• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TEAM PLAGUE

Status
Not open for further replies.

558122_DG

Learning how to make mistakes
Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    sure yea map a map that will be connected to that map (
    from the left), and a cave entrance from the bottom :) thats all, oh just make trainers there and send me an IPS when ur done :)

558122_DG

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    we don't have a world map as of yet :(
    finish the route and IF there is more i will contact you :)

Makeshiftj

The Ninja
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2011
    Sorry i couldn't get to my Pc Yesterday here is the Ips i cant test it cause my VBA Is Down :(

558122_DG

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    @ashkachu--lol, yea but the thing is he is EXPERIENCED :)
    fine if u can show me a cooler map then the ones that he made then i will hire let ya map too :)
    or if u can make some as good as his :)

@makeshift-- the glich that boaman pointed out with the intro sprite is there, please fix it asap :)

@boaman-- thanks :), but the mapping gliche i didn't get :)

Last edited:

558122_DG

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    ok check out this:

the red are circled cause, either they are mapping gliches or make the map look square :(

https://i46.tinypic.com/ven19h.png

ok, I have some bad news...and some good news....

bad news first:

Ok, the PMI rom we have been working with is unstable, in otherwords it WILL never be able to be completed, UNLZ will not let you repoint ANYTHING, and the rom crashes in any script change that mean we have 2 choices, stop working on it completely, or start over again. And for further bad news we have to fire some people, cause we have too many and TONS of these people are very lazy and don't do anything at all....

Good news:

I wann start over, I don't think that after we have gone through so much that it is worth throwing away :(, I also think that this time around we can improove it and thing'll go faster :) maybe make a new scrapbox thread with a new improoved storyline, some more complicated mapping/scripts. but i think the tiles are nice, so were not changeing those :)

so what do you guys think???

Last edited:

Hokorashiimesuinu

sinnoh master
    Years
  • Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2012
    ohh okay i will download vba again for that

if you/we restart (u said you had to many people) i think you should use the same objects if possible and same maps if possible

Last edited:

558122_DG

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    Happy new year from england guys!

yea thanks, another 5 hours till new years now :)

ohh okay i will download vba again for that

if you/we restart (u said you had to many people) i think you should use the same objects if possible and same maps if possible

I plan to make alot of changes in the mapping now that i have 3 mappers including myself :) (yes ashkachu you can do PART TIME mapping :) but u still specialize in beta testing :)

i think i know what the problem was with my map, anyway did you like it??
    and you should totally restart it, but this time we should all put ideas forward for it as it would vary the things in the game, meaning more people would want to play it

kk, spread you ideas now then :)

And also i do have two other maps:
    Random Route:
    https://img8.imageshack.us/img8/7886/route2v2.png
    My first attempt at a mountain range:
    https://img268.imageshack.us/img268/4914/myfirstmountianrange.png

read like 2 quotes up :)

and just on the side not should i fire people? or should i just stop hiring?

Hokorashiimesuinu

sinnoh master
    Years
  • I read two quotes up, but in case you need maps for later in the game im here if you need 'em

oh oh, if you can get an awesome scripte, can we have a mew event?

558122_DG

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    kk, :)

Oh and i've decided to close the old PMI thread and open a new one called PMI REMAKE(it will still be called PMI though) :)

558122_DG

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    hmmm, i'm expecting minor plot changes for now, but it depends...what do you say?

oh and btw, here is the current story line (if that helps any :) :

It is a new Era, the Era of the Metallic pokemon. Created by the breeding of shiny pokemon along side Shadow. This new curroption of DNA in pokemon results in a new force arriving from the dark depths of the shadows. They are trying to capture the metallic pokemon for reasons of duplicating thier DNA, why you will have to find out yourself. When prof oak hears about the news he desperately calls upon you & gary for help in protecting the region of Quest( the new region). There are two pokemon to choose from, Growlithe & Aerodactyl, whom your rival chooses. There will be 16 gym badges (as this will be a combination of the 4 regions, 4 badges per region). These gym badges are a clear test of skill, much more challenging then your average gym, these gyms have challenging minigames as well as more trainers inorder to get to the leader, and the leader is actually on a whole new league. As you go on your journey

Spoiler:
    You realize that something is wrong, the evil team ICE has stopped going after just regular metallic pokemon, they have started to go after...the mightiest of all, the protector of the sea...Lugia. PLEASE NOTE: this is super spoiler from now on. The lugia they try to capture is not shiney, metallic or dark... In fact you don't know why they decided to go after it...(*hint* research has succeeded) But when you get to the lab it's too late the lugia has been transformed into a metallic... and the lab & potion/formula to transform Pokemon has gone missing. You set out to find this artificial metallic...another super spoiler *posibilty that this proceedure can be reversed or maybe even curropt the currupted DNA further....

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back