• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team New Era!

Is this a good team name?

• Yea! It rocks!

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • It should go in the toilet!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
Um.. Hey could I join? I don't have much experience and I know mapping basics, but im ready and willing to learn and work hard. At the very least, I'd like to provide assitance somehow. I'm in this for the experience and I will take this serious if you accept me.

Sincerely,

Pabl-O
Well..... I need some proof before anyting. And shaodw raqazaa Idk where you came from and this thread has nothing to do with ray. You wierdo

Years
Hey there, Im wanting to join your team.
Skills: Mapping, Banner Maker. ( Im also learning scripting and how to insert into rom.)(I could possibly help with story, It takes me a while but I can come up with some pretty cool stuff.) *Im also really good with english.
Proof of work: Map = One of my routes.
Banner = I havent made any pokemon related ones so I put my latest siggy
Do you plan to work hard?: Of Course
Past experience: I have never been In a team (I only just joint) but have been making my own hack.
Contact information: I'll PM you my details.
Why join my team?: I really like the story, I've never been in a team and I think I can help alot.

Just MSN me about this.

Last edited:
Years
Hey there, Im wanting to join your team.
Skills: Mapping, Banner Maker. ( Im also learning scripting and how to insert into rom.)(I could possibly help with story, It takes me a while but I can come up with some pretty cool stuff.) *Im also really good with english.
Proof of work: Map = One of my routes.
Banner = I havent made any pokemon related ones so I put my latest siggy
Do you plan to work hard?: Of Course
Past experience: I have never been In a team (I only just joint) but have been making my own hack.
Contact information: I'll PM you my details.
Why join my team?: I really like the story, I've never been in a team and I think I can help alot.

Just MSN me about this.

WaterkuYOU ARE ACCEPTED IM BAD at english. LOL. you would make a great addition to my team and hacks. You seem like you can get alot better just by your maps. Your banner is great. On the map it is very natural but could use some work

Years
Thanks alot, Im happy I got the position. =)

I made a Userbar for Pokemon Evolution Evil Unleashed

Here it is:

Heres the code:
[ URL=http://img229.imageshack.us/i/peevilunleashed.png/]
URL]
[/URL]
Without the spaces of course.
Tell me if you want any adjustments

-Edit- I made another Version of it.

Last edited:
Years
Thanks alot, Im happy I got the position. =)

I made a Userbar for Pokemon Evolution Evil Unleashed

Here it is:

Heres the code:
[ URL=http://img229.imageshack.us/i/peevilunleashed.png/]
URL]
[/URL]
Without the spaces of course.
Tell me if you want any adjustments

It looks great
I might wanna change the pokemon on it. and the words are alittle hard too read other than thats its awsome!!!!!!!

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
I'm afraid not...You need to work on mapping...Read a Tutorial...about natural mapping...It'll Help you...Because that map is So plain and wastes so much space...Nothing is interesting on the "Mountain"...And the stairs have no point...And...Last but not least...Its Square and Has No Borders...I Suggest you look in the tutorial section...

Years
I'm afraid not...You need to work on mapping...Read a Tutorial...about natural mapping...It'll Help you...Because that map is So plain and wastes so much space...Nothing is interesting on the "Mountain"...And the stairs have no point...And...Last but not least...Its Square and Has No Borders...I Suggest you look in the tutorial section...
I preaty much agree with him. sorry.. just read a few tuts and practice alot and then show me a map

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Hey i didnt know whether to PM you or not nut i said i'd keep the thread going ^^

So Application

Skills: Banner Maker
Proof of work: Look Below
Do you plan to work hard?: Well any request you ask i will do post haste xD
Past experience: Done banners for maybe 7-8 hacks maybe more
Contact information: Here will do fine. MSN if nessesary
Why join my team?: I think i can do you a favour and help out. And you can Credit =]

Before you check. I'm much better With Banners than userbars. And i'm More confident in doing top of the forum banner (big ones) But i'm more than capable doing either.

Banners:
Spoiler:

I only hope to improve ^^

Years
you said read a few tutorials and show you a map so what do you think of this one
Ur getting better. Its realy square though and very emptie. I wil show you a map thats natural and filled up later in like 3-4 hours ok? You are improving though and thats good. SO just keep practiceing and youl get better

@gavz Very good your accepted!!!! im gonna be back in an 3-4 hours though so yea

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Ur getting better. Its realy square though and very emptie. I wil show you a map thats natural and filled up later in like 3-4 hours ok? You are improving though and thats good. SO just keep practiceing and youl get better

@gavz Very good your accepted!!!! im gonna be back in an 3-4 hours though so yea
Well Its Past midnight for me so we can talk laters on!!
I'm sure you're not in a rush for a banner right now tho? xD

BlitŻ1

guahh my dog is so cute
Years
Skills: I'm pretty moderate in everything, except i specialize in scripting, so that's the job I want
Proof of work: Hmm, not ready to release yet, but have tested and error free a lot of complcated events

Do you plan to work hard?: Well, I'm basically scripting every day for a long time, so yeah
Past experience: Ive been scripting for about 6 months, nonstop, but other skills not that long
Contact information: [email protected] gonna get a msn when i have time)
Why join my team?: I've usually worked solo or in pairs, but this time I'm going to try to be on a team.

Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2023
Skills: Looking For Bugs, Speech Errors, Glitches Etc. (Beta Testing)
Proof of work: uhm I don't know how i would.
Do you plan to work hard?: I have all the time in the world all day everyday and I'm dedicated.
Past experience: Playing Pokemon since I was like 8
Contact information: Aim -
Email -
Why join my team?: Because I'm dedicated, I'm bored,I want to be on a team for a good game, I'm good at what I do.

Last edited:
Years
Wow. Alot of ppl wanted to join my ppl when i was at movies. I should go there more often!!! XD Well thnx for wanting to join.

Well Its Past midnight for me so we can talk laters on!!
I'm sure you're not in a rush for a banner right now tho? xD
Seeing we live in differnt time zones itl be hard but well get it. And no i dont need a banner right now!!! xd

but its 42 27 thats rectangle
Ok. Let me explain to you. A square map is a map that realy has alot of edges and corners. like (see attachments) Its not the size or shape you start off wiht its the outcome and what it looks like. I have also included one of my unfinished maps that should give you kinda of an idea.(it realy big though)

Skills: I'm pretty moderate in everything, except i specialize in scripting, so that's the job I want
Proof of work: Hmm, not ready to release yet, but have tested and error free a lot of complcated events
Do you plan to work hard?: Well, I'm basically scripting every day for a long time, so yeah
Past experience: Ive been scripting for about 6 months, nonstop, but other skills not that long
Contact information: [email protected] gonna get a msn when i have time)
Why join my team?: I've usually worked solo or in pairs, but this time I'm going to try to be on a team.
Sounds AWSOME!!!!:cool::donut:(no real words to describe awsomeness! Xd) YOu are accepted!! youl be a great addition to this team im sure!!!! After i finish a map im doing il tell you and then you can start scripting some stuff!!!!

Skills: Looking For Bugs, Speech Errors, Glitches Etc. (Beta Testing)
Proof of work: uhm I don't know how i would.
Do you plan to work hard?: I have all the time in the world all day everyday and I'm dedicated.
Past experience: Playing Pokemon since I was like 8
Contact information: Aim - Jakerslewis
Email - [email protected]
Why join my team?: Because I'm dedicated, I'm bored,I want to be on a team for a good game, I'm good at what I do.
You Always need some of thoses!!! Accepted!!!

Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2023
Great! Tell me when you need anything tested, or you need something done.

By the way my name is AJ ;) I'm sure I'll have fun working with you

Back