• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Needed/Pokemon Darkness

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2008
    Hi everyone

I'm doing this game called Pokemon Darkness and it's coming along great but I think I need help and also I would love to work in a team and have someone helping me out...
    Mainly what I need is a Scripter ('cause the Pokemon Essentials Scripts are just too much for me) and a Spriter to make some custom Pokemon for the game (I have loads of ideas and there would be a lot of freedom for it's own ideas).
    I'm just not providing a lot of info right now 'cause I'd prefer if someone showed interest first. Then I would give you all the info you need. I just don't feel confortable displaying the whole of the storyline for everyone to see...
    There is only one region and I'm planning on having some 150 new Pokemon which I believe is reasonable and doable.

I have asked for help before but no one anwered I hope I get lucky now...

Alpen Dyer

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2010
    I would be interested in coding/scripting, however, I want to be involved with a sphere project. This project is in RMXP correct?

Jack

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2008
    That's right this game is made with RPGXP and the ESSENTIALS pack.
    If you're interested I have some interesting codes for you to code (redundant).

EDIT: Can someone at least tell me a good forum to build a team since not even one elegible candidate showed the slightest interest here?

Last edited:
    Back