• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Team Help] Trying to make a good team

Years
    I am trying to make a stellar pokemon team, I plan to breed for perfect iv and nature, and ev train them. Here is my team
    Aegislash
    Volcarona
    Roserade
    Greninja
    Togekiss
    Garchomp
    I am 100% sure I want Aegislasha and Volcarona they are very good and two of my favorites, however I am in debate of Roserade and Breloom, I am leaning more towards roserade. And i am not sure about Greninja, Togekiss, or Garchomp. A water type is a staple of a pokemon team so i need one of those, and greninja is a good pokemon but i am not sure. Any advice or suggestions would help me! I also dont want overlapping types like i wouldnt want breloom and greninja in the same party. I also kinda want a pokemon with mega evolution because it is just cool tbh and it is a feature i would like to take advantage of, but it is not a deal breaker lol.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Your team looks really good. I see you're considering Breloom over Roserade. I'd say go with Breloom, unless you really want Toxic Spikes.

Also, Breloom is Grass/Fighting, and Greninja is Water/Dark, so they could fit on the same team.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    You should try placing Talonflame somewhere; with Gale Wings and Brave Bird, you should be able to get through opponents much faster. As for which Pokémon you should replace it with, maybe Togekiss, since they're both of the same type—flying.

Years
    I would consider talonflame but i already have volcarona (bug/fire). As for Roselia and breloom I think i might go for breloom now, idk why i thought greninja was a water/fighting idk where it came from lol

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    I would consider talonflame but i already have volcarona (bug/fire). As for Roselia and breloom I think i might go for breloom now, idk why i thought greninja was a water/fighting idk where it came from lol
    You know, I was hoping for Froakie's final evolution to become Water/Fighting. But instead, we got Water/Dark. At least it's better than yet another Fire/Fighting starter.

Years
    he just looks like he would be a fighting type lol its kinda odd he isnt. But thats good news for me then lol now i can have breloom in my party. Shroomish was always my favorite pokemon idk why

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014
    I think, for in game play through, Sp.A Lucario is amazing.

Aura Sphere(or Vacuum Wave), Dragon Pulse, Dark Pulse, Flash cannon or Shadow Ball with calm mind.
    (I'd Recommend Flash, Dragon and Aura as they cover each others not effective)

Back