• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Help

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2015
    Decided to do a challenge on Fire Red, post what you think it should be. Make it hard nut not impossible. No zubat

MasterMedicham

A Medicham full of wisdom
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2016
    Charizard
    Raichu or Electabuzz
    Vaporeon
    Exeggutor (the only good grass-type)
    Rhydon
    Dragonite (for power)

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Charizard
    Raichu or Electabuzz
    Vaporeon
    Exeggutor (the only good grass-type)
    Rhydon
    Dragonite (for power)

This seems pretty balanced, in my opinion! Only thing I could suggest, though, is to perhaps replace Vaporeon with Milotic, if you're able to get a hold of Feebas. Former's a great wall, but in-game, you probably wouldn't find it to be much helpful. Latter's also a wall (not a necessarily a huge one), and it could also strike more devastating hits. Plus, it has access to Recover, too, I believe, which you could use if you run out of any battling item.

Years
    He asked for a hard team, but not impossible...

Okay, for a hard run of FireRed:
    -Parasect
    -Hitmonlee
    -Raticate
    -Tentacruel
    -Ninetales
    -Aerodactyl

The first three are the hardest, but the other remaining three will not make it so hard. Luck with the hard run

Back