• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Magma

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
    dang, i'm growing bored of these inferior beings - TOS referance =D (bet you can't tell me what ToS is though =/)

anways just tell me when your done.

i'm off to make my sig more organised XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2011
    My FC is 0043 9380 4757.
    And also, I'm currently working on getting my team leveled up, so none of them are at very high levelS right now (40-50.)

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    EDIT: do you know what chat is? I could hear everything you were doing -_-

XD

Oh man, that sounds like it's got a good story behind it.

I'm always afraid to take a piss when I battle, because I always forget if Voice Chat is on or off. But I do it anyway, because I have a bladder the size of a golf ball.

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
    no but i've heard liittle noises in the backround, can't make out any of them though.

EDIT: sorry mate, needless to say, you need to get some new pokemon I mean why peliper? do you even know what EV's and IV's are?

sorry but I think you need to make a better team before you join (it has nothing to do with your pokemon being level 40-50...)

EDIT2: OMG, he disconnected on me...

EDIT3: waits for the stupid made up stories...

Last edited:

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    my starmie has perfect speed 361.
    richard steels starmie always outruns mine though for some reason...

That's the same as my Starmie.

When it comes down to exact Speed, it's a coin toss as to who will go first. I guess you just get unlucky in the instances our Starmies are pitted against each other. :-(

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2011
    Didn't YOU disconnect on ME?
    It said there was a connection error.
    But either way you still beat me completly fair, so congratulations.
    And yes, I'm gonna work on not having a sucky team for next time.

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
    you just didn't want a lose on your record, why would it disconnect on the very last pokemon when your steelix was fainting... thats BS.

i'm going to tell akuchiki to ban you from the thread, stay out.

EDIT: unless you can prove it.. this happened to me once, but we were in the middle of the battle not the very END.

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2011
    I don't think theres any way I can really "prove" it as you seem pretty intent on kicking me out. If you want, you can come over to my house and take a look at how unrelialbe my wirless connection is, and I wasn't sitting next to my router, so that doesn't help.
    And it really doesn't matter to me if I get another loss on my record, I'm just playing for fun, though I do urge you to allow me another chance once I can get some of my Pokemon to where they should be. Actually, I was wondering if you ( or anybody else reading this conversation) could give me some tips on how to be a better trainer since you all seem like your pretty experianced.

Back