• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Igotballs

Sophidius

Need a storyline? PM me!
Years
  • Who was that guy there with his first post, cause that storyline was an adapted version of mine! Look, Team Xenos, POD (Path of Destiny), all mine! This was the storyline of the "cancelled" second part of my originally intended trilogy, in which POD would be the first and FD the last part.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Who was that guy there with his first post, cause that storyline was an adapted version of mine! Look, Team Xenos, POD (Path of Destiny), all mine! This was the storyline of the "cancelled" second part of my originally intended trilogy, in which POD would be the first and FD the last part.
    Some noob i think...
    Anyways thats why i said no. You cant always trust new users. I want people to have a least a bit of experiance if they want to be on the team..
    Also it seems we may be getting tiles inseted soon so the hack can get under way

Back