• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Legendary

Status
Not open for further replies.

vietazn654

A sound soul dwells within me
    Years
    Introduction:

I am vietazn654. My first attempt at hacking didn't go well, so this time I want to make a team for creating this hack. What I want to do is make games based on a team called Team Legendary. It's about the team capturing Pokemon all over the regions. We'll probably hack Fire Red the most, but we could hack Ruby if wanted. I already started, and finished 2 maps and 1 route. Since I just started this thread, I think anyone could join, but I still want to see what skills you have.

Application Form:
    Skills:
    Proof of work:
    Past experience:
    Contact information:
    As of right now, anyone is welcome ~

Current Team Members:
    vietazn654 (me) - mapper, scripter, story maker
    Drakath569 - mapper
    akito786 - scripter, spriter
    560cool - mapper
    MrGreenankle - mapper

I need:
    2 scripters
    2 OW Editors
    2 spriters
    1 tile inserter

Current Projects:
    The first hack I am hacking is FireRed, and for now, the name is Pokemon Legendary Conquerors: Hoenn Crisis. It's about Team Legendary making their plans in Hoenn. Click here for the thread.

Thank you for reading this, and join if you want ~

Last edited:

Natsu Dragneel

Fire Dragon Slayer
    Years
    Skills: Mapping
    Proof of Work:
    Team Legendary
    Team Legendary

Past experience: None, Im Quite an average mapper they said nothing special about me bu still i can help u map, also i can do the warps and some scripting in the map. Also i almost mastered everything about advance map @_@
    Contact Information: Whats this? if u mean how active am i i am active 12 hours a day sometimes 20 hours a day =P

Last edited:

vietazn654

Years
    Proof of Work:
    Team Legendary
    Team Legendary

Past experience: None, Im Quite an average mapper they said nothing special about me bu still i can help u map, also i can do the warps and some scripting in the map. Also i almost mastered everything about advance map @_@
    Contact Information: Whats this? if u mean how active am i i am active 12 hours a day sometimes 20 hours a day =P

Great! The mapping isn't that bad, you barley changed anything :p BUT... You're in. Because I really dont like mapping inside maps. And, I really don't like scripting, and i'm glad you know how to do warps. You're in!!!

vietazn654

Years
    Hey we need more people! :p Join please! About 20% is finished, but I need a spriter/OW editor! So if you want to be a spriter or OW/editor that would be great! Thanks :]

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Hello 11 year old friend ! :D I am also in hacking, y'know, children today ...

Proof of work:
    Spoiler:

Past experience: Umm, few fails (Inner Darkness, Mew Mysteries) and Pokemon Sky Azul.

So, I'm in or whatnot ?

Contact information

vietazn654

Years
    Hello 11 year old friend ! :D I am also in hacking, y'know, children today ...

Proof of work:
    Spoiler:

Past experience: Umm, few fails (Inner Darkness, Mew Mysteries) and Pokemon Sky Azul.

So, I'm in or whatnot ?

Contact information

great! :p there isnt any erros i see, so, you're in!!!

vietazn654

Years
    Excuse me, but could a moderator change the name of this hack to Team Legendary? Thank you moderators =D

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2018
    Hi!
    I'm a mapper :D I have not been in any other games, but I have done some demo-maps myself.

Proof of work: Attached photos
    Past experience: None, except doing my own maps. Know Advance map very well (I think :P)
    Contact information: Pm, [email protected], Dhasselol at skype.

Hope you will accept me :D

vietazn654

Years
    Hi!
    I'm a mapper :D I have not been in any other games, but I have done some demo-maps myself.

Proof of work: Attached photos
    Past experience: None, except doing my own maps. Know Advance map very well (I think :P)
    Contact information: Pm, [email protected], Dhasselol at skype.

Hope you will accept me :D

there are some tile errors, but those can be easily fixed :P you're in

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back