• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TEAM PLAGUE

Status
Not open for further replies.

558122_DG

Learning how to make mistakes
Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    hmmmm, you mean switch lugia for deoxys??? that could proove to be a worthy idea.... or maybe they tested the potion on a weaker legend...theat legend is deoxys?????

I donno what u think???

A team imput on this would be nice (not just me and ashkachu)

PS. ashkachu u got a nickname?

Hokorashiimesuinu

sinnoh master
    Years
  • Well i didn't mean do the whole switch of awesomeness but you could do that
    what i meant was, the "potion" that goes succesfull could have some of deoxys DNA in it

And you guys can call me Roy

558122_DG

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    but that would be like mixing a monkey's DNA with a random bears....
    hmmmm, how about deoxys is not the test subject...cause honestly i don't see anyone TESTING on a legendary when they have normal pokemon....
    how about we stick the deoxys around something like this:

Deoxys senses the evil curropted DNA and seeks out to destroy it???

558122_DG

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    hmmmm, how about this:

deoxys and lugia have a battle right? so depending on who u wanna save IE. deoxys(then u battle lugia, who at this point is winning, AKA u have a chance to capture lugia....) then the heat of battle brings in raquaza... who fights the ALREADY weak deoxys??? whom u have no choice but to save...but out of no whare team ice captures it while it is weak...and u have to deal with the angry rayquaza???(chances are u used ur master ball on the lugai....)

I donno just throwing around random ideas....

Hokorashiimesuinu

sinnoh master
    Years
  • I think we should stick with that
    also are team ice gonna corupt Deoxys' DNA as it would be kinda easy, i mean its a floating peice of giant DNA

558122_DG

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    hmmm, how about they try too...but it turns out that the DNA is only compatible with pokemon from earth???

(no palkia, dialga w.e)

and how about we add some antidote action into this too???

Hokorashiimesuinu

sinnoh master
    Years
  • We could do, but i was thinking that there could be another team, but not evil, that could be trying to replicate DNA so they could remake extinct species

Just a random idea!

558122_DG

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    no, cause then this sounds too much like emerald, two teams...and the raquaza... I mean the rayquaza was enough.

OH i just got an idea...how about instead of lugia...it's rayquaza... saves us ALOT of time...and scripting.....

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2012
    ooohhhh that sounds cool rayquaza lugias my fav
    but that would look really good but maybe you want to do a metallic ice legendary pokemon to go with the title and all

558122_DG

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    @makeshift---Yea i would but the thing is the old PMI rom turns out to be curropted...or did u not realize the thing is 116MB, and it won't let u repoint...so we won't be able to fit the entire game on that....therefore were starting fresh, on the topic can u insert those exact same hiro intro sprites and stuff on a CLEAN fire red rom then send the IPS? that would help :)

@blastoking---no lets lay off on the splicing for now, I want to start of with the begginging first then we will move on to the spriting :)

@boaman-- suggestions??? it think the deoxy and raq, idea is good...

558122_DG

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    yea, i can make'em catchable...but i don't think that they would proove to be good legends, and metallic is a type of pokemon like shiny LOL hence "Metallic Ice", the Ice was cause the evil team was team ice....but thats not a very mysterios name...so i changed it to X....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back