• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Magma

Years
    I am ready for our battle shadowdragon, oh and I guess I will let you n murderface but you should definatly practice some. I only beat one of your pokemon with blissey, effing skarmory, and I had no intentions of making it sound like you suck, just letting everyone know how close are battle was to being over.

Years
    Let's start out with the small clans first. Once we get a bigger clan we can challenge clans like that. For now we need more members. Oh and shadow dragon, did you ev train you electivire in hp or special defense or something because my yanmega killed one in one hit earlier today, same for my espeon yesterday.

Years
    I fugured you ev trained it in hp. But you have to admit, my espeon is a beast, it took half of a fully special defense ev rained pokemon's health.

Years
    Oh, and shift is in shadowlatias's clan, just to let you know, he is really good.

Well since you took down my tangrowth you are in, not many people can do that (although I did get careless and didn't use leech seed and also didn't use leech seed on the final turn, oh and didn't put your absol to sleep either. But your still in.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back