• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Help!

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2011
    Okay, so I BLEW through the gyms and now I'm at the Elite Four, and of course, they are STOMPING me. No matter what I do, they either get critical hits when it matters or they avoid my attacks or whatever the case may be. Anyway, I have an idea of what I need, and that would be a Special Attacker, or two, since In-Game you really din't need a wall. However, a Wall might help me depending on what qualities it could give to my team, any suggestions are appreciated.

P.S. - I just beat Marshal while writing this, and he's the first one I've beaten.

Here's my team

Haxorus Lv. 48
    Swords Dance
    Taunt
    Slash
    Dragon Claw

Emboar Lv. 50
    Head Smash
    Arm Thrust
    Flamethrower
    Flame Charge

Excadrill Lv. 49
    Earthquake
    Rock Slide
    Horn Drill
    Swords Dance

Eelektross Lv. 49
    Crunch
    Acrobatics
    Spark
    Thunderbolt

I was thinking about Reuniclus and someone else?

DayDreamer

Pokemon Gamer
    Years
  • I beat the elite four with lower levels than that. Get someone with fighting attacks. Not necessarily a fighting pokemon just fighting skill cause you'll need it for the all the dark pokemon. Especially for Hydreigon (Dragon/Dark) at the end.

A wall will be nice to buy time in reviving your pokemon. Audino was my wall. Stopped the ghost elite four from using ghost attacks as a bonus. If you don't mind leveling a low level up grab Ferrothorn. His Iron Barbs ability can help whittle away the opponent while he tanks and buys time.

I personally just spammed Retaliate on my Cinccino (lv48 at the time and highest level pokemon I had at the time) after sacrificing a pokemon. She killed most of the elite four =).

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2016
    All you need is a Krookodile with Moxie. Give it Crunch, Dragon Claw and something like Brick Break/Bulldoze and you're sorted. I absolutely wasted 3 of the Elite Four using pretty much just my Krookodile; once it gets going it's unstoppable.

To be honest I'm shocked that you're struggling with the team you've listed there... Those are all really strong Pokemon. I beat the League with Simisage, Jellicent, Krookodile, Galvantula, Darmanitan and Gigalith, all at Lv.50. Given their lower BSTs, I'd imagine most of my Pokemon had lower stats than yours do, and I don't see anything wrong with your Pokemon's movesets...

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2011
    Thanks for the input, I'm in the middle of losing to them, again, and then I'm going to train some more and level up my Sandile ;].

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2011
    I finally beat them, realized all I needed to do was teach my Haxorus Shadow Claw...then he proceeded to mp the floor ^.^

Back