• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

team is terrible-need help!!

venusaur huevos rancheros

seviper killer =)
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2007
    i still have a question about my sponge/wall...could i not use lanturn/ umbreon? i already have those all ev trained and everything.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Probopass can be a very nice special wall with help from Tyranitar's Sandstream. It has great defense, the only drawback is the x4 fighting weakness, which is an uncommon attack type.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    well, once I used Sky Uppercut from Blaziken on Lairon and it still didn't KO.

Blaziken was lvl 66 and Lairon was lvl 40.

EDIT: Shuckle fails as a wall because of its low HP. Power Tricking/Jask passed/ Shuckle is scary.

seviper killer =)
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2007
    im not a big blissey fan...i have one though, and it knows heal bell. anyway, do i have to use skarmbliss, or is skarmory bad by itself?

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Blissey is a good special wall, which Skarmory needs to be effective. Skarmory with Probopass works, since it serves better as a special wall.

Since most ground and Fighting moves are physical, Probo should be able to avoid the majority of them.

seviper killer =)
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2007
    is it possible to use camerupt as a wall? i could use camerupt and milotic as my walls...or are camerupts defences too low?

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    noooooooooooooo... I tried Camerupt and something BAD happened to it.

Donphan works great as a Physical tank. 90 HP and 120 on both physicals.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Donphan@Leftovers
    Trait: Sturdy
    Nature: Adamant/Impish
    EVs: 252 HP/ 80 ATK/ 172 DEF

Earthquake
    Rock Polish/Thunderfang/Poison Jab
    Stone Edge
    Rock Polish/Thunderfang/Poison Jab

or