• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Holland! [Recruiting]

Rickk12345

Wants to Map and Sprite!!
Years
  • Team Holland

Introduction
    Hey!
    I'm Rickk12345, scripter. Bosaap and I are creating this team, because we want to make our own hack (duh...;))
    We thought, some teams are kind off slow, but we want to do everything fast. It has to be good, but in some teams, you see nobody posting a message for like a month.
    That's way too long, I think. You're probably going to be online every three days, or something like that.
    But we are here to make a hack: Pokemon Lost (discussable). The ROM we are going to hack, is Pokemon Fire Red. For a beginning team, it's best to do so, I think.

Current Project
    Pokemon Lost
    We don't have anything special in mind for the features, yet. We let the team decide on that one.

The story
    Also discussable, for details, and to give it an extra twist.
    You're a boy, 14 years old. Without any parents. They ran away when you were young. You think they're dead, but are they?
    Then, your bro asks which Pokémon you like best. You pick one, and the next day, he gives it to you. When you ask how he got it, he mumbles something, and doesn't really answer.
    In the big city, a weird man appears. You talk to him, and he says something about your parents.
    Then your journey begins, with every gym, you get to know something new about your parents.

Current Team Members
    Rickk12345 (me) - Scripter, minor banner making
    Bosaap - Scripter, and learning mapping
    R0bert - (His words:) mapper,tiler,tile inserter,title/bootscreen maker,being awesome,overworlding,spriting and did I mention being awesome?
    MindFreak - Same as R0bert...
    AgentGeo - Everything MindFreak and R0bert do, and scripting.

Needed:
    We need everything, but black the most, then green, then blue.
    Spriters
    Mappers
    Music Dudes
    And all the editing stuff
    Scripters

Want to join? (Of course you do!)
    Here's the application form; you don't need to have a lot of experience, just be dedicated, and online a lot!

Skills:
    Proof of work:
    Past experience:
    Contact information:

Some kind of banner/picture thing
    teamholland1.jpg

Hope to see you soon!

Bye!

Ow, and you don't need to be Dutch to join ;)

Last edited:

murkage

Fairy Key Chain Sweeper
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2021
    Hi im Murkage!
    Skills: Mapping and use of programs such as Advanced map and YAPE i have lots of time to dedicate to the team
    Proof of Work:
    Spoiler:

Past Exp: Pokemon Eruption
    contact info: PM me or [email protected]

Rickk12345

Years
  • Frankiscool, I know you from another forum ;) You're with the newsletter, right? And can you make cool tiles?

Murkage accepted! Can you make tiles?:P

murkage

Fairy Key Chain Sweeper
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2021
    Im not fantastic at making them but i can alter them slightly to give it a fresh look. So do i need to join a group or get a special signature :)

murkage

Fairy Key Chain Sweeper
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2021
    ok how did you make that pic that says team holland has your names and squirtle and charmander

Rickk12345

Years
  • It was very easy. I'm not really good at it, but I think it doesn't look so bad. I used Photoshop. First I rendered clouds. Gave them a different color, grabbed some pics of charmander, charizard, squirtle and blastoise. The charizard and blastoise are made black, like a shadow. Then some tweaking and stuff.

murkage

Fairy Key Chain Sweeper
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2021
    omg can you make me one with a black backround

This is front image
    gir-vector.png

and houndoom will be in shadow
    houndoom.jpg

murkage

Fairy Key Chain Sweeper
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2021
    well my name and at the bottom of Gir riding pig can you put- "Gir's Pig used Fly!"

murkage

Fairy Key Chain Sweeper
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2021
    nice but i thought you were going to houndoom in back like on yours

murkage

Fairy Key Chain Sweeper
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2021
    ya thats what i meant and can you put my name at the top, and at the bottom put "Gir's Pig used Fly!" thanks Rick

Back