• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TEAM PINK MOON

tokiohotelfan

umbreon moon
Years
  • yo guys

okay so ive been devising a hack called pokemon pink moon
    but i need some help from 1 or 2 people..

i do have a story-line witch i will share in a second but for now i need should say what i need help with.

i need help hacking the world map
    i have an image of what i would like it to look like that i made on paint but of course whoever wants the world mapper role can add extras if they choose or make the region look slightly different.

for the world map i would like it to be inserted on a POKEMON FIREBPRE ips patch and then sent to me. please message me for contact details.(the map that i have will be added as an attachment.

the world mapping is really the only thing i need to have help with as it is i can do sprites , OW,s , scripting.

however if anyone has experience in other things such as music inserting or tile inserting for advance map tilesets that would also be appreciated.
    after i have gotten an ips with the world map back from whoever takes the position i will contact you (aka you meaning whoever takes music or tile inserting)
    and hopefully this will turn out a very good hack.

THE STORY
    you start out as a boy/girl 10 year old who has dreamed about getting his/her first pokemon , on the day of getting your pokemon you become friends with a 10 year old boy who has recently moved to the region of TIZERA. this boy becomes your rival but dosent act as snobby as the original rivals.
    along the way you meet a girl and another boy who become friends and meet with them alot along the way. but the notorious team rocket have returned with
    jessie and james , domino(from mewtwo returns) , appearances and battles with annie and oakley(from pokemon heroes) and finally butch and cassidy(not as frequent).

through the region you meet the gym leaders and fight to get all (9) badges (yes i said 9) you befriend many gym leaders and their families. but you also fight to win the TIZERA LEAGUE and to fight against the legendarys of fire , ice and lightning (moltres , articuno , zapdos , entei , suicine and raikou) i also hope to be able to put a lugia and ho-oh event somewhere in the story.

to apply for a spot as either world map hacker , music hacker or tile inserter please make an application like this

name: (example:darklightning099)
    position: (example:world map hacker)
    other skills: (example:tile maker)
    experience: (self explanatory)
    proof of work: (self explanatory)
    contact info;(example:either by pokecommunity message or email)

also please tell me how fast you,d be able to do the hacking so other people with other positions can get on with their part of the hack.

thank you in advance. and also sorry if my story plot isnt exactly amazing or clear , i still have to work out a few things in the story.

EDIT:positions open are (world map hacker , tile maker and inserter , music inserter)

TEAM SO FAR:
    me(mapper , basic scripter , sprite maker/editor , title screen editor)

Last edited:
    Back