• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Parody

Strdstwanderer

We'll get to that tomorrow
Years
  • i have question since this is team parody why don't make a hack about an idiot like homer simpson and his rival is peter griffin their rival team is a bunch of nerds and the hack can be called rise of the idiots

Johto Legend 17

A Legend of Johto
    Years
  • i have question since this is team parody why don't make a hack about an idiot like homer simpson and his rival is peter griffin their rival team is a bunch of nerds and the hack can be called rise of the idiots

Well I only intend to make one parody and then after that Ill either make a hopefully epic Pokemon or Zelda OOT game or just nothing. Doing a hack about the simpsons and family guy I will have to say is taking it a bit far. Ruby the Parody is all im doing so I hope you understand it k Pikach_X?

PS: You downloaded your instructions yet?

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    To be honest, this hack we really need to restart. I've just noticed too many errors and glitches and there may be errors in other places we don't notice. There really hasn't even been that much work shown done on here so far, so it wouldn't be a burden to restart.

Johto Legend 17

A Legend of Johto
    Years
  • To be honest, this hack we really need to restart. I've just noticed too many errors and glitches and there may be errors in other places we don't notice. There really hasn't even been that much work shown done on here so far, so it wouldn't be a burden to restart.

I canceled the hack. I lost intrest and ideas. I now do music hack videos and youtube poops now. Spread the word. I dunno if ill restart the hack really...*Sigh* IDK

THE HACK ATTACK

a hack attack is coming soon.
    Years
  • Well good news Johto Legend 17 aka Kitsune Link has let me take over the hack and welcome aboard so if anyone else is interested in joining (don't worry i'll keep those who already have joined if the want to stay) Just tell me what you are applying for and a proof of work

P.S. Mods and Admins...Don't close this thread Johto Legend 17 let me know that i could take over his hack only yesterday...

Johto Legend 17

A Legend of Johto
    Years
  • Yeah. Hacker of Rom officially takes command now! Though ill still insert music on the game though....;)

THE HACK ATTACK

a hack attack is coming soon.
    Years
  • Yeah thanks man i'll need a good music man...even though i might have to compose a few songs for the game as well (sadly yes i'm a music geek) And Johto Legend? I kinda do like the idea of Adding Homer and Peter in the game but i might have them team up as the replacement for Tate and Liza. And just so everyone knows these games are gonna go slowly...i'm currently in progress of making remake of Yellow and Red. and since i started those hacks before i took over... those get higher priority sorry to say... but i will devote any extra time i have to making the hacks this team make the best that they can possibly be... Oh and if any of you in the team wish to be a gym leader or E4 let me know so I can get it down...just specify Pokemon, Pokemon Levels, Pokemon Attacks, Items used in battle, before and after battle text, and please...PLEASE try to provide your own Overworld and Battle Sprites

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    Yeah thanks man i'll need a good music man...even though i might have to compose a few songs for the game as well (sadly yes i'm a music geek) And Johto Legend? I kinda do like the idea of Adding Homer and Peter in the game but i might have them team up as the replacement for Tate and Liza. And just so everyone knows these games are gonna go slowly...i'm currently in progress of making remake of Yellow and Red. and since i started those hacks before i took over... those get higher priority sorry to say... but i will devote any extra time i have to making the hacks this team make the best that they can possibly be... Oh and if any of you in the team wish to be a gym leader or E4 let me know so I can get it down...just specify Pokemon, Pokemon Levels, Pokemon Attacks, Items used in battle, before and after battle text, and please...PLEASE try to provide your own Overworld and Battle Sprites
    Well I'm actually not working on this hack anymore, at least for now, because I already have too much projects going myself, not counting other hacks I'm helping/ am co-owner on. This is being restarted, right? I hope, because if it isn't restarted and gets a SERIOUS makeover it has no future. Even the newest beta isn't even alpha material. It was just way too early to be releasing betas. And whatever I mapped and what not in the hack and the tiles I inserted I don't mind being kept in, just give credit. I know I made some mistakes on the maps, such as only using one type of tree shadow, etc, that can be fixed at some other point but they're resonably better than the originals, imo. Anyways, GL!

Back