• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Masterz

teejermiester

Minnesotan, you betcha!
    Years
    I just want his eyes to be red, that's how i envision him lol

LOL!..... Anyway, here's the heroine. all good?

Team Masterz

teejermiester

Minnesotan, you betcha!
    Years
    How bout this??? Edit: I did make her eyes bluer, but after I posted this. And I made the tanktop smaller, she no longer looks chubby.

Team Masterz

Last edited:

Diho

Beginning Game Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2011
    Nice all this.
    I'm still figuring things out with route 2, it's all tile error when I try it out.

PEPITO1O1O

~Saïx~
    Years
    Hey Jp, here's the rival:

Team Masterz

Does it look okay?

See this is what I was afraid of, he was going to look like Gary :/
    I'm not sure, but I think I should change the Rival sprite. What do you think?

@Everyone, I'm thinking about using the Chrono Cross Soundtrack on the hack. What do you guys think?

teejermiester

Minnesotan, you betcha!
    Years
    See this is what I was afraid of, he was going to look like Gary :/
    I'm not sure, but I think I should change the Rival sprite. What do you think?

@Everyone, I'm thinking about using the Chrono Cross Soundtrack on the hack. What do you guys think?

True... This might work. Make the hair a different color (say, purple (red + blue) or green. Then make it longer in back, and a little more like a mullet (see right). Or a ponytail (see left) If that doesn't work, have your guy just fool around with it. Or, you could change the design and keep the hair color. THat might work too. Right now I like the green one with the old color.
    Team Masterz

These are just my examples. And yes, I can sprite. Sorry the green one is so bad, but my cpu junks up all my gif files. And I have no idea what the chrono cross soundtrack sounds like, so go for it.

Last edited:

PEPITO1O1O

~Saïx~
    Years
    True... This might work. Make the hair a different color (say, purple (red + blue) or green. Then make it longer in back, and a little more like a mullet (see right). Or a ponytail (see left) If that doesn't work, have your guy just fool around with it. Or, you could change the design and keep the hair color. THat might work too. Right now I like the green one with the old color.
    Team Masterz

These are just my examples. And yes, I can sprite. Sorry the green one is so bad, but my cpu junks up all my gif files. And I have no idea what the chrono cross soundtrack sounds like, so go for it.

Oh I'm the only spriter as of right now so yeah I have lots of work to do xD
    But don't worry I'll mess around with it and I will get back to you. For right now just work on the different frames for the Hero and Heroine ^_^

Last edited:

teejermiester

Minnesotan, you betcha!
    Years
    Oh I'm the only spriter as of right now so yeah I have lots of work to do xD
    But don't worry I'll mess around with it and I will get back to you. For right now just work on the different frames for the Hero and Heroine ^_^

Yessir Jp. and there's a fair in town right now, so everyone goes over there to hang out, and it could be a while before I have those frames. They should be done by the end/middle of next week, but no promises;)

Last edited:

PEPITO1O1O

~Saïx~
    Years
    Yessir Jp. and there's a fair in town right now, so everyone goes over there to hang out, and it could be a while before I have those frames. They should be done by the end/middle of next week, but no promises;)

Alright well have fun at the fair ^_^

Oh and this was actually the first one that I made, what do you think:
    Team Masterz

teejermiester

Minnesotan, you betcha!
    Years
    He looks a little bit like a girl lol. I'm trying to see what can be changed.
    And yeah go ahead, you made it after all ^_^

Thanks ya. And I don't know what can be changed there, but I think he looks (slightly) feminine too. I don't think it should be messed with, though.

BTW, would you sprite for MY hack? All I need then is a scripter. I can do everything else.

Last edited:

PEPITO1O1O

~Saïx~
    Years
    Thanks ya. And I don't know what can be changed there, but I think he looks (slightly) feminine too. I don't think it should be messed with, though.

BTW, would you sprite for MY hack? All I need then is a scripter. I can do everything else.

I would love to sprite for you, but school is starting next week and I still need to sprite for this hack (new trainers, gym leaders, elite 4, etc.), and I'm also spriting for my friend. So I have to pass the offer, but I will support your hack.

Edit: Just work on the Hero and Heroine sprites, and Ima see if I want to tweak the Rival again xD

teejermiester

Minnesotan, you betcha!
    Years
    I would love to sprite for you, but school is starting next week and I still need to sprite for this hack (new trainers, gym leaders, elite 4, etc.), and I'm also spriting for my friend. So I have to pass the offer, but I will support your hack.

Edit: Just work on the Hero and Heroine sprites, and Ima see if I want to tweak the Rival again xD

Ah. I need a banner though... Anyway, I'm half done with the hero, so....yeah.

I'll make you an NPC. What do you want to be? anything, you name it.

Last edited:
    Back