• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Name in Mystery Dungeon

Dragonite's Wrath

Dragons are my Heart and Soul
Years
  • what was the name of your Exploration Team.
    When I got Red Rescue Team, my Team name had my type and partners type in it somehow. I came up with Flamebolt(fire and electric) LeafStorm(grass and water) Ironically, LeafStorm turned out to be a gen 4 attack.(This was on Red Rescue) Now(Explorers of Darkness) my name has some kind of violent suggestion(mostly having 'blood' in the name somewhere) The best name I ever came up with was BloodFang.
    The point of this thread, what is your team name, and what is the story of how you came up with it?
    The story to BloodFang is I go straight for a fight and I love a near death battle. Monster Houses are what made me think of my team name. They're merciless, and thats exactly how I play through the game. When I'm in a Monster House, 2 against 20 is a fair fight. I use Charmander, my Partner is Totodile and the 'Fang' in BloodFang comes from Charmander and Totodile looking like Dragons

Last edited:

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • My teamnames on both my Blue Rescue team and my Darkness veriosn are: Team Dusk. I don't know why I chose this name but it sounds cool. XD;

Althea

[For Sale]
    Years
  • Well, in Blue Rescue Team, it was Team Charmix. In Explorers of Darkness, Team Enchantix. Explorers of Sky, Team Believix. I know, I'm horrendously sad, but I spent a while trying to find a team name that was both catchy and cutesy...I have absolutely no idea why I decided on Winx Club terminology. xD

Years
  • I only have Explorers of Darkness, and in it I named my team Team Darkness. Yeah I know, unoriginal lol.

Years
  • In all my PMD games (Sky and time) the team name is "Team Diamond". It was based off my comic "Team Diamond and Pearl". So, I kept "Team Diamond". =3

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Red: Team Mudquil
    Blue: Team EbonyFlame
    Darkness: Team AeroTape
    Sky: Team AeroTape

I used to try to go with a combo of my character and the partner, but with Dark and Sky, I got lazy. lol Totoquil and Riovee weren't gonna cut it. :P

Years
  • In all my PMD games (Sky and time) the team name is "Team Diamond". It was based off my comic "Team Diamond and Pearl". So, I kept "Team Diamond". =3

Hey, that used to be my name in Red! xD

Currently, my team in Red Rescue Team is known as Team Pokemon(I've no creativity xD). My Time explorer team is Team PokePower~! ^^'

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • In my current play of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team my team name is Herp Derp. Don't even ask how it came around either. XD; It has a Psyduck in it also, so it sort of makes sense I guess. :P

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2019
    Team Nineauras is the name of my team in Explorers of Sky.

Last edited:
    Back