• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TEAM INVESTIGATION

tjwilliams24

Gone.
Years
  • You might wanna put the userbar I made on the front page, cuz no ones gonna put that big banner in their signature. But yeah, you could use steel, poison, bug, rock, ground. That's all I can think of.

siper x

I'm Russia, Fear Russia
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2023
    Well, as i told tjwilliams24, i most likely will stop hacking for a while, but will come back.

reasons:
    1. i'm starting a gaming company, and almost am done with the first game, and prototype system.
    2. 1 of my cats is dying.

So, because of theese reasons i am taking a break from rom hacking, but WILL come back, so i can finish at least 1 hack.

If you have any game suggestions for my company, than pm, or vm me.

siper x

I'm Russia, Fear Russia
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2023
    well i'm now officially back. now that i'm back a scripter must join the team, or progress will not be made (a spriter would also be nice). i also will accept open ideas, as long as they don't mess up what is already planned.

siper x

I'm Russia, Fear Russia
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2023
    i now posted a thread in Progressing hacks (hopfully it gets uproved).

eight clock

Music Composer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2010
    Do you have an MSN Messenger address so we could talk? I'd like to join but I want to know a lot more about the game first.

siper x

I'm Russia, Fear Russia
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2023
    Do you have an MSN Messenger address so we could talk? I'd like to join but I want to know a lot more about the game first.

i pmed you.

if anyone has ideas, or mabey gym types, or wants to help, i would deeply appriciete it. (scripters, i'm talking to you)

eight clock

Music Composer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2010
    Well if you're looking for idea [I have plenty, just not very good ones.] I would say DON'T make the gyms type based, but DO give them a gimmick. Such as Sound. One gym will be a Concert Hall where the pokemon use moves like Uproar, Sing, PErish Song, screech, grasswhistle and all the other lovely sound type attacks, it's just a thought.

Anyways, the real reason I'm here, here's some music, tell me which one's [if any and I bet you'll have some] that you like.

siper x

I'm Russia, Fear Russia
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2023
    easier to tell you what i don't like.

discovered!
    solemn darkness

as you see, i like you music a lot! :)

eight clock

Music Composer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2010
    'What Lies Beneath' I feel would be the theme song to this game honestly, it seems to really fit.

siper x

I'm Russia, Fear Russia
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2023
    with me liking almost all of them, i will use probably all of them. thanks.

also manipulation is a crap mod. 24 hours since i asked a question about my thread with no answer, and 48 hours since i posted the thread.

eight clock

Music Composer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2010
    What's this question business about?

But anyways, I was thinking of not using types, but gimmicks for Gyms, to make them mor einteresting. Like a Desert Leader would use not just ground types, but something like Cacnea or something to that effect. More like Volkner from Pearl, where all of his pokemon weren't his type, t make it more challenging.

siper x

I'm Russia, Fear Russia
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2023
    well those gyms are 4-8 (4 is actually normal, but has ditto, kekleon, and others that have multi types)

and the question is what is wrong with me thread that it is still not up.

eight clock

Music Composer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2010
    Well is there any music you'd want me to work on it while I have time?

siper x

I'm Russia, Fear Russia
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2023
    how about a farm type music. one town is going to be a farming town, so that would be nice.

siper x

I'm Russia, Fear Russia
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2023
    well, sadly this hack hasn't made much progress. mainly do to the lack of scripters

how many on team: 0
    how many wanted: 2-3

this hack will die if i can't get scripters. i am just learning, and am not good yet, so please!

siper x

I'm Russia, Fear Russia
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2023
    well, sadly i can't get a thread up in progressing hacks, even though it has all the requirements, or they put some without everything up.

siper x

I'm Russia, Fear Russia
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2023
    if anyone is intrested in this hack tell me, or i will close this and work on it on my own slowly.

Back