• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Mew's mysteries

Mew-Mewwer1

What the hack?
    Years
    INTRODUCTION:
    Hi you guys, my name is Mew-Mewwer1 and i want to start a team.
    A while ago i started to thinking about making my own pokemon game (Geez i didn't even knew that that was called hacking then.) But i figured out that that it was harder then i thought. Setflag, offset and /n and those thingswere to hard to understand for me. So i decided that making a hack alone is almost impossible for me. By that, i think that if you have a team you have more ideas and faster progress. I won't be someone sitting in the shadows: I'm a good mapper. But scripting and spriting is a bit to hard for me. Together we can make a great hack!

Games i want to hack: Leafgreen Firered Emerald Ruby Sapphire
    Application

Skills:
    Proof of work:
    Past experience:
    Contact information:
    Current members:
    Spoiler:

Currently you can apply for:
    Urgently needed
    Needed
    Not needed

Mapper
    Idea maker (Like making plots)
    Scripter
    Tile maker
    Title screen editor
    OW sprites maker
    Sprites maker (For in battles, like Fakemon and Trainers)
    World map editor (Including everything, also backgrounds!)

Our current hacks:
    Pokemon: Mew's mysteries. Progress: 1 procent
    Information:
    Spoiler:

Pokemon Aqulash
    Full of mystery
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

UltraXTheMagmaDrapion

I regret most of my past behavior here lol.
    Years
    Hm, I'll go!

Skills:Mapper
    Proof of work:I'll post it in ery soon
    Past experience:Erm, I havn't made any complete hacks yet but I am good at mapping!
    I am also working on a hack now too (I have spare time to do this)
    Contact information:PM me.

I meant PM not [silly]M..............

Last edited:

Mew-Mewwer1

What the hack?
    Years
    I'll accept you for now, but i want the proof soon! Bydaway, in a team we don't only make this pokemon game, you can submit yours to so we can help you! (Not we yet )

UltraXTheMagmaDrapion

Years
    Here.

Ok, I have my image attached to this post:
    Pokemon Aqulash
    Full of mystery
    Features Fakemon, all your fave originals and possibly more originals
    Story: Not complete yet, but I'm sure that at certain points the following will occur:
    - Darkrai wreaks havoc with nightmares with his partner fakemon (I'll tell you soon)
    - Mew is being forced into evil by Mewtwo
    - Entei and suicune will be involved with the 2 evil teams
    - A meteorite falls from space and lands in the ocean.People go with "It'll be fine. It's in the ocean not on land." but boy are they wrong! This meteorite is the key to meeting not only Deoxys, but the main legendary for this game.

Is that enough info? (I'm not trying to be rude or sarcastic)

UltraXTheMagmaDrapion

Years
    Oops, I forgot to attach the Image!

Skills:Mapper
    Proof of work:I'll post it in ery soon
    Past experience:Erm, I havn't made any complete hacks yet but I am good at mapping!
    I am also working on a hack now too (I have spare time to do this)
    Contact information:PM me.

I meant PM not [silly]M..............

Last edited:

Mew-Mewwer1

What the hack?
    Years
    I think you will need a bit more practice about "natural mapping" Ya know, it's just seems to be buggy, and you don't have any place to walk... Also, grass in towns is unusual..

UltraXTheMagmaDrapion

Years
    The grass is supposed to look a little unusual. It simbolises the nature of the town (named Strand Town). Strand Town was going into my hack, Pokemon Aqlash, which I am still waiting on permission to post my thread from the moderators.

And also, I've got a lot of the sprites ready (Pokemon, Trainers, etc.) but I desperately need a sprite inserter. By the way, I'd be happy to apply for an Idea Maker too.

Last edited:

UltraXTheMagmaDrapion

Years
    More info on my games.

Hm, well theoutside is supposed to be like that because you're supposed to be in a nice-looking town in the middle of a creepy forest full of dead plants and wild creatures. But I plan that soon you will enter the forest, but not near the start of the game. Also, all-though I have more of this planned, I also have a new series to come, after this game:
    Pokemon PR: Dark Destiny (And 7 sequels! Possibly a prequel after the 2nd aswell!)
    And also one you'll like: Pokemon PR: MewManiac Mysteries! (And 6 sequels! Definitely, no prequel though)
    These games were thought up and designed about November 2008 last year.
    So I did not make them up now just to please you. That's a promise!

spartan489990

!GOROKAN GANGSTER!
    Years
    application:
    i'm a friend of marzox184 and i would like to work with him in ur hacking team.
    marzox184 has agreed to help me

Mew-Mewwer1

What the hack?
    Years
    It's fine Spartan, Marzox told me. He will teach you. Bad enough he can't be on a lot. If yu won't mind, fill out the application. It doesn't matters if you don't have experience or don't have proof.

Back