• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Lightning Yellow!

ProClifo

The Village Pirate Cat
Years
  • Hello, people! I would like to make a hacking team! I'm not really good at hacking, so I would like some partner(s)!
    The name has changed!

Name of Hack:
    Pokemon SeaBlue

Title Screen:
    I have no title screen yet, but I'm requesting a title screen editor. It's gonna be a image of Pikachu and the background will be a sea with very stormy rain. And of course the text "FireRed" is replaced with "SeaBlue".

Hack of:
    Pokemon FireRed

About the game:
    All 386 Pokemons will be able to catch, without trading or anything. Even the legendary Pokemon.
    The starters will be Squirtle, Totodile and Mudkip.

Catching Special Pokemon:
    This will be the ways to catch all legendary, and starter Pokemon.

All starters: All the starters will be in Pallet Town. All will be in level 1, and the water starters will be in the sea, and the fire/grass starters will be in a tiny grass before Route 1 (4 tiles).
    Mew: Mew will be found at the top of the Cerulean Cave mountain. This will be a script (person event on AM), and it will only show up once.
    Mewtwo: Same place as in FireRed.
    Zapdos: Same place as in FireRed.
    Articuno: Same place as in FireRed.
    Ho-oh: Same place as in FireRed. Mystic Ticket will be held by Mewtwo, so you have to catch Mewtwo him before you can fight Ho-oh!
    Lugia: Same place as in FireRed. Mystic Ticket will be held by Mewtwo, so you have to catch Mewtwo before you can fight Lugia!
    Raikou: Raikou will be found outside the back of Navel Rock running in a grass together with the other dogs. I also want the dogs to STOP running around the Kanto Map, so people don't risk to get two of them.
    Entei: Entei will be found outside the back of Navel Rock running in a grass together with the other dogs. I also want the dogs to STOP running around the Kanto Map, so people don't risk to get two of them.
    Suicine: Suicune will be found outside the back of Navel Rock running in a grass together with the other dogs. I also want the dogs to STOP running around the Kanto Map, so people don't risk to get two of them.
    Celebi: Celebi will be in Viridian Forest, surrended by water. So you need Surf before fighting it!
    Groudon: I haven't found out this yet... I'm thinking of Mt.Ember.
    Kyogre: I don't know this one yet, either. Try to come up with ideas! :)
    Rayquaza: In an underground path in one of the Unown-caves.
    Jirachi: Jirachi will appear in a rock in Mt. Moon. You can use Rock Smash on the rock, and then you will start the fight with Jirachi! Encounter rate will be 100%. Of course, the rock can only be smashed once, and it won't come back again.
    Deoxys: Same place as in FireRed. Aurora Ticket will be held by Mew, so you have to catch Mew before catching Deoxys!

Person IDs used:
    Spoiler:

Requirement for joining:
    You have to fill in those if you want to join the team!

Skills: What you're good at.
    Proof of work: Not really nessesary, but it's fine if you show some. ;)
    Contact Information: Title says all.

Requesting:
    This is who I am requesting right now. Others can join, but not what I really need.
    -Scipter
    -Title screen editor
    Right now, I don't remember all I needed. But I will catch on!

Current Team Members:
    Podifo as Mapper.
    waynes world as Mapper

I hope you will join! :)

And at least I will thank the moderator for comfirming my topic. :)

Last edited:

Crocky

SuperScarlet!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2020
    Another Yellow Hack

Wait until HG/SS to hack it because Pikachu can follow you and you will have Oak, Gary, Team Rocket And Ash's sprites already made out for you. Well good luck anayway.

ProClifo

The Village Pirate Cat
    Years
  • Man what a coincidence... Well I guess it doesn't matter. If a mod/admin says it's not allowed to have same names, I have some backup names. :P
    Anyways, is there nobody who is joining? :(

Last edited:

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
    Years
  • Skills: Mapping

Proof:

Team Lightning Yellow!

Team Lightning Yellow!

Past Exp: My hack
    Team Lightning Yellow!

Contacts: Pm me

ProClifo

The Village Pirate Cat
    Years
  • Sorry, I've been on my vacation for a week, but now I'm back! Okay, waynes world, you're in! I will put you as a mapper.

ProClifo

The Village Pirate Cat
    Years
  • Okay I'm closing this team... I guess I'm not so experienced to make my own team...

Back