• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Name (MD)

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    mines blaze i was gonna have fire pokemon but i just couldn't leave blastoise behind (Was squirtle i was charmander now charizard called charizard lol)

Iron Tiff

OBJECTION!
    Years
    Mine is Team Dominance. I actually named that after the team my boss and I made at work. We shall achieve world domination soon enough! *sinister laugh* I'm a Blaziken, and my partner is a Totodile, who I named after my brother. (He shall own the world by our side as well. *wink*)

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2007
    Due to my personality being aligned with Cubone (now evolved to Marowak) I chose Pikachu as my partner and boy are we a perfect team!

Anyway, I knew our combo was great, so I decided to call our team Back Lash. Although, I went with a Japanese theme for naming and nicknaming so I spelled Back Lash as Bakurrashu.

So, that's my team name - Team Bakurrashu!

Nicku

//[N]ICKU::
    Years
    My team's name is Stormy, I don't think it's a good name but my other ideas is bad O_o

- Nicku

Last edited:

PokemonLegends

Let's Be Friends
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2007
    mines TeamMasters
    could not think anything good..

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Last edited:

J

good morning
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2016
    I named meself Team Bulba, as my Pokemon was Bulbasaur. :D

ProtrainerEon

Ultimate Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2021
    Team Nova is my name. I have Charmander and Pikachu. Is the game just real easy or did I pick the perfect team? I breezed through Skarmory with about 3 hits, and Moltres wasn't even that hard. I beat Articuno and Zapdos (for how many turns were actually battling) pretty quickly too. I trained hard for Zapdos thinking it'd be hard, but when I got there I won quickly.

*funny note*--> I brought a Petrify Seed for Zapdos' fight, and in the heat of the moment I rushed and accidentally clicked 'eat' instead of 'throw' so I had to watch helplessly crying "PIKACHU" (sorta like when Ash sees his get creamed) as Pikachu got thrashed for about 20 or more turns. When he still had a lot of health I knew I had overreacted in training. SO ANYWAYS I healed him and the two of us beat Zapdos once I was able to move again. (two Blast Seeds were helpful too) >_> XD

Pikachu Trainer~

PokéDex Project
    Years
    I named mine Team Spark because i've got electric pokemon on my team like Pikachu and Minun! But then again I normally have Latios with me!

~Pikachu Trainer~

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I named mine Claptule ._.; DON'T ASK K? XD It came into my head so I used it... End of XD

Back