• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Masterz

sean777

Poke veteren since red version
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    @pepito have you found someone to insert the tiles yet i cant wait to use them lol :D

PEPITO1O1O

~Saïx~
    Years
    They are custom tiles by different people and I think there are some (not many) DP and HGSS tiles

Shiny Quagsire

I'm Still Alive, Elsewhere
    Years
    Ohhhh so you could have events happen on certain days just like in Soul Silver and Heart gold, that would be awesome! I praise you for your knowledge.

Man, I really need to subscribe to this thread. I'm waaaay to behind :P

The RTC is quite simple for me to access. (Maybe for me, since I program). The RTC includes seconds, minutes, hours, days of the week,day,month,and years. So, you could do a Wendy of Wednesday sort of scenario. Also, I try to keep my script a little secret, so don't give it away. The last thing I want is a bunch of n00b hacks (No offence, I actually want to see it somewhere.) with my script in it.

PEPITO1O1O

~Saïx~
    Years
    Man, I really need to subscribe to this thread. I'm waaaay to behind :P

The RTC is quite simple for me to access. (Maybe for me, since I program). The RTC includes seconds, minutes, hours, days of the week,day,month,and years. So, you could do a Wendy of Wednesday sort of scenario. Also, I try to keep my script a little secret, so don't give it away. The last thing I want is a bunch of n00b hacks (No offence, I actually want to see it somewhere.) with my script in it.

Don't worry I promise not to give it away (i probably won't even know how the script works cuz I'm still a beg. scripter lol)

PEPITO1O1O

~Saïx~
    Years
    If you find anyone that can insert tiles, ask them to join the team. I'm looking for someone but I'm not having any luck

sean777

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    I may have a tile inserter for us im just waiting on a reply :D

PEPITO1O1O

~Saïx~
    Years
    I may have a tile inserter for us im just waiting on a reply :D

Cool!
    I asked countryemo if he could insert, and he said he can but he has to change the color of the tiles so that they can match the pallets. So I guess we'll see lol.

tjwilliams24

Gone.
    Years
    Username: tjwilliams24

Nickname: Tucker

Position Wanted: Beta Tester

Proof of Work: None yet, but I am beta testing for Nikolai Fox. His game is "Pokemon: Ultimate Quest." You'll find it in the Progressing Hacks section.

Contact: No MSN/AIM, so either VM me or PM me. Also, you can PM me for my email.

Time/Days On: Monday-Friday. Off an on between 4:00 and 7:00 PM

Time Zone: GMT - 4:00

PEPITO1O1O

~Saïx~
    Years
    Username: tjwilliams24

Nickname: Tucker

Position Wanted: Beta Tester

Proof of Work: None yet, but I am beta testing for Nikolai Fox. His game is "Pokemon: Ultimate Quest." You'll find it in the Progressing Hacks section.

Contact: No MSN/AIM, so either VM me or PM me. Also, you can PM me for my email.

Time/Days On: Monday-Friday. Off an on between 4:00 and 7:00 PM

Time Zone: GMT - 4:00

Alright well you'll be a beta tester.
    P.S. Awesome signature :)

tjwilliams24

Gone.
    Years
    Thank you for letting me test! And about my signature, I know right? When I first saw it, I was freaking out that I could actually read it! It's so wierd. lol

sean777

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    No the guy hasnt messaged me back yet :(
    He should message back sometime this week it took him a while last time as well lol.

Back