• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TEAM PLAGUE

Status
Not open for further replies.

558122_DG

Learning how to make mistakes
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    i need you guys(one of my spriters) to make a backsprite for this pokemon:

TEAM PLAGUE

~Hot n' Cold~

is too good for a title.
    Years
    Name or Nickname : ~Hot n' Cold~, or Katie
    Time willing to Devote: 1 hour daily
    Skill(s) in hacking: High class Mapper, Low class Spriter
    Past Experience: Lots of hacks, look at all the threads posted by me
    Proof of work:
    TEAM PLAGUE

Why I should be hired: I am a wonderful mapper, have lots of past experience, and am really devoted to succesful projects.

558122_DG

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    you won't be able to, there all stolen XD but her maps are nice.

k

I don't want to be a spriter. I just wrote that down because it is my skill. But I would rather not be it.

Fine your in as a mapper :) I did some background checks...and apparently u do steal sprites....but i don't care much for the past, so ur in anyways(just don't do it anymore :P, best for team plague )

558122_DG

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    I would like to get started now. Anything I can do?

yup map a mountain, similar to mt. moon i need to to be like a maze and i need it to have warps leading to dead ends

Basically i need 4 cave maps linked together by warps :)

558122_DG

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    Fire red, rocky, bout same size as mt.moon warps as in ladders only, create an exit and entrance (entrance from bottom exit from top)

~Hot n' Cold~

is too good for a title.
    Years
    That's just the 1st floor (small entrance) the others will be bigger. Also, I am taking a 5 day leave of absence. See ya'll in 5 days!

558122_DG

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    5 days....well then i'll map that cave instead continue to map the cave we can use it for another cave :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2012
    hey been out for a while not much on the computer time so when a new beta comes out ill test ok?

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2018
    Dear Owner(s) of Team Plague.

I would like to join your crew of ROM hackers, as I finally decided to join a team.

Application:

Name or Nickname: Jackson, as it is my real name and I am used to it. (:

Time willing to Devote: If by Devote, you mean online time, mostly 5 hours per day. o:

Skill(s) in hacking: I'm half new to hacking, but I am very creative. I come up with great ideas, I make half decent maps (most of the time, hehe) etc.

Past Experience: Well at the moment, I am working on PokeNova with my crew, Team Nova.

Proof of work: I don't actually have much to show, as I just started ROM hacking, as well as just starting my Pokemon ROM.

Why I should be hired: I am a very dedicated person, and I'm also very creative. I come up with great ideas most of the time. I play heaps during the day, so I'm always there for help, and there for somebody who needs a chat.

If you need to contact me, I suggest you contact me VIA MSN, since it is what I am most active on. You can eMail me if you cannot contact me through MSN. My eMail/MSN is: [email protected]

Even though I have my own team, and ROM, that doesn't stop me from withing with other teams and ROM's. I pretty much do equally amount of work per team/ROM.

I was wondering if you wanted me to create a forums for Team Plague. I can get a decent domain as well, such as "www.teamplague.tk".
    If I where to do this, I only ask for a Administrator position in the team. (: That's all it costs, apart from that it's free. Hehe.

Last of all,
    I was wondering if your team, and my team would support each other? On the/our forums, I can put a link directing to the supported team.

Thanks in advance,
    Jackson.

558122_DG

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    Hmmmm, I don't know. I like what you can provide, but we were not gonna hire anyone as of now(cause were full). But if the team thinks it's worth it then your in. What do you think team?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back