tordek's tail was surrounded in another blue aurora and charged at the dent the Charizard formed. Tordek began to thrash it's tail around furiously on the exact spot where Charizard was. It seemed like nothing was happening, and once the dust cloud was completely gone, the dent lay there formed into the arena as the Charizard was no longer there.

"It used Dig, BEHIND YOU!"

Tordek jumped into the air as quickly as possible as Charizard charged out of the ground. The Blastoise seemed ready for that exact move, because the battle was soon over.

Tordek blasted Charizard away with a Hydro Pump in the center of Charizard's body which was forced opposite Tordeks'. With that, the battle was completely done. Once Charizards body lay on the floor motionless, the PA came on.

"Winner of Battle number 1, Taide Moruko."

OOC: All of the text in italics is what Taide was thinking.

Ninetales1

Years
  • OOC: PERFECT! Don Pearleon is unconscious. This makes what I was planning to have Ringo do next do much easier...
    IC:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    While Reina and a few other trainers entered the club, Ringo decided to stay behind for a little while, for he saw something interesting a little ways away: Don Pearleon walking towards Aya, and Takuya standing near him as well. Takuya was saying something to Don, which Ringo barely heard the end of by the time he walked closer to them. By that time Gengar was starting to get Takuya's attention, and Takuya apologised to Don Pearleon (though Ringo had no idea what about). A short while after that, Aya punched Don Pearleon, with a punch so powerful that Don flew about three feet and landed unconscious on the ground. Both Aya and Takuya walked away from him, looking either angry (in Aya's case) or embarrassed (in Takuya's case).

Ringo smirked at this opportunity--the opportunity he looked for ever since meeting Don Pearleon (and perhaps Aya as well). Ringo walked over to him and knelt down next to him. Don's Blastoise was running towards him upon seeing him punched. Before Bruddah could get too close, however, Ringo was already leaning over Don Pearleon, saying "Are you okay?" whilst occasionally glancing at the Blastoise. Ringo was leaning over Don, who was lying on his back and not saying a word. Then, while Blastoise took a threatening glance at Aya (perhaps deciding whether or not to use Hydro Pump or something on her), Ringo noticed a bit of money in Don's pocket, probably a leftover tip for his chauffeur or something. This he quickly snatched before Bruddah looked his way again.
    "Oh," Ringo muttered as he quickly got up and put his hands into his pockets, "I'll leave you two alone now."

Ringo walked hastily back to the club, where Sorciere and Alice were looking up at the order by which the trainers were to battle. Ringo saw that he was going third.
    Three is a magic number, as Mum used to say, Ringo thought as he went over to the side of the ex-Silph Co. building to sit down. When the time was right, he would look at the money he had just stolen to see how much it was worth. But he couldn't help but smile to himself at this little act.

What Ringo didn't realise, however, was that Takuya's Gengar had managed to see Ringo bending down in souch a way over Don Pearleon that looked like he was about to either hug him or give him CPR.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    OOC: I really had to rush this post, but I wanted to post before anyone does anything else to Don Pearleon! I have to go now! Bye!

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    ooc: Stardust - Declined - To be honest, the reason is personal bias and the application was a bit skimpy as a whole.

Reina watched Taide battle closely, scoffing the match up he was given.

"Winner of battle number 1, Taide Moruko" The intercom blared overhead.

"Hmpf...a Charizard for an opener, he had better win if he's using a Blastoise..." she said under her breath as she watched him leave the arena. She gave a small push off of the edge she was leaning against and popped her pokeball into the air then snatched it quickly. The intercom came in loud over them once again

"Next trainer, Reina Oosaki. Please enter the arena."

Reina made her way around the back of the arena then down the stairs which lead through a room and onto the arena floor. Reina looked up, seeing the heads of the other trainers high above her. The arena really didn't look this deep from up top. She looked across the arena to see the Havoc member appear from the opposite entrance. Reina grinned and decided to make the first move.

"Just to give you some advantage, I'll show my pokemon first! heehee!" She said in a giddy tone. "Cubert, honey! Come on out!"

Reina tossed the pokeball into the air over the arena and the tiny Cubone appeared in the center of the arena, twirling its bow happily. The other trainer followed suit and tossed out his pokemon.

"Venusaur... Go." the grunt said harshly.

The massive Venusaur appeared in the arena, easily towering high above Cubert. Cubert stopped swinging his bone and placed a firm grip, ready to start.

"Begin."
    the intercom cut in.

vs.

The Havoc trainer immediately took the initiative, wasting no time to attack.

"Venusaur. Razor Leaf."

The Venusaur instantly began to spread the leaves around the arena which screamed towards Cubert. Reina didn't even issue a command, Cubert knew what to do. He spun his bone furiously, knocking the leaves to the side.

"Cubert, honey... show him how Reina Oosaki wins her matches...If he gets up after these hits, then you don't get to fight in the match, dear." Reina called out to Cubert in the arena. "End it now please, give it the Bonemerang to club combo."

Cubert clutched his bone apprehensively at the mention of not being able to battle in the next match, then turned his gaze back to the Venusaur. Cubert's eyes narrowed as he jumped backwards, launching his bone at high speed towards the Venusaur's face. The bone ricocheted off Venusaur's head and spun high into the air. The grunt called out attacks but the Venusaur simply stood dazed from the blow. Cubert followed quickly, jumping on the Venusaur's head and using it to catapult high into the air, snatching the bone from the sky. Cubert pulled the bone over his head and brought it down samurai sword style, straight on top of Venusaur's head. Cubert seemed to pause for a moment after the blow, while the force of the hit sunk in. Suddenly the earth beneath Venusaur began to crack underneath as a crater formed beneath it, sinking it into the earth. Cubert landed softly on the ground and stepped back to inspect his work. The Venusaur struggled but appeared to be completely immobilized then collapsed in a heap.

"Thats how we do it, Cubert!" Reina called from across the arena. "You can go ahead and just call me the winner!" Reina shouted towards the intercom, "That Venusaur wont be getting up for a few weeks! heehee!"

"eh-hem... The winner of battle number 2.... is Reina Oosaki" The voice said, stuttering a bit at the display of the tiny pokemon's raw power.

"Yay! come on back Cubert, baby!" She squealed in happiness as she recalled Cubert to his pokeball and exited the arena joyfully.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back