• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Johto

Should I make a weekly newsletter?

• Yes

Votes: 33 41.3%
  • No

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • Depends what was in it

Votes: 35 43.8%

• Total voters

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
Years
I have 2 updates for now...firstly I have to put this hack officially on hold until further notice, this is due to my laptop power supply breaking, so I am currently running on battery, which is nearly empty. The second is a bit nicer, ask told you all, it was my 16th birthday last Friday...and I got a 3DS! friend code is on my profile, if you wanna add me. Thanks, Shiny

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
Years
hi guys, just thought i'd pop in and say hi, i should have my hacking stuff on a memory stick soon, so it shouldn't be long till its time to start again (just need some power!). On a slightly off topic note, I'm getting Mario Kart 7 on December 2nd (UK release date) so if anyone wants to add me, send me an email: [email protected] (note to self, replace this with Shiny Pichu email!). Thanks everyone for your continued patience, it means a lot! Shiny

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
Years
Hi guys, I had an idea earlier that I can't really explain in much detail atm, however I should be able to explain soon, it should be pretty exciting! Thanks, Shiny

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
Years
Heyya Guys!!! Sorry I didn't post back before, I went down with Flu, only just starting to feel better. Anyways, I don't wanna announce this thing before it's finished, but know that I shall be starting on it soon (gives me something to do while I'm waiting for access to my old files). Thanks, Shiny

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
Years
Guess what!

I'M BACK BABY! So, I don't have my original files, but I do have quite a lot of hacking stuff on a USB stick (i knew buying a 4GB one would be a good thing!). Sadly this means I've lost what few maps I'd managed to do in the last ROM, but hey, i've got hacked engine, and will be putting DNS on soon. Then I'll release a base ips patch somewhere...not here, but somewhere. I would also like to announce that I would like to make this a semi-open project. What I mean by this is that anyone is welcome to contribute a couple things, but most of it will be done by team members. If someone's contribution is really good, I may invite them to join the team (application is now closed, I am not on the thread often enough to accept every applicant sadly, and may be less active for the next few months, life has gotten hectic :P). That was it really, just letting you know I'm Still Alive, and that I am now back to this project. Thanks, Shiny

Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2012
Skills:Spriting, Graphics, Making newletters, Text Editing.
Proof of work: PM me for proof as i havn't done 15 posts yet
Past experience:serval own hacks
Contact information:email : [email protected] or PM.

Last edited:

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
Years
(application is now closed, I am not on the thread often enough to accept every applicant sadly, and may be less active for the next few months, life has gotten hectic :P)

Skills:Spriting, Graphics, Making newletters, Text Editing.
Proof of work: PM me for proof as i havn't done 15 posts yet
Past experience:serval own hacks
Contact information:email : [email protected] or PM.

Sorry, but as stated in my last post, applications are now closed. However, if you wanna contribute something, feel free. I haven't got a list yet of what needs doing, but revamped sprites for every Pokémon in GSC would be good, and if possible, Hoenn Pokémon in a similar style. Thanks, Shiny

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
Years
Ok, so my girlfriend/fiancée dumped me...i now have much more free time, but I'm still relying on using someone else's laptop, so progress is VERY slow, however, next month i should be getting a new power supply for my notebook, so we will be properly back in business (even though i should be replacing various uniform next month...). That's it for now, thanks, Shiny

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
Years
I have a new side project that is mainly for me to have a bit of fun when its finished, but I will share it with the whole community :D. Ok, the project is: converting Pokémon Blue into what is essentially a translation of Pocket Monsters Green. I will of course be editing Blue as much as possible so that its as close to Green as I can get it, otherwise I may as well be just playing Blue! I know that several people have taken on a project like this, but I don't think anyone ever finished it. If anyone would like to make this project easier, I am in need of: a way to edit sprites, a map for the Green Cerulean cave, a transcript in the original Japanese. Thanks for reading and for any help! Shiny

Edit: After a search on GBATemp.net I found that there is already a patch that does all of this, so if anyone want's it, here is a link http://filetrip.net/f26995-Pokemon--Green-Version-(Japanese)-1-1-1.html

Last edited:

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
Years
Ok, I'm back to work on GT, I said before I was going to release the ROM base, but I changed my mind, as I intend to use a combination of patches where some are not yet complete. However, for now I am mapping on a regular Fire Red rom, so our temporary base is a standard Fire Red. Thanks for your continued patience, Shiny

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
Years
Due to a total lack of interest in this team and project, I will be working on this project on my own until further notice. However, feel free to PM me if you want this team rebuilt or want to help me (and have enough free time to help). Look for Glistening Topaz in the "Progressing Hacks" section in a few weeks. Shiny

Edit: (13/03/12) Except don't, because it isn't there, and wont ever be.

Last edited:
Back